[News] Tokyo Rainbow Pride 2018 Special Live - Page 4 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 6th May 2018, 10:40 AM
still alone Initiate

I like the outfit. It's flashy but not over the top.
Old 6th May 2018, 10:59 AM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linza-mo View Post
they could have chosen another photo with a nicer facial expression
Power of Music ~20th Anniversary~, 7th Apr (6) & 8th Apr 2018 (7)
Countdown Live 2019 - 2020 ~Promised Land~, 31st Dec 2019 (8)
25th Anniversary Live, 8th Apr 2023 (9)
25th Anniversary Live Tour, 18th Aug 2023 (10) — LUCKY BOY!!!
Old 6th May 2018, 11:10 AM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ View Post
She looks nothing like her on that picture o.o More like Mariah Carey xD
Exactly what I thought!!!!
Old 6th May 2018, 11:20 AM
Born To Be... Initiate

Quote:
Thanks! She looks like a Japanese Mariah Carey.

EDIT:OOPS I didn't see that this comment was already made. LOL. We mindmeld on AHS!

Last edited by xLuna&1LOVE; 6th May 2018 at 11:24 AM.
Old 6th May 2018, 12:04 PM
And Then Initiate

Haha can we talk about this one ?

https://daily.c.yimg.jp/gossip/2018/...d_11231010.jpg
Old 6th May 2018, 12:07 PM
WONDERLAND Initiate

Quote:

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023
Old 6th May 2018, 12:39 PM
SURREAL Initiate

She looks great!
Old 6th May 2018, 12:47 PM
NEVER EVER Initiate

WARNING CDL15-16 × kanariya CDL16-17 = Rainbow Pride 2018

I do like her look but that one photo indeed makes her look like MC the way it's shot xD I saw a bit of Kuu there too smh when I saw her face! Still, she looks great and nice to hear she sounded good!

Old 6th May 2018, 12:53 PM
SURREAL H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcelo View Post
Well, that was hellish haha. So badly organized for artist of her magnitude. I wasn't chosen, so I was on the back, and it was anything but an open space. People kept pushing and hundreds of people filled the whole area. Left cos no point since you couldn't see anything, what a waste of time haha. It was like Shibuya ViVi book part 2.
I don't think there's anyway they would've been able to make it any better unfortunately. It's rare that huge artists perform there, and they did there best by increasing the guests from 700 to 1000.

People knew she was coming, so people who weren't selected were parked in front of the barriers for hours. And even if people aren't fans, she's still a huge name, so people stopped and tried to see.

It'd have been crazy no matter what unfortunately. It didn't help that she was 30 minutes late either... haha.

As for me, I was really surprised there was no pushing within the barriers.
When I went to the TA Zushi beach AWA event, it was far more aggressive...

She was really sincere in what she was saying, and I felt that it was the realist that I've gotten to see her. It didn't feel like a rehearsed script being repeated over and over like her other MCs. So I was quite touched by her words. And surprised at how good she sounded. Hbya was sung really well.

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Last edited by tokyoxjapanxfan; 6th May 2018 at 12:56 PM.
Old 6th May 2018, 12:54 PM
Sky high Protector

When I look at the full bunch of pics, my thought is that the photographer is very bad. Even the dancers look weird. If all the pics weren't from the same viewpoint I would even think that Daily stole fans' photos on twitter XD

Thanks for sharing the recording maxikot. She sounded good and we can hear that she truly enjoyed to be there.
Old 6th May 2018, 01:28 PM
SURREAL Initiate

Koh face when Ayu twerk, priceless. LMAO.
She could wear lighter colours than black...
Old 6th May 2018, 02:12 PM
And Then Initiate

Official photos from TRP are great ! =)

https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1764596

Old 6th May 2018, 02:15 PM
No way to say Initiate

her skin is so marshmallow

makes me wanna touch it haha

ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2012-2013 A ~WAKE UP~. Dec 29/30/31, 2012. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. Apr 13/14, 2013. Saitama Super Arena, Saitama.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. July 27/28, 2013. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. May 22, 2016. XEBIO Arena, Sendai.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. July 18, 2016. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka.
ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2016-2017 A『Just the beginning -20-』. Dec 29, 2016. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. July 15/17, 2017. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. January 9, 2018. ROHM Theatre, Kyoto
Old 6th May 2018, 02:22 PM
As if.. Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyoxjapanxfan View Post
I don't think there's anyway they would've been able to make it any better unfortunately. It's rare that huge artists perform there, and they did there best by increasing the guests from 700 to 1000.

People knew she was coming, so people who weren't selected were parked in front of the barriers for hours. And even if people aren't fans, she's still a huge name, so people stopped and tried to see.

