[November 2003] New album to be called 'Memorial Address' [updated with cover image] - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 25th November 2003, 08:15 PM
Banned

Thumbs up [November 2003] New album to be called 'Memorial Address' [updated with cover image]

From Yomiuri:

Žè‚Ì•lè‚_‚ä‚Ýi‚Q‚Tj‚ªA‚P‚QŒŽ‚P‚V“ú‚É”_”„‚·‚éƒ~ ƒjƒAƒ‹ƒoƒ€u‚l‚…‚‚‚’‚‰‚‚Œ@‚‚„‚„‚’‚…‚“‚“v‚ÅA ‘S‚V‹È‚̃rƒfƒIƒNƒŠƒbƒv‚ðŽû˜^‚µ‚½•t‘®‚c‚u‚c‚ð§ì‚µ ‚½B

@ƒAƒ‹ƒoƒ€‚É‚Íu‚m‚@‚—‚‚™@‚”‚@‚“‚‚™vu‚`‚m ‚f‚d‚kf‚r@‚r‚n‚m‚fvu‚†‚‚’‚‡‚‰‚–‚…‚Ž‚…‚“‚“v‚È ‚Ç¡”N‚Ì•lè‚ð‘ã•\‚·‚é‹È‚ªŽû˜^‚³‚ê‚Ä‚¢‚邪A–ñ‚T‰_ ‰~‚̧ì”ï‚ð“Š‚¶‚Ä‚V‹È‚·‚ׂẴrƒfƒIƒNƒŠƒbƒv‚ð§ì ‚µ‚½BŠÖŒWŽÒ‚É‚æ‚é‚ÆAƒAƒ‹ƒoƒ€‘S‹È‚ɑ΂·‚é‰f‘œì•i ‚ð§ì‚µA¤•i‰»‚·‚é‚Ì‚ÍŽj㉂߂ĂƂ¢‚¤B

@‰‰o‚̓rƒfƒIƒNƒŠƒbƒvŠE‚Ìl‹CŠÄ“‚ł_‚é{‰iG–¾Ž A’O‰ºhŠóŽ‚炪’S“–B‚»‚ꂼ‚ꂪŒÂ«“I‚È’Z•Òì•i‚É Ždオ‚Á‚Ä‚¢‚邪A‘S‘Ì‚ð’Ê‚µ‚Ä‚àˆê‚‚̢ŠEŠÏ‚ªŠÑ‚© ‚ê‚Ä‚¢‚é‚Æ‚¢‚¤B•lè‚É‚Æ‚Á‚Ä‚ÍA‰f‘œì•i‚É—Í‚ð“ü‚ê ‚Ä‚«‚½¡”N‚ÌW‘嬂ƂȂéB

@‚È‚¨ƒWƒƒƒPƒbƒg‚͉©‹à‚Ì‹‰Ø‚ȃCƒ[ƒW‚ð‘Å‚¿o‚µ‚½‚à‚Ì‚ÅA‚±‚¿‚ç‚à‚_‚ä‚ÌV‚µ‚¢ƒrƒWƒ…ƒA ƒ‹ƒ[ƒN‚Æ‚µ‚Ä’–Ú‚ðW‚ß‚»‚¤‚¾B

Excite auto-translation:

Ayumi Hamasaki (25), a singer, made the attachment DVD in which the video clip of a total of seven music was mentioned by the mini-album "Memorial address" put on the market on December 17. Although the music representing Hamazaki this year, such as "No way to say", "ANGEL'S SONG", and "forgiveness", was recorded on the album, the work expense of about 500 million yen was invested, and the video clip of all seven music was made. making and commercializing the image work to album all songs according to the persons concerned -- a Žj top -- for the first time -- ‚Æ -- it says Mr. Hideaki Sunaga whose production is the popular supervisor of a video clip community, and Mr. Tange hŠó -- ‚ç -- charge Although each is finished in the individual short story work, even if it lets the whole pass, it is said that it pierces through one view of the world. For Hamazaki, it becomes the compilation this year which has put power into an image work. In addition, a jacket is what hammered out the golden gorgeous image, and attention is likely to be attracted also here as a visual work with new ‚_‚ä.
Old 25th November 2003, 08:24 PM
No way to say Initiate

=\ after 10 minutes of trying to figure out teh title, i'm still blank.

its not too bad though. sounds like she's dieing. haha..and address? isnt that like..a speech? o.O? lets jsut see about this whole gold cover memorial address thign.

