Summer TA Party 2021 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 16th July 2021, 10:22 AM
Love song H-Initiate

Summer TA Party 2021

TeamAyu members only ”Summer TA Party 2021” will be held on 23rd August 2021!

"Summer", "ayu"-.
What do these keywords remind you of?

"Greatful days" and "You & Me", with smiles glittering in the scorching sun...
"HANABI" and "monochrome", with painful sadness...
"fairyland" echoing in the clear blue sky...
Fireworks in the night sky and "July 1st"...

Yes, no matter which summer you look back on, you will find ayu's songs there.

August, 2021. Even in this age where everything has changed, the short, hot summer still comes.

In order to create unforgettable summer memories with TA, ayu will produce a one-night-only party.

A special time shared only at that moment, at that place.

'Someday, we hope you will remember this summer with the voice of ayu...'

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

*There will be two types of tickets on sale this time: Platinum Seats, which are guaranteed to be in the front row or second row, and Regular Seats.

・Platinum Seats: For those who have been a member of TeamAyu for more than 5 years (TeamAyu members who joined before August 2016) and the expiration date is August 2021 or later.

・Regular Seats: Available to TeamAyu members or those who have enrolled (paid) and received a membership number by the application period (Monday, August 2, 23:59) and whose expiration date is August 2021 or later.

*If you have been a member of TeamAyu for more than 5 years (TeamAyu members who joined before August 2016), you can apply for both Platinum Seat and Regular Seat (you will not be selected for both).
*If you are not a member of TeamAyu for more than 5 years (TeamAyu members who joined before August 2016), you will not be selected for the Platinum Seat.
*If your membership expires at the end of July 2021, you will be able to apply for tickets, but you will not be selected. Please note that the same applies to your companion.
*This performance will consider the current social climate, and will not sell Live Pocket tickets for non-Japanese members. We appreciate your understanding.

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

[Title]
Summer TA Party 2021

[Schedule]
August 23(Monday), 2021

[Venue]
Tokyo:Team Smile Toyosu PIT

[Doors Open / Performance Start Times]
Open 17:00, Start 18:00~ (Plans)
*Open / Start times are subject to change.

[Ticket Types / Prices]
・Platinum Seats 7,700 yen ; with a Glowing fan
・Regular Seats 7,700 yen ; with a Glowing fan
*There is a charge for tickets for children over 3 years old.Children under 3 years old can watch the show on your lap. The accompanying child does not need to be a fan club member to sit on your lap.However, if they need a seat, they will need a ticket, and they must be a fan club member even if they are under 3 years old.
*Platinum seats can be purchased up to one per member, and regular seats can be purchased up to two per member (TeamAyu members only).

【Ticket reception period】
July 20, 2021 (Tuesday) 15:00 ~ August 2 (Monday)23:59

【Result Checking, Payment Period】
August 7, 2021 (Saturday) 13:00 ~ August 15 (Sunday) 23:59

>>To order tickets, please click here!
https://global-fc.net/teamayu/index.php?cID=25250
*Tickets will be available from 15:00 on July 20.

[Precautions about bringing a companion]
Spoiler:
*The regular seat can be selected for one representative (applicant) and up to one accompanying person.
*Your companion must be a TeamAyu member, so when you are writing your application, you must fill in your companion's membership number and the full name they used when they registered for a fan club site account, and it must be in katakana. Please keep this in mind when writing your application.

[Requests for all attendees of "Summer TA Party 2021", and an outline of measures that will be taken to avoid transmission of the virus during the event]
Spoiler:
Based on the government's "Basic Policies for Novel Coronavirus Disease Control" (25th May, 2020) and the Novel Coronavirus Response Headquarters' countermeasures, as well as in response to requests for the creation of guidelines that were highlighted by the Novel Coronavirus Expert Meeting's "Analysis and Recommendations for the Response to COVID-19" (29th May, 2020), we have created and organized a list of steps that must be observed during this concert in order to prevent the transmission of COVID-19, which will be implemented as outlined below.
These measures will also be updated in accordance with future indications and guidelines (progressive steps to ease the restrictions placed upon the holding of events) delivered by the government.
We ask that all attendees read through the following information, and politely request your understanding and cooperation.