It'd have been crazy no matter what unfortunately. It didn't help that she was 30 minutes late either... haha.
I can totally understand since the area was what is was, it wouldn't have been avoided. All I'm saying is that they should have, for example, moved her concert part to the part of the park where people were having picnic and sitting around, more of an open space. The small stage wasn't fitting for a name like her to begin with, hense the whole park paralyzed until she was done hahah.
Old 6th May 2018, 02:24 PM
Depend on you Initiate

Quote:
OMG SHE LOOKS JUST LIKE SUSANA VIEIRA!
Old 6th May 2018, 02:38 PM
NEVER EVER Initiate

Well, I am glad that she performed Curtain Call and Sparkle
Old 6th May 2018, 02:40 PM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ View Post
She looks nothing like her on that picture o.o More like Mariah Carey xD

lol, so true ...

Old 6th May 2018, 03:04 PM
NEVER EVER Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxikot View Post
And the youtube link. Intro is cut, then during You&Me because I found a better streamer so switched and at the beginning of Blue Bird. Also the first streamer talks so this can be annoying but his part is short.
Thanks for the video.
Old 6th May 2018, 03:32 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Here's a mini review:

I went there around 2:30pm to see how crowded it was and it was actually nice. There were some people sitting on chairs and picnic mats but it was okay. I went to walk around and found out that they did a mini goods booth on the parade selling the Defend collaboration, lightstick, towels and other items. I didn't get the numbered ticket so I get back to the area of the concert and i was just 4 people away from the gate. It was 3:00pm. At some point they started to enter the people with numbered tickets and after all the people enter there, the space was not full at all. And I was not sure that there were 1000 people inside the limited area. So they decided to put general people inside but not the people that were there waiting for 2hours or even more, they decided to put people that were near the entrance. And then the shit started. lol The people near me started t get piss off because they were waiting there as well and they weren't given the chance to enter the "limited area". So people started screaming with the Tokyo Rainbow staff. And then the staff decided to get off the people that entered after. And then the shit got uglier. lol Because now the people that entered after everyone else were pissed that they wouldn't be able to stay there and then the securities/staff came to take a men off. Literally 3 guys trying to get this old man off the limited area.

And then 5:00pm. Everyone was crazy about seeing Ayu, screaming her name, doing the "Ayu, ayu, ayu" chant. And then 30min later the show starts. Her entrance was just amazing! The gayest way of entering a stage in a gay parade: being carried in the air by the shirtless dancers lol It was EPIC. Everyone was screaming. And then STEP you! More screaming. I couldn't even listen to her voice during the 3 first songs. I don't know if her mic was not working or the people were singing too loud. But it was really good. And then Curtain Call with the piano and also in the beginning of HBYA she couldn't sing because she started crying. It felt really legit. Her words were really sweet and touching. It was a short concert but really nice experience. It can't be compared to going to her arena concerts (of course) but it was nice.

BUT there were two guys standing next to me that were sooo mean during all the concert. They were reading her to filthy. Even tho they were fans (they sang all the songs - what was a bit annoying because I was hearing them louder than Ayu), they were screaming some weird stuff like "where's your voice?? we can't hear you!! don't sing curtain call!!!". SO RUDE. And also they were mimmicking her vibratto and her lines like "minna de/senkyu/ikkuyo". And everyone was giving them hateful eyes but no one said anything to them. I literally had to ask them to shut up. so so rude.

Other detail: the space was located near a baseball field or something and the wind was crazy so there was a HUGE sand storm. Everyone was just dying while waiting there lol

ARENA TOUR 2015 A Cirque de Minuit ~Mayonaka no Circus~ @ Saitama Super Arena 2015.04.11/12
ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ @ Saitama Super Arena 2018.04.07
Tokyo Rainbow Pride @ Yoyogi Park 2018.05.06
a-nation' 2018 @ Ajinomoto Stadium 2018.08.26
LIVE TOUR -TROUBLE- 2018-2019 A @ Nakano Sunplaza 2019.02.06
ayumi hamasaki 21st anniversary -POWER of A^3- @ Saitama Super Arena 2019.04.07
Old 6th May 2018, 03:48 PM
SURREAL H-Initiate

^ I was wondering what was going on in the back.

In my 200~299 number group, there were at least 15~20 people missing. So I'm assuming there were at least probably 100 people short.

The AWA event also let people in after the initial groups went in, so I had a hunch they'd do the same here. In this case, it would have made way more sense to invite the people waiting for hours...so that's certainly the fault of the staff. But then, whose to say the people by the entrance weren't also waiting for hours. These types of things are kind of a grey area... someone was going to get the short end of the stick either way lol.

Apparently people were trying to sell their numbers on Yahoo auction as well. So that could be a reason for missing people.

The way she was carried in was so fabulous lol.
I was unlucky in that I was at the -perfect- angle that aligned with every tall person when I tried to view Ayu in the middle of the stage lol.

And yes, the dust was crazy. I felt so dirty by the time I got home lol.

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Last edited by tokyoxjapanxfan; 6th May 2018 at 03:53 PM.