[A] Rock 'n' Roll Circus - 4/14 new album information [III] - Page 7 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 8th March 2010, 01:11 PM
neverending dream Initiate

@ Tony G Noticed how most people use "Hoping", "Hopefully", "Just a feeling"
No one is saying it'll sell more but we're HOPING and what's wrong with that.
Old 8th March 2010, 01:19 PM
Heartplace Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
And nope she only said it's her longest tour up to date as far as I recall.
yeah.. and FOR NOW it isn't true at all... we have 31 tour dates, and last year NL tour had 35 at the end... Last year they announced arround this time (11th of march) aditional dates for the tour... maybe we'll get more too... because for now, this isn't her longest tour.

How to join Team Ayu! ~

Old 8th March 2010, 01:25 PM
Naturally Initiate

^ It's definitely good to be positive; why go into something thinking negatively?

Continuing with the positivity,

I think it's good timing for an album. It really is just a feeling but something about the past year made me think that people really are ready for this album. I'm hoping it does really well, I think she's worked hard for it to do well and I think the timing is right for it. I cross my fingers that it's worth at least 400k.
Old 8th March 2010, 01:28 PM
Don't look back Initiate

Hmm is there really a possibility that they'll add just that 1-2 more tracks to make it a longer album..14 is already quite standard for her..
Secret's case was more like a mini-albm-Turned-full
but now it's already a full..

she's probably doing some 3A single HAHAH
well, I think Mcrophone, Sxy little thing were done before London...so that leave a possible 4-5 songs for the album incl. Don't Look Back but that seems too little to actually fly over to London...It's realy intriguing

and tbh, in the long run, I think GUILTY is a stronger album than NEXT LEVEL. I find myself left listening to GREEN, Sparkle and Rule..sometiems Days..(maybe I gotta watch the tour first)..and as we all know, the japanese has a different taste from us..so..the more we think it'll sell better...the higher the possibility it may not

speaking of which, the last I heard of a classic rock genre from Ayu is...MW? (I think Rule is more adventurous then Ayu's typical rock style)
Old 8th March 2010, 01:32 PM
Dolls Initiate

I wonder if albums will be on sales from 7th to 13th April at the various concert venues?

Folie à Deux

Last edited by Jwiz; 8th March 2010 at 03:59 PM.
Old 8th March 2010, 01:52 PM
Naturally Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwiz View Post
I wonder if albums will be on sales from 7th to 13th April at the various concert venues?
I'm quite certain I've brought this up somewhere; I was wondering also. It's not the first time artists (though I can speak most of all of jrock bands of different kinds) sell their releases at tours, especially when it's slightly before the release date.
Old 8th March 2010, 01:53 PM
Lelio Protector

I think that most chances that there will be pre-order boots or something of that sort.
There are only two shows before the release.
Old 8th March 2010, 02:03 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

They should have copies of the album out by that time. (4 days before release)...

Though I wonder how sales will be counted. Will they count as for the week before or will they just be tacked onto the first day sales as "preorders" but not really?

Quote:
Hmm is there really a possibility that they'll add just that 1-2 more tracks to make it a longer album..14 is already quite standard for her..
Yes, there is a possibility. I feel as though the 10 tracks that we have listed right now as "new" are the ones created before and during her trip to London and after she got back, she kept on working on new tracks, which could make for a higher track total. Who knows really, but I think it's very likely.
Old 8th March 2010, 02:04 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

i love the album title lots. not very Ayu-ish. but it's a nice change. i hope she can come up with a cover to wow us this time round. "finger crossed"
btw jus a qns does the cd+dvd version comes with the photobook?
Old 8th March 2010, 02:07 PM
Naturally Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
They should have copies of the album out by that time. (4 days before release)...

Though I wonder how sales will be counted. Will they count as for the week before or will they just be tacked onto the first day sales as "preorders" but not really?
In the cases that I know of, they're considered preorders and counted at first day sales. But, again, this is what I know of jrock bands, and it can't really be counted as certain as jpop groups are on bigger labels that do things differently.

Quote:
btw jus a qns does the cd+dvd version comes with the photobook?
PLEASE read the first post. I think the people who go through the hard work of putting the first post together are tired of seeing these questions.

