Rock'n'Roll Circus - album information and covers [XII] - Page 6 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 1st April 2010, 12:24 AM
Curtain call Initiate

hopefully well get an hq version soon
Old 1st April 2010, 12:25 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

wow.just finished watching lady dynamite PV.ayu is .........
well,its either there will be no china press or they will ban 2 PVs from this album.lol

Old 1st April 2010, 12:27 AM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegie View Post
@Andrenekoi: Oh my god while reading your msg I found out I had many grammars lol. I guess I shouldn't press the reply button before proof-reading my stuff.

I think I would prefer ayu using a song as a transition instead of interludes. After MY STORY I kinda feel that lots of her interludes are fillers. She doesn't need them for a transition between songs. See Duty doesn't have any and it doesn't have any problem at all. I would rather see an album with 12 tracks (1 intro or interlude) than 14 - 15 tracks with 3 - 4 intro + interludes.
Well, I don't mind if the interlude is good... I mean, I have disco-munication and load of shugyo as my ringtones xD

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 1st April 2010, 12:28 AM
And Then Initiate

I don't think anyone else has posted this yet. Ayumi's Youtube page theme has been changed to the new album.

Old 1st April 2010, 12:31 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
I kinda feel that lots of her interludes are fillers.
Basically, they're there as previews for the concert interludes, haha. I LOVE most of her interludes. The only ones I usually can't stand are HAL's ECHO PIANOludes.
Old 1st April 2010, 12:32 AM
Initiate

^ Tony, I feel ya, hah. I almost didn't watch Don't look back because of the shaky cam, and I won't watch again until there's a better version. >_<'

Blue, definitely listen to A Song for xx at least once!! Even if a lot of the songs aren't as good as some of her later works, the overall album is really sweet (and nostalgic, for anybody who knew Ayumi way back ^^). It shows an innocent side of Ayu that is long gone, and it's neat to look back on it. There are also a few really good, really catchy tracks on there (in my opinion). Like, I absolutely love poker face, FRIEND, Depend on you and, of course, A Song for xx. I also really like Trust, SIGNAL, As if... and Hana. Wishing is pretty, too. And POWDER SNOW. ......Wow, I really like a lot of the tracks, actually, don't I? :O Yeah, this album totally owns LOVEppears, in my eyes. XD It's just her vocals....

Last edited by Crystal_Ageha; 1st April 2010 at 12:34 AM.
Old 1st April 2010, 12:36 AM
still alone Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
TSK TSK TSK.

Homework: Go listen to ASFXX, aieeee. Or at the very least, listen to sleeperspaceborn's [a user here] remix of from your letter.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RZUJI480 If you likey, pick it up here.
I am still obsessed with this version.
wow, i've never heard that version. it's just...<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal_Ageha View Post
^ Tony, I feel ya, hah. I almost didn't watch Don't look back because of the shaky cam, and I won't watch again until there's a better version. >_<'

Blue, definitely listen to A Song for xx at least once!! Even if a lot of the songs aren't as good as some of her later works, the overall album is really sweet (and nostalgic, for anybody who knew Ayumi way back ^^). It shows an innocent side of Ayu that is long gone, and it's neat to look back on it. There are also a few really good, really catchy tracks on there (in my opinion). Like, I absolutely love poker face, FRIEND, Depend on you and, of course, A Song for xx. I also really like Trust, SIGNAL, As if... and Hana. Wishing is pretty, too. And POWDER SNOW. ......Wow, I really like a lot of the tracks, actually, don't I? :O Yeah, this album totally owns LOVEppears, in my eyes. XD It's just her vocals....
i agree. imo, ASFXX is...awesome!! i wouldn't call it one of her better albums, but it certainly has a charm of it's own. the vocals don't really bother me, but i can see how they would be a bit hard to listen to for others, lol.
Old 1st April 2010, 12:41 AM
neverending dream Initiate

The PVs are orgasmic.
Old 1st April 2010, 12:49 AM
my name's WOMEN Initiate

NEXT LEVEL is good, and I don't see how it could'nt be 'Ayu-ish' .
It's experimental as RAINBOW and LOVEppears in my opinion. And it's different from her previous albums, so it's Ayu-ish lol.
Oh and why people dislike ASFXX so much? Ok her vocals weren't good as now, but as a debut album it's really good imo.

