[Official Message] ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2010 ~Rock'n'Roll Circus~ - Page 10 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 14th January 2010, 03:30 PM
ourselves Initiate

agreed, i dont want Ayu to plan her WORLD TOUR in rush,and she need to review all her previous performances and create something new and different for a awesome show to all overseas fans.she need to have a GOOD HEALTH and ENOUGH REST too,otherwise i dont want to see her left hand injured this time XDD

but yeah,Ayu need a WORLD TOUR at least ONCE! pleasseee Ayu! ^ ^ (but not this upcoming tour)

Last edited by AyuWorld; 14th January 2010 at 03:49 PM.
Old 14th January 2010, 03:38 PM
Who... Initiate

I'm always dreading opening up AHS and finding this thread's title changed to "ayumi hamasaki WORLD TOUR 2010". Honestly, the idea used to excite me before, but now I really really really don't want it to happen.

After CDL 09-10, I don't think she should be touring at all, much less going around the world. She needs to slow down. She needs rest.

I know Ayu's all about pleasing her fans and refuses to take a year off, but why does that have to translate to push yourself as hard as possible till your vocals die and you're constantly sick? If this turns out to be a World tour, I'm gonna be more disappointed in her than excited.

I'm sure I'd enjoy it either way, but personally if I were to see Ayu live, I'd want it to be when she's in a better state than she currently is.
Old 14th January 2010, 04:01 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neko★munication View Post
I'm always dreading opening up AHS and finding this thread's title changed to "ayumi hamasaki WORLD TOUR 2010". Honestly, the idea used to excite me before, but now I really really really don't want it to happen.

After CDL 09-10, I don't think she should be touring at all, much less going around the world. She needs to slow down. She needs rest.

I know Ayu's all about pleasing her fans and refuses to take a year off, but why does that have to translate to push yourself as hard as possible till your vocals die and you're constantly sick? If this turns out to be a World tour, I'm gonna be more disappointed in her than excited.

I'm sure I'd enjoy it either way, but personally if I were to see Ayu live, I'd want it to be when she's in a better state than she currently is.
First of all, I don't think that she is only working to please her fans, she seems to be enjoying her live performances as much. Second of all, I am pretty sure that she has been working on both the album and the tour for quite a while even though she didn't say anything about either of the two. Making an album and producing a tour isn't something you can do as quickly as the majority of people here believe she does. She isn't telling us what she is doing every day at work. Let her make her own decisions as she is most likely mature enough to know her own limits. We don't even know if the tour will be much bigger than the ones she has previously done as at times both the Ayu and the people who translate her posts exaggerate (accidentally) what she's saying.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 14th January 2010, 05:21 PM
UNITE! Initiate

^that's true. And we don't know how many songs the new album will have. Just consider we have 5 songs already, add another 3 or 4 interludes and then you get just a few new songs for that new album. It's not like it's totally out of nowhere and she already has material for it. And even if she adds a few more dates for touring in Japan (there are a few places she hardly or never visited in her tours - fairly big cities, too) that doesn't mean she's doing a world tour. I don't know where that idea ever came from, she didn't say anything about it all, right?
Old 14th January 2010, 05:41 PM
no more words Initiate

Yeah she should kick of the tour like 2 months after the album.. So the audience can get used to it and stuff.
I never liked how NL tour started so quick

I wonder what the news is.. I'm guessing another Asia tour.
Old 14th January 2010, 05:59 PM
End of the World Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
First of all, I don't think that she is only working to please her fans, she seems to be enjoying her live performances as much. Second of all, I am pretty sure that she has been working on both the album and the tour for quite a while even though she didn't say anything about either of the two. Making an album and producing a tour isn't something you can do as quickly as the majority of people here believe she does. She isn't telling us what she is doing every day at work. Let her make her own decisions as she is most likely mature enough to know her own limits. We don't even know if the tour will be much bigger than the ones she has previously done as at times both the Ayu and the people who translate her posts exaggerate (accidentally) what she's saying.
She has clearly stated, many times, including CDL and music programs, that this tour will be the longest in her 12 years of performing, it is no mistake.
Old 14th January 2010, 06:10 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

^if this tour has 36 dates, it will be her longest, even if 36 dates is far from being a lot...