Quote:
...by the mini-album...
.. *moons everyone that said it was going to be her new full 6th album*
Old 25th November 2003, 08:28 PM
Over Initiate

hmmm........the titles funnii...... :/
tanx jose....
Old 25th November 2003, 08:30 PM
Initiate

Aiyah... Mini-album... :: is crying ::

Thanks for the info!~ The title sounds a bit weird for an Ayu album, though. If there're only seven videos on the DVD, does that mean that 'theme of a-nation '03' does not have a video? I thought the music was nice company for a short story... I am pro-PVs!~
Old 25th November 2003, 08:30 PM
The Judgement Day Guardian

I like the name "Memorial address". If it's really the official name, I won't mind it.

♬♪aijou de nuritsubushite
owaranai Spiral nukedasenai
mazari au mayoi sae irodukete so high
kaeshitakunai
Rise in a spiral yeah
I go insane
Dive to your paradise
(Treat me like a fool)♬♪

Old 25th November 2003, 09:01 PM
No way to say Initiate

Quote:
Aiyah... Mini-album... :: is crying ::
o.O? why are you crying? would you be happier if it were her full length album with only 8 tracks? -_-
Old 25th November 2003, 09:04 PM
theme of a-nation '03 Initiate

Memorial Address....sounds so...farewell-ish...:-/

XANGA
Old 25th November 2003, 09:07 PM
Banned

From Sanspo

a singer and Ayumi Hamasaki (25) will put a set of two mini-albums "Memorial address" (all -- seven music) with DVD with promotion video (PV) on the market on December 17 By the trial also in the music industry in which the album with PV of the recorded all songs is the first, the total production costs of PV are Nantes and about 500 million yen!! It is likely to become ‚_‚ä‚©'s and others highest Christmas present. [photograph: PV of the newest music "No way to say." pretty ‚_‚ä of shortcut is impressive -- ]

"‰Ì•P" ‚_‚ä entertains a fan not only with the ‰Ìº but with vision. In the album for the first time in about one year "Memorial address", DVD with which PV of a total of seven music was recorded follows as a privilege. Originally, ‚_‚ä is known as an artist who puts power into PV. Usually, although it is said that per PV and photography take an average of 20 hours, in ‚_‚ä, it is said that the about 50 hours beyond twice are spent. ‚_‚ä which values an image, therefore this plan were realized. It is only the work with which what carried out painting to the face also by PV of this album inclusion, shortcut, fairy ‚_‚ä which attached the feather of a butterfly, the thing which made full use of CG, etc. were elaborate, and since the production costs of all 7 works call it the sum total of about 500 million yen, they are surprise. Of course, CD is also substantial. "No way to say" released on November 6 gains the 1st place of a first appearance with a cage contest single chart. The total sales of all singles became about 17,400,000 sheets, extracted about 17,240,000 sheets of ZARD, and danced and came out of them to the 1st place of all the past female artists. The memorable music of this is begun, two music of new songs is recorded on all the singles announced this year, and it is finished on the "best" album in the current fiscal year. ‚_‚ä "it made as an album like a Christmas present to everybody. various [ a video clip ] supervisors and photography -- carrying out -- SUGOKU -- since it was pleasant, I also want everybody to look at the pleasure of an image This album is carried in its hand and it turns around tour!! " and message. The big present of ‚_‚ä‚© and others who regards a fan as important is likely to monopolize year-end subject. * An addition further To DVD of a privilege, an addition further The digest image of the special live which consisted of only single music in October is also contained, and it has become a fan with the unbearable gorgeous board. A price is 3300 yen a tax exception. moreover, a fan without the DVD player sake -- CD -- (-- sale of tax exception 2000 yen) is also performed
Attached Images
File Type: jpg memorial.jpg (13.7 KB, 583 views)
Old 25th November 2003, 09:09 PM
Endless sorrow Initiate

