"Colours" out July 2nd + PREMIUM SHOWCASE ~Feel the love~ starting May 30th~ [III] - Page 16 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2nd June 2014, 03:51 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Part of me is hoping that there are still a few surprises left for this album because 10 tracks doesn't seem like a lot. Though Lelio kicks ass! Waiting for covers, final tracklist, and album title!

Book collector, avid reader, writer, cat owner, part time owl who listens to JPOP, KPOP, metal, soundtracks, and instrumental music.

Old 2nd June 2014, 04:15 PM
ayu trance Initiate

^She CAN'T just release the album like that now, can she? How does she expect to keep people excited if she releases all the tracks a month in advance? (and don't tell me the cover / PVs are enough)

I'm still betting on an extra 2-3 songs + 2-3 interludes. I hope I'm right, though I'm already pretty satisfied with this yet-to-be-titled album !
Old 2nd June 2014, 04:42 PM
Connected Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by !Lawi! View Post
^She CAN'T just release the album like that now, can she? How does she expect to keep people excited if she releases all the tracks a month in advance? (and don't tell me the cover / PVs are enough)

I'm still betting on an extra 2-3 songs + 2-3 interludes. I hope I'm right, though I'm already pretty satisfied with this yet-to-be-titled album !
If she can release party queen with all new songs, I cant see no reason why she wouldn't release 1 album without any new songs lol... esp when those new songs weren't sold in retail shops physically.

Old 2nd June 2014, 04:56 PM
JEWEL Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by RylanJames View Post
Better than everyone hating one song in general it means that the songs are good but everyone of course has their own faves.
I love it. This is the first time fans have been generally positive about an album release since I've been on this site LOL.
Old 2nd June 2014, 05:20 PM
MY STORY Initiate

I'm personally saving XOXO and terminal for the album release, when I get my copy, so I have some songs to look forward to. It's really hard though, seeing people's responses to the songs makes me want to break my own vows...

AYU ~Countdown Live 2012-2013 ~WAKE UP~ [29.12, 31.12], AYU ~CDL Cirque du Minuet [29.12.14], AYU TROUBLE 18-19 [05.01.19]
Maaya Sakamoto ~Mitsubachi [30.12.12] BABYMETAL [10.01.2015]

BIG BANG [21.10.2015]
Old 2nd June 2014, 05:24 PM
Dolls Initiate

lol, I'm listening to new Taeyang song and it have more Ayu-music-backround than songs on this album lol.

I dunno, EYES NOSE LIPS reminds me of one of her songs. Dunno why.
Old 2nd June 2014, 06:08 PM
Initiate

Quote:

The free CD in tour is a nice idea, but the TeamAyu member able to download all full song is a bad strategy, plus all previous digital single, we already heard the full album a month earlier, it definitely will decrease the sales. Unless she will did things alike in LOVEppears: remix version, album version, hidden track.
Old 2nd June 2014, 06:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLJames View Post
The free CD in tour is a nice idea, but the TeamAyu member able to download all full song is a bad strategy, plus all previous digital single, we already heard the full album a month earlier, it definitely will decrease the sales. Unless she will did things alike in LOVEppears: remix version, album version, hidden track.
I'd totally buy it if it had a 2nd CD for remixes and a hidden track AND Tell All in 320 kbps.

PVs and covers aren't gonna get me excited. And I don't buy "old material" unless I REALLY love it. May seem shallow but in a month I might've lost my excitement for the release already and I can wait for it to become discounted lol.
Old 2nd June 2014, 06:47 PM
No way to say Initiate

yeah, it's strange that we got all songs now :/ like she doesn't really care about the physical release.

Some hidden tracks, remixes or bonuses would be nice.

ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2012-2013 A ~WAKE UP~. Dec 29/30/31, 2012. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. Apr 13/14, 2013. Saitama Super Arena, Saitama.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. July 27/28, 2013. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. May 22, 2016. XEBIO Arena, Sendai.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. July 18, 2016. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka.
ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2016-2017 A『Just the beginning -20-』. Dec 29, 2016. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. July 15/17, 2017. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. January 9, 2018. ROHM Theatre, Kyoto
Old 2nd June 2014, 08:18 PM
ANGEL'S SONG Initiate

Quote:
That's not how the markets works, with that logic best albums would sell zero copies, and they sell better than studio albums (which unlike best albums do include new songs)

CD only sales represent like 15% of total sales, therefore people buy CD+DVD editions for the video contents
Old 3rd June 2014, 01:26 AM
No way to say Initiate

The same old core fanbase who buys everything are the only people that's going to buy the album, let's face it.
Old 3rd June 2014, 01:38 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

I'm loving Lelio
Old 3rd June 2014, 09:01 AM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by visionfactory View Post
That's not how the markets works, with that logic best albums would sell zero copies, and they sell better than studio albums (which unlike best albums do include new songs)

CD only sales represent like 15% of total sales, therefore people buy CD+DVD editions for the video contents
I didn't know about the CD only sales. I guess it makes sense though!
I don't really agree on the best of argument though. It's the whole point of a best of not to have new material, unlike a new album. You don't buy these two for the same reasons imo!
Old 3rd June 2014, 12:26 PM
Don't look back Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper View Post
lol, I'm listening to new Taeyang song and it have more Ayu-music-backround than songs on this album lol.

haha really?? I think he's style lies more in westernized R&B which Ayu doesnt really do..haha
Old 3rd June 2014, 05:13 PM
independent Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper View Post

I can kinda see it. "Eyes, nose, lips" could be an ayu song. It has a "Curtain Call" feeling to it, I can see her singing it
Old 3rd June 2014, 05:20 PM
from your letter Initiate

Uh, maybe because the title is like Eyes, Smoke, Magic?

Old 3rd June 2014, 05:53 PM
Beautiful Day Initiate

Wait
I just realized I CAN go see Ayu when I'm in japan (I'll be a teardrop away from yoyogi on July 3).
But the 9300 yen price, and I'm on a budget when I go >_>
Old 3rd June 2014, 08:11 PM
Dolls Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delicious n Bold View Post
Wait
I just realized I CAN go see Ayu when I'm in japan (I'll be a teardrop away from yoyogi on July 3).
Are you nuts? Sell your soul and go!
Old 3rd June 2014, 08:19 PM
Endless sorrow Initiate

I'm totally expecting something more to be revealed about this cd, like one or two more songs or other kinds of surprises and bonuses. I don't know, I have this feeling. Maybe because it really is strange we pratically had everything so early (except covers and the title, lol).
But I'm fine even if this is all. I'm just really happy about this release.

Hello new me...

Old 3rd June 2014, 09:58 PM
appears Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delicious n Bold View Post
Wait
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYia View Post
Are you nuts? Sell your soul and go!
She's performing Connected at this concert, and isn't performing evolution for the first time in 12 years. Go for all of us who can't. Go on our behalf because I'm ordering you to.
Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, colours, feel the love, premium showcase