Ayu's social networks - Discussion #38 - Page 26 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Celebrity News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 5th February 2016, 10:41 PM
TO BE Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by attractive nausea View Post
You should post more often because i always feel like the whole AHS staff left the Ayu boat and it makes me sad lmao
I will be in that boat forever
Old 5th February 2016, 10:42 PM
As if.. Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fubuki View Post
Yes, I admit that I wrote that in a very idiot way. My bad for that. Now that I cooled down, allow me to explain that it's not the topless by itself to disturb me, there are photos like that which I enjoy, to be honest. What changed to me is that she used to do it for her albums or such where she's the one who creates the concept. I'm glad I've been writing stupid things, because even if I can't say that I'm totally fine yet, I'm seeing things in a wider point of view thanks to some counters and living more serenely with this side of her. In any case, I never said she's forced to do so, I know that if she didn't want to, she wouldn't. My sentence was like to say: "She can do whatever she want, why does it always have to be that?". Still, I wrote partially to effort some frustration and partially to have someone force me to change my mind, because I don't want to feel bad whenever she does something she likes, and she surely isn't the one who must change for me. I hope, though, that my message is more understandable now: I don't (or didn't) see photos like this under a good light and I'm wondering why, once she started doing a certain kind of shoot for magazines or brands, it's become so rare to see all the others. Sorry for giving you trouble and making it look like I hate her for this (really, even if it was something actually bad, like hurting living beings, I didn't forget all the good things she did on my point of view, and even if unwillingly, she helped me a lot improving myself as a person, so I could never really feel hatred for her)

Aaah, I see.. I understand that the way she goes about being sexy can be off putting to some, especially how it's more blatantly sexy than subtle as she'd do it in the past. She's probably just comfortable being sexy and I would be if I was her -she's hot! But I do mourn the lack of concept that her recent albums and products seem to have. It used to be so fun to try and decipher the meaning of them, or to hear Ayu's thoughts as to why a certain theme or direction was chosen.

Sorry if I seemed too confrontational in my earlier reply, and I think that you should voice your opinion even if it may differ from the majority's
Old 6th February 2016, 12:05 AM
Because of You Initiate

i love that picture but.... what part does lingerie play in this? garter belt or whatever it's called on her eyes? I'm legit confused here lol
Old 6th February 2016, 03:34 AM
RAINBOW Guardian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ayu-cake~ View Post
That photo is everything. I haven't posted in forever... but felt genuinely compelled to after seeing that! Hot dayum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by attractive nausea View Post
You should post more often because i always feel like the whole AHS staff left the Ayu boat and it makes me sad lmao
Not as sad as me
But, I'm in contact with a handful of the moderators outside of the forum and for most of them it's not that they don't like Ayu anymore, it's just... well, they began moderating up to 5, 6, 7+ years ago and they're super busy these days, and have just grown out of their forum posting days. I miss them too! But they're also a bunch of super successful, busy people and it's great to see them move on at the same time, if that makes sense.

Luckily my work has me with computers all day... so, no excuses for me, haha
Old 7th February 2016, 08:12 AM
Beautiful Day Initiate

Opening up thread #39 since we've overflown already. http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=122515
Closed Thread

Tags
facebook, instagram, line, twitter, weibo