Rock'n'Roll Circus - 4/14 new album information [IV] - Page 5 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11th March 2010, 11:27 PM
ourselves Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kashoku View Post
You guys forget the number one reason to have Blu-ray...it's region free. I can't buy any of Ayu's DVDs because I can't play them.
Why don't you just play them on your computer?
Old 11th March 2010, 11:28 PM
Greatful days Initiate

For BluRay, Japan and USA are the same region? If they started making BluRays for Ayu's concerts, I'd definitely invest in getting a BluRay player because not only would I get to see Ayu on awesome BluRay but I'd actually be able to play it. I hate that her DVD's aren't region free. The only artist I know of with region free DVD's is Utada. I think that's just her record company though.

Quote:
Why don't you just play them on your computer?
DVD's cost a lot and watcher them on the computer can be uncomfortable and usually TV screens are bigger and have a better picture than a computer screen. There's no way I would pay for a DVD that I could only watch on my computer. Plus, I do have a few of Ayu's singles CD+DVD and when I have tried to watch the DVD on my computer it makes me switch some weird setting that can only be changed x amount of times before it's stuck permanently.
Old 11th March 2010, 11:34 PM
ourselves Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by amorphose View Post
Plus, I do have a few of Ayu's singles CD+DVD and when I have tried to watch the DVD on my computer it makes me switch some weird setting that can only be changed x amount of times before it's stuck permanently.
Not with VLC player
Old 11th March 2010, 11:35 PM
forgiveness Initiate

looking at the blueray video, I really don't see a difference. maybe its because I'm watching a small 5 inch by 5 inch youtube video on a forum, but I don't see that much of a difference. I'm sure it would be alot clearer on a tv or something, but as I see so far, I don't see the reason to spend extra money for a bit more contrast and sharpness.

yes, call me crazy if you must. and lol at the first thing I see out of people's mouths when the information released that at09 was coming out on dvd was "what, no blu-ray?" ungrateful.
Old 11th March 2010, 11:37 PM
Naturally Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kashoku View Post
You guys forget the number one reason to have Blu-ray...it's region free. I can't buy any of Ayu's DVDs because I can't play them.
Ahh that's a great reason! No wonder...
Old 11th March 2010, 11:41 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
looking at the blueray video, I really don't see a difference. maybe its because I'm watching a small 5 inch by 5 inch youtube video on a forum, but I don't see that much of a difference. I'm sure it would be alot clearer on a tv or something, but as I see so far, I don't see the reason to spend extra money for a bit more contrast and sharpness.
There's a HUGE difference, haha.

Even in just HD broadcasts/.ts files converted to AVI... you can see a HUGE difference. Ayu in HD is so stunning and gorgeous. Her SKIN is so FLAWLESS. There are no imperfections at all... -dies-
Old 11th March 2010, 11:43 PM
Two of us Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picaflor 7/4 View Post
Trust me, when you're watching the concert on a 47" HDTV, on a comfy couch, it makes a great difference. Especially if you compare it to sitting in an office chair at a desk in front of a 20" computer monitor.

* Congratulations! You are the STARS!! *

Old 11th March 2010, 11:51 PM
Naturally Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Am... Aaron View Post
Trust me, when you're watching the concert on a 47" HDTV, on a comfy couch, it makes a great difference. Especially if you compare it to sitting in an office chair at a desk in front of a 20" computer monitor.
That's really true! Not to mention sitting at the computer for too long hurts your eyes and back, so regular breaks should be taken. Oh goodness I'm really starting to sound like an adult hahaha
Old 11th March 2010, 11:54 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

wow.i can't believe play-asia will have the limited boxset also!
thats great.most important is,i can get free shipping!

Old 12th March 2010, 12:07 AM
GAME Initiate

I hope there's some hidden tracks *meditate*...

Facebook
Twitter
Blogspot
Tumblr
Weibo

Old 12th March 2010, 12:14 AM
Naturally Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by asmAyumi1992 View Post
I hope there's some hidden tracks *meditate*...
I wouldn't be surprised if there was.

With this album she seems to be going back to the beginning. We can only guess that the album would be about 16 songs, like most of her earlier albums were, and with a hidden track just like some of those releases. By the amount of time she's been recording and such, it sounds like she may have enough material for all that.
Old 12th March 2010, 12:16 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

i think the last time she puts the bonus track on the album was memorial address?that was 6 years or more ago

Old 12th March 2010, 12:21 AM
forgiveness Initiate

^yeah but the last secret hidden track we had was memorial address on a best 2 black back in 2007. not sure if that counts though, but meh :/ you never know. haha. I have my hopes up for a hidden or bonus track since the last one we had wasn't even that many years ago.
Old 12th March 2010, 12:23 AM
Naturally Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanakopy87 View Post
i think the last time she puts the bonus track on the album was memorial address?that was 6 years or more ago
By fans there's a bit of a debate on whether Memorial address itself was considered a hidden track/bonus track or not. I'm not quite sure what to consider it to be honest.

Though for those that doesn't count it, then the last time there was a hidden track was on RAINBOW with the song + that came right after independent. That was December 2002, thus that'd make it about 8 years.
Old 12th March 2010, 12:25 AM
Heartplace Initiate

^ .....It's not a hidden track. It's a bonus track. The CD clearly states "Bonus Track 08. Memorial address". Since it's listed on the track listing, it's not a hidden track. There's really nothing to debate there.
Old 12th March 2010, 12:25 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

oh ya.what about part of me?is that considered as a new song or hidden track?

Old 12th March 2010, 12:26 AM
Greatful days Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen-Of-Hip-Pop View Post
Not with VLC player
Thanks for that bit of knowledge. haha I might watch the little bit of content I have on DVD a little more now. haha

But still, I wouldn't want to pay full price for a DVD I have to sit at my computer and watch. I'd rather download it. I know I should support Ayu, but she and her company aren't taking the easy step of making her DVD's region free and making them fully usable for people not in Region 2, so I don't think people not in Region 2 should feel obligated to buy them, y'know? If they were all region I'd definitely buy them or if they were BluRay too because Japan is in the same region as the US with BluRay.
Old 12th March 2010, 12:30 AM
Naturally Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanakopy87 View Post
oh ya.what about part of me?is that considered as a new song or hidden track?
I don't think it was considered a hidden track; it was just a song that wasn't released in the past but I can't be 100% sure of this. If it is considered an actual hidden track, I'm not sure it'd count in this case since we're talking about an original album. I think a previously unreleased song and some bonuses like live DVDs is something put on Best of's to make them worth buying.
Old 12th March 2010, 12:32 AM
Greatful days Initiate

part of Me wasn't a hidden track. It wasn't even a bonus. It was just a new song on A BEST 2 -BLACK-. Memorial address was a hidden track though; it was hidden after part of Me.
Old 12th March 2010, 12:33 AM
still alone Initiate

^
Closed Thread

Tags
ayumi, ayumi hamasaki, hamasaki ayumi, new album, rock'n'roll circus