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 14th January 2010, 06:14 PM
End of the World Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrenekoi View Post
^if this tour has 36 dates, it will be her longest, even if 36 dates is far from being a lot...
I dont think she is just going to add a few more dates than last year just to call it the longest tour. The way she is talking, it feels like there will be lives in this tour every part of the year, and that she will be working harder than ever... especially her talk on CDL gives this impression.
Old 14th January 2010, 06:38 PM
1 LOVE Initiate

although i am happy to have a long tour, i wonder why so long...

If one thing gets repetitive, audience will not feel fresh anymore. I mean cumon, this is part of marketing strategy right.
Old 14th January 2010, 06:43 PM
UNITE! Initiate

She's probably doing something like Namie, who's going to start the longest tour by a female artist (in Japan, anyway), which is 73 concerts over 8 months. Well, I don't think Ayu's going to try to compete with that, but it will be interesting to see how many dates Ayu has, and where exactly she's going.

♥ Ayu fan since September 2006 ♥

Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
ASIA TOUR 2008 - June 29, 2008
ARENA TOUR 2009 - June 20, 2009 | June 21, 2009
ARENA TOUR 2012 - April 7, 2012 | April 8, 2012

Old 14th January 2010, 07:04 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by maikaru View Post
She has clearly stated, many times, including CDL and music programs, that this tour will be the longest in her 12 years of performing, it is no mistake.
Even so, she herself tends to exaggerate things, but even if this time that is not the case, if she intends to have another Asia or "World" tour why would someone want her to stop something she is enjoying that much? Her vocals will most likely never improve as she is obviously confident enough in her skills and doesn't think she needs lessons and training and besides the casual flu she isn't dieing or anything which would prevent her from doing what she herself claims she likes ^^

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 14th January 2010, 07:32 PM
Daybreak Initiate

I still remember the "big surprise" everyone was looking forward to, and it turned out to be an extra tourgoodie: a necklace.

So I'm not getting my hopes up for anything extraordinary.
Old 14th January 2010, 08:57 PM
Heartplace Initiate

^I really don't think the "BIG DECISION" was about releasing that on the last dates of the tour XDDDD I don't know if it's related to the tour... but she also said months after that that she had some interesting offers from overseas but that she couldn't talk abou it still...

we will have something.. maybe are more Asian dates and cities... but there will be sth....

but well... still nothing on TA -_____-

How to join Team Ayu! ~

Old 14th January 2010, 09:08 PM
monochrome Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by maikaru View Post
and she hasn't even sold one copy of the album yet. oh girl.
Old 14th January 2010, 11:40 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
I still remember the "big surprise" everyone was looking forward to, and it turned out to be an extra tourgoodie: a necklace.
In all fairness, she did mentioned a bunch of stuff about deco!goods and sparkly things that Satsuki made for her before mentioning the "surprise pendants for AT09" so... it's pretty much people overhyping themselves when there are clues in the entry that say: "It'll be a sparkly tour good."
Old 15th January 2010, 12:05 AM
RED LINE ~for TA~ Initiate

I was thinking to myself, "Ayu should do her world tour in 2010"

"****....it's 2010 lol"

Well anyway, I hope she's up for this year's tour.

☆ bunnnniiiieeeesssss ☆

- The "New Artists You're Trying Out" Thread -

don't forget to spread the kuu

Old 15th January 2010, 02:37 AM
JEWEL Initiate

No new info yet? I was hoping it would be announced by the time I woke up! D:
Old 15th January 2010, 02:55 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Still before noon in Japan. They usually update with new information some time in the evening... or perhaps TeamAyu members need to check?
Old 15th January 2010, 03:10 AM
count down Initiate

omg she's gonna release more information about the tour today! hopefully it'll come soon!

YAYAYAYA GAGAGAGA DADADADA WOWOWOWO

Old 15th January 2010, 03:17 AM
UNITE! Initiate

lol It's a little past noon in Japan... any TA members here check TA yet? The official website still hasn't updated with anything.

I have a feeling this'll be posted something during the middle of the night... when I'm asleep. hah.

♥ Ayu fan since September 2006 ♥

Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
ASIA TOUR 2008 - June 29, 2008
ARENA TOUR 2009 - June 20, 2009 | June 21, 2009
ARENA TOUR 2012 - April 7, 2012 | April 8, 2012

Closed Thread

Tags
arena tour 2010, ayu, ayu's diary, ayumi, ayumi hamasaki, rock'n'roll circus, team ayu