- Measures that will be taken during the concert -
- All tickets for the event will be digital.
- When entering the venue, we will ask attendees to operate their own smartphones in accordance with the staff's instructions.
- In order to ensure adequate social distancing, we currently expect to run the event with half of the venue's regular seating capacity.
- In order to avoid overcrowding, we plan to have attendees enter via a system that designates individual time slots to each seating area.
- Mask wearing and rigorous hand washing and disinfection will be enforced for all of those affiliated with the concert, and temperatures will be thoroughly tested to carefully monitor the health of all of those involved.
- Handrails, door knobs, and other areas that are touched by attendees will be rigorously disinfected.
- The venue will be thoroughly ventilated.
- Adequate distance will be ensured between the stage and audience seating.
- Signs will be set up wherever queuing is necessary, to help attendees line up at an appropriate distance from one another.
- Where face to face contact with attendees is necessary, acrylic plates and transparent plastic curtains will be set up in order to protect against airborne transmission of the virus via droplets.
- Sanitizing solution will be available at multiple locations throughout the venue.
- Signs offering guidance on preventing the spread of the virus will be posted onsite, and staff will also be patrolling and calling out advice in person.
- Smoking areas in the venue will be closed.- Instructions related to the sale of merchandise at the venue will be delivered again in full before the concert.
- All attendees will be barred from bringing in alcohol, drinking in the venue, and entering in an inebriated state.
- Concert goods and CDs / DVDs will not be sold.
- Plans to provide a box for gifts to the performer(s) have been suspended. The setting of celebratory flowers for the performer(s) has also been canceled, and we ask that attendees be aware of this in advance.
- We ask that those who are pregnant or who suspect that they may be pregnant, those with chronic or underlying illnesses, or those who have mobility issues which require extra assistance prioritize their own health and the health of those around them when considering whether or not to attend the event.
- A temperature testing station will be set up at each entrance, and attendees' body temperatures will be taken with a non-contact thermometer. If an attendee's temperature is 37.5°C (99.5°F) or higher, a further reading will be taken in a designated waiting room. If there is no change in temperature at this point, the attendee will be refused entry.
- Staff in the venue may approach attendees directly in situations where there is a high risk of transmission, such as those of intimate contact. We ask that attendees are cooperative in the case that this occurs.

- Entry Procedure -
1. Check attendee's temperature with a non-contact thermometer, and have them disinfect their hands.
Attendees with a temperature of 37.5°C (99.5°F) or greater will have their temperature retaken in a medical checkup, and may be refused entry subject to the decision of a staff.
2. Check digital ticketAttendees will be asked to personally hold up their QR codes to the terminals installed at the venue.

- Requests to attendees -
- We politely ask that all attendees register with COCOA (COVID-19 Contact-Confirming Application), the new COVID-19 contact-confirming application released by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare.
■Google Play
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...w.covid19radar
■App Store
https://apps.apple.com/jp/app/id1516764458
- We ask that individuals refrain from attending the event if they have had close contact with an individual who has tested positive for COVID-19. We also ask that individuals do not attend if they have had close contact with residents of or visitors to regions or countries that the government has, within the prior two weeks, declared subject to entry restrictions or periods of supervision following entry.
- Those who exhibit certain symptoms are asked not to attend the event. These include fever of 37.5°C (99.5°F) or higher, cough, difficulty breathing, physical fatigue, sore throat, nasal discharge, blockage, or loss of taste or smell, eye pain or bloodshot eyes, headache, joint or muscle pain, diarrhea, nausea, and vomiting. Additionally, as alcohol may cause a rise in body temperature, we ask that attendees refrain from drinking before the event. Regardless of circumstances, if an attendee's temperature is 37.5°C (99.5°F) or above, they will be refused entry. Attendees are asked to be aware of this.
- It is essential that all attendees wear masks, and those who do not will be denied entry to the venue. We ask that all attendees be sure to bring their own mask.
- Attendees must clean and disinfect their hands with the provided cleaning liquid when entering the venue.
- In order to prevent the spread of the virus through respiratory droplets, shouting during conversation or when cheering performer(s) is forbidden. Attendees are also asked to refrain from leaving their seat unless absolutely necessary, as well as engaging in contact with other attendees or lending them items.
- We ask that attendees respect cough etiquette and keep conversation to a minimum in the lobby and while seated in the audience.
- Please understand that it may be necessary for our staff to directly speak to those who appear to be feeling unwell. And please note once again that depending on the situation, attendees may be refused entry to the venue.

- Steps to avoid transmission between staff and / or performer(s) -
- Health and temperature checks will be carried out for all staff members and affiliated parties.
- If any of these individuals are determined to have a fever or other symptom of illness, they will not be asked to work.
- In order to prevent transmission via respiratory droplets, business will conducted on the basis that masks and face shields are recommended to all staff.
- When entering the venue or engaging in other related activities, staff will thoroughly disinfect their hands.
- Temperature and health checks will also be carried out for performer(s). Performer(s) will also be required to wear masks at all times when not performing.
- Additionally, if any unforeseen incidents occur, we will immediately cooperate with health centers and other health administration bodies as well as local medical institutions to swiftly devise a solution that ensures the health and safety of artists and staff.

The aforementioned measures will be updated in accordance with the state of COVID-19 infections going forward, as well as changes in the indications and guidelines from various government agencies and industry groups.

In order to ensure the safety of everyone involved in "Summer TA Party 2021", we humbly ask for the understanding and cooperation of each and every attendee.

Last edited by Aderianu; 29th August 2021 at 11:13 AM.
Old 16th July 2021, 12:54 PM
Because of You Initiate

When I saw the logo, I read A Summer TA Panty 2021 at first.....

