Sunrise / Sunset ~LOVE is ALL~ information and covers [IV] - Page 26 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 19th July 2009, 01:52 AM
July 1st Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
From CDJapan:

Natsu barrado = summer ballad.

fated was a midtempo ballad when 'announced' so I think this should sound kind of like HANABI moreso than fated. To be honest, I don't see the problem in having a fun summer song like Sunrise and another ballad.. it pleases the people who like her upbeat stuff and/or the people who like her ballads!
I'm happy we get both an upbeat song and a ballad since we didn't get a summer single at all last year. I'm just a little disappointed with the covers as I've said before. I do have to agree with a comment you made earlier about what people hope for and what we get in the end. They become unhappy when their personal hopes or ideas don't come true when it comes to Ayu. I find it funny that people think their ideas are so much better then what Ayu is putting out yet they don't give very creative alternatives to what's already been done. One clear example is her concert set ups. Anyways my little rant is done.

Old 19th July 2009, 01:59 AM
Dolls Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshohhhhh View Post
I made my avatar an edited version of the DVD cover. I just covered her ears and added a fake sun. I think it looks decent IMO.
actually with the fake sun it does look better...XD
Old 19th July 2009, 02:01 AM
End roll Initiate

I'm really happy with what she normally releases in terms of both music and concert venues... Maybe people are referring to her "usual" format? I think the main thing is that, in spite of all her wealth and fame, she seems genuinely interested in reaching out to fans. She has talked variously about never taking a day off from being "Hamasaki Ayumi" (i.e. she doesn't ask fans not to approach her) and about trying to move past boundaries (in concerts and such) to really touch the fans. I think this is reflected in lots of her lives when she attempts to go out into the crowd as much as possible. I dunno. I really enjoyed the concert in 07 (Tour of Secret) when I went. It seemed a lot like her earlier lives, but I felt it was good because she had shifted more toward doing an album-centered concert rather than playing only the hits as in her earlier years. Anyway, my thoughts. ^^
And I could walk that way...
Old 19th July 2009, 02:10 AM
July 1st Initiate

^I have to agree with you. I've felt her tours and songs have gotten better since 2004/2005 with MY STORY to present. I'm just a little sad I wasn't be able to make it to the NEXT LEVEL tour. Don't get me wrong I've always loved her tours and albums before then but starting with MY STORY I felt she started to open up even more towards the fans.

Old 19th July 2009, 02:14 AM
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayumi626 View Post
^I have to agree with you. I've felt her tours and songs have gotten better since 2004/2005 with MY STORY to present. I'm just a little sad I wasn't be able to make it to the NEXT LEVEL tour. Don't get me wrong I've always loved her tours and albums before then but starting with MY STORY I felt she started to open up even more towards the fans.
i completely agree
Closed Thread

Tags
ayu, ayumi hamasaki, covers, single, sunrise / sunset