The title sounds so darkish... -_-+
The cover is so nice, I love it...

set made by truehappiness
Old 25th November 2003, 09:11 PM
Replace Initiate

oooh that actually looks quite elegant and pretty o___o
Old 25th November 2003, 09:14 PM
ayu-mi-x Initiate

i don't like that name... sounds like goodbye and political... ... i don't really like the cover either... it's too mainstream... i miss her crazy imaginiation!!!
Old 25th November 2003, 09:15 PM
The Judgement Day Guardian

If that's the cover, it's just too cute LOL!!!

♬♪aijou de nuritsubushite
owaranai Spiral nukedasenai
mazari au mayoi sae irodukete so high
kaeshitakunai
Rise in a spiral yeah
I go insane
Dive to your paradise
(Treat me like a fool)♬♪

Old 25th November 2003, 09:15 PM
Banned

An interesting thing to note on the Sanspo link is that it mentions not one, but two mini-albums! Not sure if it's in relation to the DVD disc, but if not, then perhaps there'll be more new tracks on the 2nd mini-album than what we've seen so far!
Old 25th November 2003, 09:16 PM
my name's WOMEN Initiate

Such a catchy title...

Nevertheless, bring it on!
Old 25th November 2003, 09:17 PM
No way to say Initiate

yeah. beautiful cover. but god damn. can avex ask for any more money? TWO MINI ALBUMS INSTEAD OF ONE BIG ALBUM? i mean come on. wtf is wrong witcha companY? o well, more beautiful cover shots right? thanks for hte info..i mean REALLY. thanks. its great to hear..and see that she's not doing completely horrible lately after all. and 5 million yen on pvs? dangg..they wernt even that great if you ask me..=\ (except for ourselves..the others looked pretty cheap )

Quote:
i don't like that name... sounds like goodbye and political...
..yeup..=\ but eh. cocver makesu p for it...just wish it didnt sound so.."goodbye"-ish..
Old 25th November 2003, 09:18 PM
ayu-mi-x II Initiate

That's a GREAT cover.. I REALLY like her on that.. so that's her album cover and name? What's the mini-album's name? And where's that cover? If its coming out earlier.. =p

Wow.. I'm impressed.. she looks GORGEOUS on this cover. >.< Its been a while to see an AMAZING Ayu picture.. didn't think she could do it. =p j/k. She looks really good in it. I would want it if that's official. Yay~
Starry sky, do you also think so?

[Kurage, Nagareboshi] Otsuka Ai
Old 25th November 2003, 09:20 PM
No way to say Initiate

-_- averageone, that IS her mini-album cover..and mini-album name. the REAL album has no info yet. (shutup if you think there isnt going to be a real album. id not wana hear it!)
Old 25th November 2003, 09:21 PM
my name's WOMEN Initiate

To that, I can do nothing but agree. That's a mighty amazing cover! I heart it already!
Old 25th November 2003, 09:24 PM
No way to say Initiate

xxx jerms: waitaminute sir..
xxx jerms: this cant be an album cover..
xxx jerms: ..her name's in all lowercase letters..
xxx jerms: arnt albums usually "Ayumi Hamasaki" for her?
xxx jerms: o.O?
xxx jerms: or is this a new mini-album thing they didnt know how to label?
Omega Prime2020: hmm...
Omega Prime2020: maybe.. mini album = mini letters
Omega Prime2020: LOL
xxx jerms: hahaha
xxx jerms: ...and the obi would cover up half the letters..o.O

..confused.
Old 25th November 2003, 09:25 PM
from your letter Initiate

The cover is really great...^^ but the title.... >_<

And thx for the news, Unimatrix Prime™