Last edited by AngelSenshi; 8th March 2010 at 02:10 PM.
Old 8th March 2010, 02:16 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

I sort of wonder how a lot of people browse the threads here if they haven't read any of the posts. Do they skip all the way to the end and work their way to the first page, or do they at least skim the first page a tiny bit before skipping to the end? Isn't it logical to start from the beginning and work your way through the posts, or at least read the first post thoroughly?
Old 8th March 2010, 02:21 PM
Naturally Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
I sort of wonder how a lot of people browse the threads here if they haven't read any of the posts. Do they skip all the way to the end and work their way to the first page, or do they at least skim the first page a tiny bit before skipping to the end? Isn't it logical to start from the beginning and work your way through the posts, or at least read the first post thoroughly?
I know what you mean honey, I deal with this on a bunch of forums. Hence why I answered that person very quickly, trying to spare you from doing it at least =P I remember being on one forum where people needed to have a certain number of posts to get into certain areas, yet they kept insisting on asking mods to give them access, saying they kept missing the bit where it said they needed that certain amount. It was in the first post, at the biggest it could be.

I try to read as many posts as possible in each thread, though the other day I was doing that and every time I finished a page and went on to the next one there was a complete new page to read lol
Old 8th March 2010, 02:30 PM
no more words Initiate

I don't care about the sales, I just hope the songs are good!

Loving Microphone preview, I hope it leaks soon lol. Not feeling Don't look back yet though.

I'm excited for Sexy little things.. I hope it's gonna be a sexy lighthearted song
Old 8th March 2010, 02:35 PM
Naturally Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloopy View Post
I don't care about the sales, I just hope the songs are good!

Loving Microphone preview, I hope it leaks soon lol. Not feeling Don't look back yet though.

I'm excited for Sexy little things.. I hope it's gonna be a sexy lighthearted song
I love Microphone so far; I think I need to hear a bit more of Don't Look Back to make an actual judgement on the song.

I'm interested in seeing what Sexy Little Things is going to be all about.
Old 8th March 2010, 02:43 PM
Depend on you Initiate

And I like more Don't look back xD looks to be calm, and I like a lot when I listened on panasonic CM!
Old 8th March 2010, 02:48 PM
no more words Initiate

Totally random, but I actually hope RED LINE will be on the album. I used to dislike it but it has grown on me so much. Best song on the Yw/B single
Old 8th March 2010, 03:12 PM
Naturally Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloopy View Post
Totally random, but I actually hope RED LINE will be on the album. I used to dislike it but it has grown on me so much. Best song on the Yw/B single
It's nothing like a song like MY ALL, to me, but I think it's also really lovely. I have a feeling it'll be on the album but as a bonus track. There's another thread for that discussion though.
Old 8th March 2010, 03:22 PM
forgiveness Initiate

I would acutally like it if RED LINE just stayed on YW/B single for some reason. I love the song sooooo much! But I find it a bit more special on the single. I think its a sweet thought. But yeah, I will not complain if it ends up on the album too.

[Video] Key ~eternal tie ver.~_______LJ Blog________[Video] A History
[BIG SALE! Ayu CDs/DVDs/Goods/Ayupans and more!]
AHS married to Maro
~13/1-2010~

Spoiler:
We had such a nice time. We started dating in t2m PV, took it slow you know, let our love grow. Then it got really serious in 2008. Then after AT2009 we moved in together. It was lovely. Then on AT2010 he asked me to marry him. He was such a sweet. And Ayu gave us our blessings. She was also such a sweet. Now me and Maro are such a sweets together. Aaaw, how time flies.
Old 8th March 2010, 03:24 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

If anything, it should make it onto the album with some sort of update, haha. Maybe a nice rearrangement/rerecording or something. That would be amaaaaazing.

To leave it on You were.../BALLAD imo would deprive people who don't really want to get that single of the song when they might want it after seeing it in concert...
Old 8th March 2010, 03:26 PM
forgiveness Initiate

^And Avex would just love that...

[Video] Key ~eternal tie ver.~_______LJ Blog________[Video] A History
[BIG SALE! Ayu CDs/DVDs/Goods/Ayupans and more!]
AHS married to Maro
~13/1-2010~

Spoiler:
We had such a nice time. We started dating in t2m PV, took it slow you know, let our love grow. Then it got really serious in 2008. Then after AT2009 we moved in together. It was lovely. Then on AT2010 he asked me to marry him. He was such a sweet. And Ayu gave us our blessings. She was also such a sweet. Now me and Maro are such a sweets together. Aaaw, how time flies.
Closed Thread

Tags
ayumi, ayumi hamasaki, hamasaki ayumi, new album, rock'n'roll circus