ASIA TOUR 2021-2022 A ~23rd Monster~ - Page 5 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 10th September 2021, 07:04 AM
I am... Initiate

Congrats on winning ^^ I won both those as well which is interesting, because I thought they would be the most difficult.

Usually I win the 30th and not the 31st, but this time it’s the opposite!
Old 10th September 2021, 03:28 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke. View Post
But then again, I thought the narrative around why Timmy left was partially because he didn’t believe in the virus but the troupe did.
We don't know the real reason, this was just a theory some fans had (and I don't even think the majority agreed). The general "consensus" seemed to be that something drastic (possibly tragic) happened in his private life, and that it didn't have anything to do with ayu
Old 25th September 2021, 10:38 AM
Love song H-Initiate

Ayu and Masashi Muto finished filming videos for tour
Old 25th September 2021, 08:48 PM
Love song H-Initiate

Seems ayu damaged her hand

「the show must go on」spirit

No matter what happens, accident or twists and turns, I can overcome it now and in the future, as I have always been.

I'm not alone.
Old 25th September 2021, 09:31 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Wow, I feel like it's been ages since she's had filmed interludes! Sounds like it might be a big concert!
Old 26th September 2021, 01:11 AM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by !Lawi! View Post
Wow, I feel like it's been ages since she's had filmed interludes! Sounds like it might be a big concert!
I hope it has an actual theme as it’s been a long time somehow…

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 26th September 2021, 03:52 PM
Who... Initiate

second picture screams "Real me" to me.. i hope she performs it since it's one of my fave songs from her
Old 26th September 2021, 10:08 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
I hope it has an actual theme as it’s been a long time somehow…
That would be nice! What's the last concert that is considered to have had a theme? Would it be Cirque de minuit? Actually wasn't Made in Japan based around seasons?

I always loved the concept behind Hotel love songs, even though the execution wasn't perfect!

What theme would be good? I'd love a 'nature' based concert, divided in quarters between Air, Water, Fire and Earth. The statue at the end of the 23rd Monster PV also made me fancy a Greek mythology theme too!
Old 27th September 2021, 06:37 AM
ayu trance Initiate

I guess my opinion might not be very popular, but rather than concert having a theme or a concept I would by far prefer to have a live band playing instead of prerecorded back tracks with loud back vocals. :p
Old 27th September 2021, 11:12 AM
SEASONS Initiate

^From your mouth to God’s ears. I’d much rather have the band than the atrocious back singers, the gospel choirs, or pointless violins playing over the pre-recorded music on the back lol Not to talk about the unnecessary dancers which are cringy af to watch. Don’t think we’re getting a band this time, but I’m unstanning this woman if she doesn’t bring Yochan to her 25th anniversary.
Old 27th September 2021, 12:30 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toniayu123 View Post
^From your mouth to God’s ears. I’d much rather have the band than the atrocious back singers, the gospel choirs, or pointless violins playing over the pre-recorded music on the back lol Not to talk about the unnecessary dancers which are cringy af to watch. Don’t think we’re getting a band this time, but I’m unstanning this woman if she doesn’t bring Yochan to her 25th anniversary.
Wow yes, you read my thoughts exactly! If she wants to pay all the countless dancers to be on stage jumping around, I am sure she can afford live band too. And since this time it's not a hall tour she can't use excuse that live band won't fit on stage with all the dancers jumping around xD
Old 27th September 2021, 12:42 PM
RAINBOW Guardian

There is some speculation that a live band is too much strain on her ears, which might be why she has experimented with performing without them. Namie had some comments about this in the 2010s but I'm not going to go dig for that right now (about her own reasons - she didn't comment on Ayu ).

I'd love to see the return of the live band and I'm pretty sure Ayu would love to always have them there too if they can figure it out. The fact she has included them behind the scenes (such as during last year's Xmas Live rearrangement recordings) says a lot about her want to keep having the band involved. I hope there is a way to let them tour together again while safeguarding her health.
Old 27th September 2021, 02:41 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by koumori View Post
There is some speculation that a live band is too much strain on her ears, which might be why she has experimented with performing without them. Namie had some comments about this in the 2010s but I'm not going to go dig for that right now (about her own reasons - she didn't comment on Ayu ).

I'd love to see the return of the live band and I'm pretty sure Ayu would love to always have them there too if they can figure it out. The fact she has included them behind the scenes (such as during last year's Xmas Live rearrangement recordings) says a lot about her want to keep having the band involved. I hope there is a way to let them tour together again while safeguarding her health.
Also they were there for the TROUBLE CDL, so I think she likes having them around.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 27th September 2021, 06:02 PM
too late Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
Also they were there for the TROUBLE CDL, so I think she likes having them around.
They were even on FNS' Ohia no Ki performance, when they're just decorative.

slow down, you won't get there by hurrying
gonna find out if the hard work was worth it
i know it's somewhere in me
i'm just tryna find love

Old 28th September 2021, 01:20 AM
Voyage Initiate

Yeah I miss the band too - I hope they come back some day! It's not the same without Yoshio!
Old 28th September 2021, 04:46 PM
opening Run Initiate

Quote:
There is some speculation that a live band is too much strain on her ears, which might be why she has experimented with performing without them.
Very weird theory considering that a performer can decide themself what kind of audio track is playing in their in-ear monitors. You can customize it so that it includes only some of the instruments or has things that the public doesn't hear like that thing that counts the rhytm.
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2012-2013 ~WAKE UP~ (29.12, 30.12, 31.12)
15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~ (11.05, 12.05 (Yokohama), 15.05, 16.05 (Osaka)
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2013-2014 A (29.12, 30.12, 31.12)
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2014-2015 A, Cirque de Minuit (29.12, 30.12, 31.12)
ARENA TOUR 2015 Cirque de Minuit ~真夜中のサーカス~(11.04, 12.04 Saitama)
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2015-2016 A ~MADE IN TOKYO~ (29.12, 30.12, 31.12)
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2016-2017 A『Just the beginning -20-』(29.12, 30.12)
Old 28th September 2021, 05:10 PM
Love song H-Initiate

Band is a lot of people who need paymant. Plus extra people who will watch for outfits, hair/makeup, people who will deliver a lot of extra equipment. ayu stopped to bring band on tour way before pandemic and I highly doubt she will bring them at such time.
Old 28th September 2021, 05:25 PM
Far away Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toniayu123 View Post
^the gospel choirs, or pointless violins playing over the pre-recorded music on the back lol
Omg, yes, this a thousand times! I thought I always the only one who felt like this. To me, they're a miss mostly of the times. Like, the violins, they ruined (m)u's performance on MFL x-x
Old 28th September 2021, 06:49 PM
Love song H-Initiate

There is only one truth, but not the only one correct answer.

#ayuasiatour20212022

Old 29th September 2021, 01:46 AM
SEASONS Initiate

Quote:
There is some speculation that a live band is too much strain on her ears, which might be why she has experimented with performing without them.
I also thought about that but I have no information or knowledge about this particular point.
I also wish she would bring them back. But if this is the actual reason the band is not there, I'm perfectly fine not seeing them anymore, even if it's quite sad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealLight View Post
Omg, yes, this a thousand times! I thought I always the only one who felt like this. To me, they're a miss mostly of the times. Like, the violins, they ruined (m)u's performance on MFL x-x
I swear most of the time I can't even hear them. Sometimes I even feel they are just here to decorate and aren't even recorded, just to make up for the band.

Last edited by hidekirby; 29th September 2021 at 01:49 AM.

Tags
23rd monster, asia tour, asia tour 2021-2022