Put my mouth on the lyrics like CPR

Old 16th July 2021, 03:54 PM
poker face Initiate

That's a very nice logo, shame we won't be able to watch it through a stream this time

And I was thinking these days that it would be nice if she explored the concept of seasons on her tours since her catalogue is HUGE! I'd love to see a tour divided into four chapters, one for each season and focusing on specific genres. At least we got a "Winter" concert with her Xmas Live and now we get a "Summer" one with this TA Party!
Old 16th July 2021, 05:44 PM
Memorial address (take 2 version) Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by gustavismo View Post
That's a very nice logo, shame we won't be able to watch it through a stream this time

And I was thinking these days that it would be nice if she explored the concept of seasons on her tours since her catalogue is HUGE! I'd love to see a tour divided into four chapters, one for each season and focusing on specific genres. At least we got a "Winter" concert with her Xmas Live and now we get a "Summer" one with this TA Party!
It would be cool to see that on a larger scale—I think the segments dedicated to specific seasons worked really well in AT16 but would love to see her take it a step further
Old 16th July 2021, 08:34 PM
poker face Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocopockymaster View Post
It would be cool to see that on a larger scale—I think the segments dedicated to specific seasons worked really well in AT16 but would love to see her take it a step further
Yes, AT16 had a really nice concept and it worked so well, I really need to get back to that concert more often! After all the legs of TROUBLE TOUR, I'd love to see her do something with a stronger concept next, she used to be so good with that
Old 16th July 2021, 08:54 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by gustavismo View Post

You mean like AT16?

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 16th July 2021, 09:36 PM
poker face Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrenekoi View Post
You mean like AT16?
I meant going further turning the concept of each season segment into a full setlist, that's why I mentioned Xmas Live and this Summer Party
Old 20th July 2021, 11:16 AM
POWDER SNOW Initiate

There will be no camera for this show.
So no boardcast for this show also.

Upcoming Tour outside Tokyo will be announce soon.
Old 20th July 2021, 11:40 AM
Love song H-Initiate

I'm kinda glad ayu saves our money and doesn't sell online tickets
Old 21st July 2021, 07:39 AM
SURREAL H-Initiate

Goods are cute. I’ll probably get the pink tshirt and the towel.

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Old 21st July 2021, 07:54 AM
I am... Initiate

I have wanted Ayu to sell masks for 5000 years
Old 21st July 2021, 11:31 AM
opening Run Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xianghua View Post
I have wanted Ayu to sell masks for 5000 years
I read it as "for 5000 yen" and was like whaaat!?
Old 21st July 2021, 12:12 PM
I am... Initiate

LOL oh god
Old 4th August 2021, 07:44 PM
too late Initiate

Covid-19 situation is really going out of control in Japan (it's kinda ironic saying that being a brazilian LOL), I hope she is considering to cancel it.

slow down, you won't get there by hurrying
gonna find out if the hard work was worth it
i know it's somewhere in me
i'm just tryna find love

Old 4th August 2021, 08:54 PM
MY STORY Initiate

If she ends up cancelling this party, maybe she could do it without an audience/through livestream like she did lives last year? She did those well like a true queen. I honestly forgot there was no audience present when I was watching clips from them.

You can find me from these too:
~ Facebook
~ Instagram
~ AO3

Old 4th August 2021, 09:20 PM
too late Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minttulatte View Post
If she ends up cancelling this party, maybe she could do it without an audience/through livestream like she did lives last year? She did those well like a true queen. I honestly forgot there was no audience present when I was watching clips from them.
Well, if I understood well, they didn't intend to record this show in any form, so they would arrange it in last minute, like Xmas Showcase.

Let's wait and see.

i'm just tryna find love

Old 4th August 2021, 09:26 PM
MY STORY Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by summerain View Post
Well, if I understood well, they didn't intend to record this show in any form, so they would arrange it in last minute, like Xmas Showcase.
I agree. Would be sweet to have it livestreamed free of charge on YouTube like the Xmas Showcase was because that was a super fun thing to do for the fans.

But yeah, it's hard to predict what Ayu's gonna do and that’s one of the many things I love about her.

You can find me from these too:
~ Facebook
~ Instagram
~ AO3

Old 13th August 2021, 05:55 AM
SURREAL H-Initiate

Speaking as someone who lives in Tokyo, this should be cancelled. I want her to cancel it.

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Old 13th August 2021, 10:39 AM
WONDERLAND Initiate

If no official order will be there or other artists cancel their concerts too I think she won´t because this will sure make her the bad person in the eyes of the japanese public. (as I guess many believe the japanese gov that everything is ok)

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023

Last edited by ~angel*ayumi~; 13th August 2021 at 10:44 AM.
Old 23rd August 2021, 09:49 AM
too late Initiate

Is it today, right?

i'm just tryna find love

Tags
summer ta party 2021, teamayu