ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary ~ [II] - Page 20 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 1st April 2018, 01:36 AM
End roll Initiate

Part of it is that Ayu used to be so so skinny when she was younger so anything in relation looks 'big'. From interviews it sounds as though she is actually a lot healthier and that she barely ate at some points around 2000-2001 to be that small. I'd much rather have a healthier Ayu than a super skinny Ayu
For most arena tours in the last 10 years I've always thought she gains a bit of weight just before the start. I guess because it is so full on that the weight just drops off and she can eat more at the beginning to build herself up for rehearsals and touring?
Old 1st April 2018, 02:22 AM
A Song for XX Initiate

isn't it a cultural thing to be blunt about gaining weight (if you're Japanese)?
Old 1st April 2018, 07:38 AM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

People should open the “Ayu is fat” thread and continue this meaningless discussion somewhere else.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 1st April 2018, 07:51 AM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

^The Ayu Body Shaming Official thread, where they could talk about her weight, her jawline, her boobs, or any other random comment about her body.

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 1st April 2018, 11:36 AM
æternal Initiate

If anyone is interested, i have one extra ticket for 4/21 show in Nagoya. Please drop me a message.

facebook | instagram | twitter

Old 1st April 2018, 01:34 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Sometimes, she does wear some things that may not flatter her as much. She looks good though and is pretty normal in the videos. She tends to slim down a lot during the actual tours anyway.

Last edited by truehappiness; 1st April 2018 at 01:38 PM.
Old 1st April 2018, 01:39 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post

Sometimes, she does wear some things that may not flatter her as much. She looks good though. She tends to slim down a lot during the actual tours anyway.
The V-neck looks terrible on those t-shirts. If it even is a V-neck...seems like they are just pulled down by mic’s weight.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 1st April 2018, 02:00 PM
NEVER EVER Initiate

Looks more like microphone...

Old 1st April 2018, 02:12 PM
SURREAL Initiate

If that's fat then I'm a f*cking hippopotamus people will always have something to complain about.
Old 1st April 2018, 02:26 PM
Don't look back Initiate

You guys realized in the Bold & Delicious choreo at 4min, the dancers form a circle and then break back into a straight line choreo after that. I think its a standard stage for POM this time
Old 1st April 2018, 02:50 PM
NEVER EVER Initiate

^seems so! I can imagine the performance will (at least towards the end) simply be at the end of the runaway.
What looks weird though is 00:58 cuz two dancers dance facing the other side of the room while the rest stands "normally" but then again on the right (few seconds later) they look to the side. XD oh well, I'll see

Last edited by Katsuyuki012; 1st April 2018 at 02:53 PM.
Old 1st April 2018, 03:12 PM
Born To Be... Initiate

I don't wanna sound mean, but to me it sounds like she is struggling... and she sounds hoarse. Btw, I find her gestures waaaayyyy to exaggerated, even for B&G.

But commenting on weight is so low. She looks great. She is everything I want to be when I am 40.

Old 1st April 2018, 03:38 PM
NEVER EVER Initiate

Well that lady doesn't give her vocal chords any rest at all BUT with many dates there's always a break and twice she has a one month break like, she basically has a 2 months break until the final dates (with two concerts in between + those two also have a week break between each other) so i can imagine that this time it'll be the opposite than usually and she'll sound worse during the beginning and better during the end.
At least I hope so, that those long breaks will help (which they normally should) so then I'm happy the tour doesn't have too many dates.

Old 1st April 2018, 03:59 PM
Curtain call Initiate

Damn what will people complain about next. Sometimes the camera angles adds a few pounds but I bet in person she’s small and tiny.

