A nation tickets - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat

Notices

Old 24th May 2018, 02:50 AM
SCAR Initiate

A nation tickets

Hello everyone.
I have a problem! I really want to go to the a nation concert (Tokyo dates) but the deadline was yesterday and i missed it.
Can I still buy the ticket?
How? Where?
Please help a desperate ayu fan!
Thanks

Ps. I am in Japan if that helps
Old 24th May 2018, 04:50 AM

I am pretty sure there will be a general sale later on, after the fanclub lotteries are over. So just keep checking the official site and maybe Ticket Pia. Most of the time I buy concert tickets via Ticket Pia and I think I saw something about a-nation there when I bought tickets for another concert.

Edit: do you speak Japanese? If not Japanese ticket sites can be a little confusing. I recommend using google translate, I just recommended it to a friend so that I wouldn't have to translate for her every time and google translate worked just fine for her. But if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Last edited by Chibi-Chan; 24th May 2018 at 04:54 AM.
Old 28th May 2018, 03:45 AM
SCAR Initiate

Hello!
Sorry for the late reply and thank you very much.
I am fluent in Japanese so that’s not a problem!
I checked ticket pia but there’s only dates for mie and Nagasaki. I can’t even find the tickets for koda’s show in october, is it still too early?

How long before the actual live does piaticket normally put the tickets up? You do think they are gonna do a general sale later?! Buying tickets here is too complicated for me I can’t understand
Old 28th May 2018, 07:30 AM

You're welcome! =)
Until now the fanclub lotteries aren't over. If I remember correctly TA will get the results at the end of this month, so I guess it will take a while until the general sale starts. I just checked the official site and there isn't any info either yet. I think because the line up for Mie and Nagasaki was out earlier than for Osaka and Tokyo, the ticket sale also started earlier. I highly doubt that a-nation will be sold out via the fanclubs only, so don't worry.
Regarding how early Ticket Pia usually puts the tickets up, I can't say for sure. But for MUCC it was one and a half month before the show, after the fanclub sale ended. As long as the fanclub lotteries/sales aren't over, there won't be a general sale. Just check the official website from time to time for tickets and you will be fine I think. =)
Old 28th May 2018, 07:49 AM
WONDERLAND Initiate

I think itīs pretty common that for FC tickets all dates go on sale at once and for general sale they get on sale one by one as the date comes closer. (regarding Kumiīs concert you mentioned)

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023
Old 28th May 2018, 08:58 AM
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate

There's the FC lottery round right now for Kuu's DNA Tour. General sale is going to be later.
But some dates might sell out with her FC only, happened in the last two years.

「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」