[Official Message] NEW MINI ALBUM『FIVE』 2011.8.31 in stores ~II~ - Page 9 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 13th July 2011, 01:54 AM
Dolls Initiate

I hope that JUNO (or even Urata or hell'a his name is...) will not achive a lovestory line pv with "drama" like the one in Glitter/fated or blossom. Even the BALLAD or Days "drama" was pretty cheesy for me. The only one I liked was with Mannie. I don't like "death endings" but the one with Mannie was pretty well aranged. The rest was just cheesy : P I don't have a right synomime for this word.
Old 13th July 2011, 03:06 AM
rainy day Initiate

I thought Days was really nice. I loved that one but I also loved the song. Ayu's crying was a little over-dramatic though. BALLAD's acting was kinda over-dramatic at the end too but the story was interesting. fated was not bad I do not believe - I just think pairing it with glitter was awkward. I didn't like the story with Mannie that much - it was so confusing.
Old 13th July 2011, 03:20 AM
JEWEL Initiate

The only Mannie pv I like is virgin road. I haven't the slightest clue what the other two were about. I think no matter what if the PV is a love story it's going to be something stolen from the script of a typical j-drama. I don't have any expectations for love-PVs, as long as Ayu looks great and the story isn't unbearable, it's all good to me.
Old 13th July 2011, 03:28 AM
Virgin Road Initiate

Juno song is good, but he just sings a very little part of it...i believe the lyrics is really short..and it's lacking of climax, the song is so flat...

Ayumi Hamasaki...Queen of my life...

Old 13th July 2011, 04:07 AM
Curtain call Initiate

It doesn't have to be a love pv. I'm actually not expecting one.
Old 13th July 2011, 04:20 AM
glitter Initiate

JUNO's style is very amuro-ish

dunno what to expect from him and ayu really
Old 13th July 2011, 05:53 AM
Liar Initiate

Horrible. Avex has a couple of real powerhouses, I don't see why she can't work with them instead.
Old 13th July 2011, 06:00 AM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polyrhythm View Post
Horrible. Avex has a couple of real powerhouses, I don't see why she can't work with them instead.
Yeah I will never understand why they don't put big artists with big artists. I think that would be epic. But I guess if the voices don't go well together. I'd love to see Ku x Ayu but I don't know how they would merge the two styles. I love Ku's club songs so something like Driving or something trancey with the two would be hot.
Old 13th July 2011, 06:13 AM
Beautiful Day Initiate

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke. View Post
Yeah I will never understand why they don't put big artists with big artists. I think that would be epic. But I guess if the voices don't go well together. I'd love to see Ku x Ayu but I don't know how they would merge the two styles. I love Ku's club songs so something like Driving or something trancey with the two would be hot.
I agree
Old 13th July 2011, 06:21 AM
ourselves Initiate

From the point of view of the company what's the point of putting two already well known artists together?
As we all know, it doesen't equal twice the sales or twice the attention. Putting a less known artist they believe in with a well known one make much more sense as the less well known artist will be exposed to a new audience and get more attention. And who knows, maybe ayu decided herself who to work with...

travel, art and food!
Old 13th July 2011, 06:22 AM
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by adantatu2 View Post
and this is the new song and pv by JUNO, i don't like it, but at least i think his voice is better than the Urata's voice

lol what? is he trying to pass that off as singing?
at least Urata has a range. that was just pathetic.
Old 13th July 2011, 06:33 AM
still alone Initiate

At least Juno can dance. Haha. His brother, Junsu, can definitely sing a lot better.
Old 13th July 2011, 06:52 AM
End roll Initiate

Quote:
Because she doesn't want to.

Ayu does what she wants....I kind of hope she works with Naoya(?) a lot more in the future just to piss people off.

Can't wait for the covers, I'm imagining something dark for them for some reason.
Old 13th July 2011, 06:52 AM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrat2219 View Post
The only Mannie pv I like is virgin road. I haven't the slightest clue what the other two were about. I think no matter what if the PV is a love story it's going to be something stolen from the script of a typical j-drama. I don't have any expectations for love-PVs, as long as Ayu looks great and the story isn't unbearable, it's all good to me.
I agree. Virgin Road was amazing while the other two were rather questionable, especially Love song. Imo Ayu's acting was quite bad in it and the faces she made were kinda fake >.< Last angel wasn't as bad.

I don't want PVs with more love stories, I am quite sick and tired of them.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 13th July 2011, 07:11 AM
YOU Initiate

I don't wanna see Shuya or any dancers in the PVs! T____T
Old 13th July 2011, 08:15 AM
Love song H-Initiate

if you buy any version of FIVE during the tour (at the venue store) you'll recieve sticker with tour logo
Old 13th July 2011, 08:58 AM
ayu trance Initiate

I actually like JUNOs voice and the song. Will be interesting to see what he and ayu created together

"You don't need to think, you just need to feel..."
~POWER of MUSIC~
23.07.2011 & 24.07.2011

Old 13th July 2011, 09:26 AM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

As for JUNO, his avex debut song isn't bad, he coud've done worse. The video is boring, but that's nothing new when it comes to Korean artists. They can't do any better than boring dance videos (with very rare exceptions). Let's hope his song with Ayu is more Ayu and less this.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 13th July 2011, 10:32 AM
July 1st Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagami View Post
Because she doesn't want to.

Ayu does what she wants....I kind of hope she works with Naoya(?) a lot more in the future just to piss people off.

Can't wait for the covers, I'm imagining something dark for them for some reason.
True. ayu herself chose to work with Naoya and Juno, and just their daily exchanges on twitter shows how close she is to them as friends. ayu and avex are not under that typical employer-employee relationship anymore anyway, so avex probably had no hand in these collaboration schemes. I can totally see Matsuura giving ayu free reign to do whatever she likes.

Visit: Misa-chan’s J-pop blog ♪

Old 13th July 2011, 12:35 PM
Don't look back Initiate

better to work with friends than people who you are only acquainted with..probably that's Ayu's style
Closed Thread

Tags
『five』, 浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, mini album, progress