AHS can't be accessed via handphone - Page 3 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Board Forums > FAQ, Tech Support, and Guidelines

Notices

Old 6th April 2014, 02:27 PM
UNITE! Initiate

Yes, AHS is BACK! I thought it was gone for good!
Old 6th April 2014, 02:48 PM
Who... Initiate

I hope it doesn't disappear! I have also been visiting this site on a weekly basis for the last ten years!! :\. I would be lost as to where to know whats going on with all my fav jpop and upcoming jpop artists, and of course Ayu. This makes me nervous. :x
Old 6th April 2014, 02:49 PM
MY STORY Initiate

You don't realize how weird it is not to visit AHS every day until you can longer do so. I hope it stays this time!

AYU ~Countdown Live 2012-2013 ~WAKE UP~ [29.12, 31.12], AYU ~CDL Cirque du Minuet [29.12.14], AYU TROUBLE 18-19 [05.01.19]
Maaya Sakamoto ~Mitsubachi [30.12.12] BABYMETAL [10.01.2015]

BIG BANG [21.10.2015]
Old 6th April 2014, 03:00 PM
MY STORY Initiate

Yey, forum is back online. Damn I was so scared that it's gone. I also hope someone will come and tell us what the heck was going on because those redirect links and all that just felt so weird. :/

You can find me from these too:
~ Facebook
~ Instagram
~ AO3

Old 6th April 2014, 03:37 PM
Virgin Road Initiate

Thanks God!!! AHS is back, i miss it so much...it will very sad if AHS is gone...

i believe someone hacked this site?

Ayumi Hamasaki...Queen of my life...

Old 6th April 2014, 03:46 PM
Trauma Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by adantatu2 View Post
Does this site have a twitter or facebook account ??
@ahsforum
Old 6th April 2014, 04:07 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by clover_bali View Post
@ahsforum
It does, https://twitter.com/HamasakiSekai

Thank god its back

Quote:
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai ‏@HamasakiSekai 2h
It seems that the forum is currently running on a backup, which might explain why the avatars and other images are missing.

Last edited by douggn; 6th April 2014 at 04:09 PM.
Old 6th April 2014, 04:12 PM
ayu trance Initiate

A email from Ayu Sekai
saveahsekai@gmail.com

Quote:
Hi everyone!

IMPORTANT: Please tweet at me if you were an admin or a person with access to the servers hosting the AHS files, or any kind of privilege that could help me restore certain settings.

If I'm lucky, all I need is the right DNS settings for the server to make the domain work again. HOPEFULLY that is the only problem right now.

You can find me here, I'll be tweeting updates and answer questions/inquiries: https://twitter.com/HamasakiSekai

P.S. I will respond privately to some of you, since you mentioned having certain skills that could help me even more with the whole ordeal, so please stay patient!
----

Long story here:

To those asking why AHS was taken down so sudden, I don't know, but let's not blame anyone for it. Rather, I might be able to set up the old forum again, but I am currently waiting on an answer from someone who has to give me certain information to make it work.. As you will notice, the forums aren't accessible right now, and I can't do anything about it until I get a response from said person, since I have no control over the actual servers/forum, only the domain and its settings.

Obviously, getting the old forum and its data back is the best thing to do, so I will try my best to make it happen. It is frustrating that I depend on someone else (at the moment) to set it back up again, so please bear with me while I try my best to be patient. I've had a HUGE response from many people, and it's obvious that no one wants to see AHS go.

Neither do I!

If it all ends up as a lost case, we no longer have the old forum (but I am staying positive). The only option then would be to start over. Unfortunately, a vBulletin license are expensive (250 USD), so we might have to settle with a free forum software.

It's hard to say right now what happens. Please keep refreshing the old URL every day in case it comes back up! And also please check the Twitter often.

Thank you to everyone who has replied with suggestions and advice, I really appreciate it. <3

(To those asking: I saved the domain because I noticed it was already expired, so it is not in my fault. This means I have no clue about the "byebye" page, as it was not done by me, but someone with server/host access.)

Again, I have created a Twitter account for an easy way to message with me and other members,

The URL is: https://twitter.com/HamasakiSekai

Thank you! Sorry for any inconvenience.