Last edited by Kazeyomi; 1st April 2010 at 12:54 AM.
Old 1st April 2010, 12:56 AM
SCAR Initiate

Haha.. you guys are going off topic on this thread. If you guys want to talk about which album is better you mine as well make another thread about that in the ayu chat room section.
Anyways here is my list of fav pv from this album
1.Ballad
2.Microphone
3.Sexy Little thing
4.You were...
5.Lady Dynamic (this pv is definitely going to be one of ayu's PV that I am only going to play in my room..)
6.Sunset ~love is all~
7.Sunrise ~love is all~
Old 1st April 2010, 01:01 AM
Over Initiate

How is it that Lady Dynamite PV "confirms" that her dancers are gay? Aren't they just roleplaying, like they pretty much do all the time in her PVs and lives?

honto no watashi wo anata wa wakaranai

Old 1st April 2010, 01:03 AM
no more words Initiate

Hmmm

When the previews came out I loved Sexy little things and disliked Lady Dynamite. After hearing them in full I love Lady Dynamite and don't really care for Sexy little things. lol
Both PV's are awesome though

Last Links sounds great so far! Really loving it. meaning of Love is just alright. A bit boring but whatever.

Don't look back is still my favorite Best song & PV.
Old 1st April 2010, 01:04 AM
A Song for XX Initiate

I loved NEXT LEVEL, which is quite uncharacteristic of me. But EnergizE especially is my workout song of choice.

And let me just say... I love LD PV. Sure, my hand clasped over my mouth with the random urinal scene, but I adored it. Especially when Ayu was latched onto whomever-dancer and going insane with the music. LOL

And as somebody mentioned earlier, I couldn't help but get a Koda Kumi "Taboo" vibe from this PV. Not that it's a bad thing; they both executed this club-style very well, but it's definitely about time Ayu does a PV like this. Just why couldn't Sparkle have gotten this PV instead?!?!

And is anybody hoping that she'll bring in songs like Sparkle and alterna to this year's concert to tie in with the album's theme? I sure hope so.

@majrakun: ...I don't really need the PV to confirm that. Sure, they MAY be straight but... >_>;; I personally won't bet on it. Especially Gomi and such. ^^;

時々僕は思うんだ
僕達は生まれ変わったら ひとつの命分け合って
生きていくんじゃないかって

Old 1st April 2010, 01:05 AM
Initiate

^ OH GOSH, I would kill~ for another alterna live!! And Sparkle, too, yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by majrakun View Post
How is it that Lady Dynamite PV "confirms" that her dancers are gay? Aren't they just roleplaying, like they pretty much do all the time in her PVs and lives?
So true. I mean, if you think they're gay because of the PV, may as well believe Shu-Ya and Ayu are long lost lovers. :X
Having said that.... I do believe many of her dancers are totally~ gay, hah. (Of course, many male dancers are homosexual, though. Nothing surprising, if they are.)
Old 1st April 2010, 01:09 AM
still alone Initiate

Just watched "Lady Dynamite". It was all fun PV. It's damn obvious Kaz directed it LOL. all ayu's actions are like so overacted. hahahhhaha. But she's really gorgeous! I can see it's another sexy touchy touchy performance in her tour. coupled with Sexy Littke Things both are gonna be a hit. Like rollin' and Sparkle. or maybe STEP you and Ladies Night from (m)u tour.
Old 1st April 2010, 01:13 AM
Dolls Initiate

Next Level grown up on me. At first i was "meeh, bad album"
But in fact i dont really enjoys EnergizE (i like it, i dont see anything wrong with "happy cuteish song" in this) but for me, this song is just "too combinated" (it's hard to say what i mean...) The whole Next Level feels like... "It's not complete album yet"... The songs are fine, but i can feel the empty can somewhere inside... (dont count Sparkle, lol, one of best songs ever.)

I feel similar with Lady Dynamite (but PV brightened a song a lot)
Old 1st April 2010, 01:18 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
Haha.. you guys are going off topic on this thread. If you guys want to talk about which album is better you mine as well make another thread about that in the ayu chat room section.
It's all in relation to Rock'n'Roll Circus though, haha.
Old 1st April 2010, 01:26 AM
SCAR Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
It's all in relation to Rock'n'Roll Circus though, haha.
oops.. my bad lol. I guess I didn't read all carefully.
Old 1st April 2010, 01:27 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

I actually feel like people will probably be extremely excited for this album only to have their expectations only slightly met by the album.

I hope it doesn't suffer from the gauntlet of "disappointed" folk like the albums before it (MY STORY through NEXT LEVEL)....

Oh yes, and also:
2:39 of Sexy little things shows some of the floor tape that is used to place cameras/mark people's places on the stage, hahaa.

Last edited by truehappiness; 1st April 2010 at 01:36 AM.
Old 1st April 2010, 01:37 AM
still alone Initiate

^yeah it actually kinda happened to me already, lol.
i was so hyped for the album but as the songs leaked little by little, i slowly started losing interest. which is the complete opposite of what should happen and what has happened with everyone else. xD

so i'm trying not to have my expectations hit the ceiling so that i'm completely satisfied when i hear the album for the first time. i'm only watching the PVs a certain amount of times and no song is going into my ipod, i'd be too tempted, lol.
Closed Thread

Tags
ayu, ayumi, hamasaki ayumi, new album, rock'n'roll circus