I saw her back in 2011 when she was doing the 2012 calendar in NY and in a few pictures she looked curvy but in person she was soooo tiny. She may have added a couple of pounds in over the years but she’s far from chubby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
On another note, those jeans are amazing!
Old 1st April 2018, 04:13 PM
Love song H-Initiate

She made long post at TA about this. I can't translate but if someone here can do it, I'll post. I think this theme is important
Old 1st April 2018, 04:30 PM
poker face Initiate

We could maybe create a different topic about that so we focus on the tour itself in this one?

1 TA ticket available for Hiroshima - May 19
Old 1st April 2018, 09:20 PM
Voyage Initiate

She is looking hot in that pic from the Line stream.

B&D-wise I thought she was sounding a little hoarse/forced too but sounding better in the verses!
Old 1st April 2018, 11:01 PM
And Then Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aderianu View Post
She made long post at TA about this. I can't translate but if someone here can do it, I'll post. I think this theme is important
I try to make an english translation from the french translation of important paragraphs that a friend of mine make for me...So with 2 langages steps, it's not perfect! haha
But I hope It could help =)

Well, it's really surprising and touching, I hope we (and Ayu) will be able to make progress about this subject now =)

I'm proud of her !

http://ayuangel.com/2018/04/01/ayumi...ques-physiques

« […] Today, members of my staff told me » Ayu, you should lose weight « or » your photos are too retouched « and it offended me. Yes, I know. What I mean, it’s just that I know there are a lot of people who say that.

« […] Of course, if, a few hours after the Ayumi Hamasaki at LINE LIVE, we look at the Instalive or we look at Ayumi Hamasaki’s photos on Twitter, we want to say » What ?? » Seriously, me too, I think the same … Yes, there really are differences. «

« […] But, well, you too, even if it’s unfortunate, do you never happen to have two really important days which overlape?
It never happened to you to work tirelessly, to do sports without considering your time, to go to the point of complete exhaustion, to have the features drawn when you come back home, to even have the impression that your whole body lost at least one waist compared to the morning? Of course, during LINE LIVE yesterday, I was really swollen, my brain was not working, I really could not pretend to be a good host. This time, for sure, I’m the only one responsible.
Knowing that I had a live the next day, I should have had enough sleep, I should have taken some rest and offer you a healthy Ayumi Hamasaki. I’m sorry.

But you know, the one who made a LINE LIVE at 4PM, the one who made a Insta live at 9.30PM, the one who took a selfie home at 11.30, they are all really me.
I don’t want to say things like, « No, I’m not fat, » or « No, I don’t make photo retouching » I’m just very concerned about our age where we use plenty of apps and let us make an imaginary ego on social networks.
And I think all of this gives me a very good opportunity to talk about it.

I don’t think we have more beautiful eyes because there are bigger, I don’t think that a face is more beautiful because it’s small with a pointed chin, and it is not enough that one has thin arms or legs.
We all have a body that has its particularities with which we are born. That’s what gives everyone a personality that is precious to them. I would like to tell you how much I would like you to remember that.

I’m going to put 5 pictures today, okay? Me around 11am yesterday. It’s about 18 hours after the end of the Line Live, I have unkempt hair, the makeup is gone, but here it is also human beings.

I would like all those of the TA that I can meet during CDTV recordings or during the tour understand it. And I would like you to make your own opinion by seeing me in real life.
The apps are only apps. Do not use them excessively.
Because without being dependent, we are all, much more than we think ourselves, beautiful people.

Today too, dear members of the TA, I love you from the bottom of my heart. "
Old 1st April 2018, 11:17 PM
Who... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedreamer View Post
You guys realized in the Bold & Delicious choreo at 4min, the dancers form a circle and then break back into a straight line choreo after that. I think its a standard stage for POM this time
if you look closely, there are some blue lines on the floor. it seems like it's round stage in the end of catwalk

i can be wrong tho
Old 1st April 2018, 11:20 PM
Born To Be... Initiate

^^ Thanks for the translation.

It is sad she even has to explain (and apologizing) for the way she looks. Stay strong Ayu!

Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, 20th anniversary, arena tour 2018, power of music