Old 6th April 2014, 04:28 PM
November Initiate

I got the same email.

| Set by me |

I love Stargate SG-1 even more now! Cuz in episode 9x12 there was a person called
Dr. Amuro

Old 6th April 2014, 04:41 PM
SAKURA Initiate

I'm very happy to see that AHS is back! I had no idea what was happening all this time. I really thought that the forum might be gone for good. But thankfully that's not the case & hopefully everything will get a bit back to normal soon.

Lisa on social media @ twitter & tumblr!

Old 6th April 2014, 05:43 PM
talkin' 2 myself Initiate

I'm glad the forum is back up! I don't visit here like I used to, but having it disappear suddenly and worrying that it might be permanent made me realize how comforting this place is. Even though I don't post as often and don't visit every day, this is still where I get the majority of my Ayu info.

I hope the site stays up!

Zef owns the site still right? I don't get why they splash page and tumblr redirect and all that.

I just want to forget it all, without even saying "goodbye."
『Last minute』

Last edited by ohsixthirty; 6th April 2014 at 05:49 PM.
Old 6th April 2014, 06:00 PM
And Then Initiate

So glad I found this - was wondering if it was just my internet connection. Glad the site seems safe (for now).

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Old 6th April 2014, 06:17 PM
RAINBOW Guardian

Quote:
Originally Posted by channy View Post
I for one am more appalled by the fact that our admins/mods don't bother with their obligation of maintaining the forum anymore. Did anyone of them show up yet? Neither of them seems to be capable of letting us at least know what's the matter of this ongoing mess.
Maintaining the forum is left to two administrators who have chosen to keep that responsibility to themselves. The moderators have as much power and/or knowledge in this situation as the rest of the AHS members.
Old 6th April 2014, 06:20 PM
Depend on you Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koumori View Post

Maintaining the forum is left to two administrators who have chosen to keep that responsibility to themselves. The moderators have as much power and/or knowledge in this situation as the rest of the AHS members.
What he/she said.

Please don't blame anyone for what happened and might happen. It is obvious that the forum staff care a lot, or else they wouldn't bother moderating the boards in the first place. :3

--

Aside from the avatars not showing, do you guys see anything else broken? Someone mentioned not all forum sections showing.

☆ 何かを信じられる心が残ってるから ☆

Old 6th April 2014, 06:25 PM
RAINBOW Guardian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Αyumi View Post
Aside from the avatars not showing, do you guys see anything else broken? Someone mentioned not all forum sections showing.
All the forum sections seem to be showing for me. I'm trying to contact those that have server access so hopefully we can set up some sort of stability.

If you'd like to discuss reimbursement for the domain purchase, let me know. I didn't catch the message until too late.
Old 6th April 2014, 06:28 PM
SCAR Initiate

everything shows up just fine for me except avatars as already mentioned~
Old 6th April 2014, 06:42 PM
Connected Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koumori View Post

So the connection between the owner and the mods have been disconnected? That is kinda sad to hear but keep up the good work. I know how hard it is to maintain a forum esp the dramatic AHS lol...
I've seen previous efforts by Zef and others trying to keep AHS sociable on twitter and fb but it kinda doesn't work out much.

If there's a need to collect funds to maintain the forum, do let us the members know about it. I'm sure there will be a few members who are willing to fork out some amt fo the forum.

Old 6th April 2014, 08:02 PM
Secret Initiate

When I saw the Farewell page, I honest to God thought it was an April Fool's prank lol
Old 6th April 2014, 08:06 PM
appears Initiate

People are acting like its back for good. The site's been going in and out for a few days now. The forum is up now. Right now. We need to act. Everything is right here. It's not like you came home and found out your house was broken into and everything was stolen and you had no idea. We know right now we might lose the forum and certain people have the ability to save it. We need to do something.
Old 6th April 2014, 08:18 PM
Who... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by NintendoHTF1242 View Post
When I saw the Farewell page, I honest to God thought it was an April Fool's prank lol
Me too lol. The first time I noticed something was off was when it redirected me to a Go Daddy page, then things really went bad a day later and I was just freaking out. This forum is really part of my daily life already, believe it or not I would be devastated if AHS is gone. Now as I can not do anything to save it in the moment, but for those that have the ability to, I just wish y'all the best omg you don't know how crazy I went and some people splattered bs about how there are different sites too not just ahs they don't understand our forum has drama but it's like the biggest ayu community ever for us foreign fans and I cherish it so much

Set by YuriChan