Online Shopping Help **READ FIRST** - Page 26 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 17th March 2010, 11:55 AM
Greatful days Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanakopy87 View Post
hmm,the cheapest is play-asia.they provide free delivery.but if you wanna choose from the three you mention,i think it should be yesasia followed by hmv,then cdjapan
Even for ems?

How much does hmv jp charge for shipping? I tried using the site but all i see is the cost of the cd

sig - me

LJ | LastFM | LJ icons | Blog

Old 17th March 2010, 11:57 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

you need to check out only can see the total price.i don't remember how much exactly but if you are choosing EMS,i think the cheapest should be HMV.but HMV accept credit card only

Old 17th March 2010, 12:54 PM
Greatful days Initiate

Quote:
you need to check out only can see the total price.i don't remember how much exactly but if you are choosing EMS,i think the cheapest should be HMV.but HMV accept credit card only
i check out and saw this table

Please comfirm this order and then click 'Purchase'

Quote:
Estimated Delivery by : 14 Apr 2010
Total cost for online member: ¥6,239Quantity: 2
Delivery Cost: ¥900
TOTAL COST: ¥7,139
TOTAL COST: &yen7,139
is that it?

I think yesasia will be more ex... i tried free shipping and it's about US$107.68

sig - me

Old 17th March 2010, 01:23 PM
BALLAD Initiate

^actually hmv is cheaper then YA for SG. the shipping is only 900 yen and normally there will be a price drop on the release date at hmv, and hmv will charge you the lowest price.

go with hmv, they use EMS, with tracking code and arrive in 3 to 5 days, FASTER and reliable then YA.

BUT!!!! HMV will foldthe poster, and since the first press comes with a poster, it will be folded. that is the only minus part, but for me i don't mind....since our local teenage/teens posters are folded too, i'm used to it since sec sch

My Instagram

Old 17th March 2010, 01:24 PM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

basically anything but not YesAsia

if you want to go for EMS , HMV Japan's cheaper . If you buy 1/2 single/album , the charges's the same ie. 900 Yen

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 17th March 2010, 02:25 PM
Daybreak Initiate

Posting this in the album and online shopping thread.. important information regarding Play-Asia buyers! My questions:

- Does Play-Asia participate in the Lucky prize draw for Rock'n'Roll Circus?
- Does the Limited Box ship with both posters? (or any at all?)

This is what I got:

Quote:
Thank you for contacting Play-Asia.com.

1. We don't participate in this lottery.

2. We still don't have the information on if the posters are included.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,

Play-Asia.com
Old 17th March 2010, 02:34 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiichi_JPU View Post
Posting this in the album and online shopping thread.. important information regarding Play-Asia buyers! My questions:

- Does Play-Asia participate in the Lucky prize draw for Rock'n'Roll Circus?
- Does the Limited Box ship with both posters? (or any at all?)

This is what I got:
in case if you didn't read my post before,they didn't know anything about the pre-order stuffs .they only accept the orders from you,and pass it to the suppliers.once they got the stocks,they send it to you.so,you have to take the risk.like you were.../ballad single,if you pre-order it within 2 weeks after they listed the single on their site,you'll get the poster.but those who ordered the single 2 weeks after they listed on the site,there is no poster given to them.and,they do not have any special privileges like YA because they are more on games product.so,they do not have the lucky draws etc.
so,if you don't mind about the posters and lucky draw,play-asia is a good site for you to place the orders.BUT if you care about the lucky draw,first press item and also the posters,play-asia is not a place for people to place pre-order.if you plan to buy ready stock item,then you can email them ask if they have the posters and so on.they are able to reply you once they got the stock.

Last edited by nanakopy87; 17th March 2010 at 02:37 PM.
Old 17th March 2010, 03:50 PM
Greatful days Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by LacusClyne View Post
^actually hmv is cheaper then YA for SG. the shipping is only 900 yen and normally there will be a price drop on the release date at hmv, and hmv will charge you the lowest price.

go with hmv, they use EMS, with tracking code and arrive in 3 to 5 days, FASTER and reliable then YA.

BUT!!!! HMV will foldthe poster, and since the first press comes with a poster, it will be folded. that is the only minus part, but for me i don't mind....since our local teenage/teens posters are folded too, i'm used to it since sec sch
oo i cannot like request them not to fold it or something? One more question - do they accept debit card? coz debit also has that visa thingy.

sig - me

Old 17th March 2010, 04:01 PM
neverending dream Initiate

I highly doubt that they take those kind of request because it'll probably increase the shipping cost and if they take that kind of request then they wouldn't even fold it for everyone.
Old 17th March 2010, 04:08 PM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiseki89 View Post
oo i cannot like request them not to fold it or something? One more question - do they accept debit card? coz debit also has that visa thingy.
no I don't think so

HMV Japan & HMV HK all fold posters . If they were to use poster tube , you have to pay more obviously

what debit card you're talking about ? this's the debit card I'm using that works fine if I want to order stuff online -> http://www.dbs.com/posb/cards/master...t/default.aspx

I don't know for other debit cards out there though

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 17th March 2010, 09:21 PM
Daybreak Initiate

Quote:
in case if you didn't read my post before,they didn't know anything about the pre-order stuffs .they only accept the orders from you,and pass it to the suppliers.once they got the stocks,they send it to you.so,you have to take the risk.like you were.../ballad single,if you pre-order it within 2 weeks after they listed the single on their site,you'll get the poster.but those who ordered the single 2 weeks after they listed on the site,there is no poster given to them.and,they do not have any special privileges like YA because they are more on games product.so,they do not have the lucky draws etc.
so,if you don't mind about the posters and lucky draw,play-asia is a good site for you to place the orders.BUT if you care about the lucky draw,first press item and also the posters,play-asia is not a place for people to place pre-order.if you plan to buy ready stock item,then you can email them ask if they have the posters and so on.they are able to reply you once they got the stock.

Ooh I understand now..

Well normaly I would care for such things, but this is like the only website that still had the limited box! So I'm already really happy I"m getting that!

I'll probably just buy CD-only from CD-Japan. In that way I'll take part in the lottery and I'll get a poster! That's good enough for me
Old 18th March 2010, 04:19 AM
neverending dream Initiate

The Second Thread http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=99364

Last edited by Cherry Dynamite; 18th March 2010 at 04:37 AM.
Old 18th March 2010, 04:36 AM
BALLAD Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiseki89 View Post
well, debit cards works like credit card, so no problem. as longas you have money in your bank account lo~~~

but yeah....i don't think you can request for not folding it, but you can try to see what they reply you.

My Instagram

Closed Thread

Tags
bootleg, cdjapan, hmv japan, online shopping, ordering, play-asia, yesasia