New singles crossroad 9/22 and 「L」 9/29 2nd & 3rd parts of 3 single project [II] - Page 3 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 9th August 2010, 12:48 AM
still alone Initiate

Does anyone think the first press bonu's box set will run outbefore the covers come out?:S
or some time soon?
Cuz i wanna wait till covers to decide between the two CD DVD versions, cuz im only getting one and a CD version for both the 49th and 50th?
I think the second pv on Crossroad willbe for the untitled song.

set made my me

Old 9th August 2010, 01:05 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Kome (Ayu's sound engineer with the mohawk-y thing) tweeted this:
浜崎あゆみ 49thシングル「crossroad」は、小室哲哉氏作曲!ayu単独への楽曲提供はこれが初!
http://twitter.com/rice20000

I want to say that it's the single in general and that he'll be doing that other song on the single as well... but I can't say for sure.
Old 9th August 2010, 01:13 AM
Initiate

^^ I don't think there will be any problem with the first press! I waited for the covers and even for the PV with MW and D/G and it got the first press bonus' box
Old 9th August 2010, 01:28 AM
WE WISH Initiate

I just want this single. Fisrt press or not (although that would be great). My parents must get L for me at least.

Ayu 💛 JASMINE 💛 Hikki 💛 Eiko 💛 MELL
♡ MUCC ♡

Twitter

Old 9th August 2010, 01:30 AM
Daybreak Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
Kome (Ayu's sound engineer with the mohawk-y thing) tweeted this:
浜崎あゆみ 49thシングル「crossroad」は、小室哲哉氏作曲!ayu単独への楽曲提供はこれが初!
http://twitter.com/rice20000

I want to say that it's the single in general and that he'll be doing that other song on the single as well... but I can't say for sure.
It sounds like he did the whole single by himself... I kinda assumed that would be case anyway since M/b were both done by the same composer. Just hope that means that come 50th single, there'll be entirely different composers.

Thank you, Mirrorcle Heaven*

**~Idororu Rabu~**

Koharu Kusumi Tomomi Itano Karin Miyamoto
Meimi Tamura Ayaka Komatsu Kanon Suzuki

Old 9th August 2010, 01:37 AM
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranma Matsuri View Post
It sounds like he did the whole single by himself... I kinda assumed that would be case anyway since M/b were both done by the same composer. Just hope that means that come 50th single, there'll be entirely different composers.
Yeah, I think there will be different ones for the 50th since it says "With extravagant composers, 3 new songs (planned) set for release!" in the description. That really has me excited
Old 9th August 2010, 03:09 AM
still alone Initiate

praying for crea, but im still not expectinganything

set made my me

Old 9th August 2010, 03:15 AM
Daybreak Initiate

Do you guys think she'll have an amazing cover for L?

The covers for A, H and & have always been some of my favorite covers of her, and definitely the best out of their era's.

A: Look at all the single covers that came before A. That's my point.
H: Maybe not spectacular on it's own, but it had 4 different covers that were ACTUALLY different, not just her bending her arm a bit more or something. It's also an outside shoot, with props (motorcycle) and other people. Quite groundbreaking for her.
&: Do I even need to discuss it's awesomeness?

So I'm having high expectations, and I'm hoping for H-like truly different covers again!
Old 9th August 2010, 03:19 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

Ahhh! I cant wait to see the covers! Then I will know which first press box I want.

Will it be like the slipcovers that they used in MW and D/G? Or is it like an actual BOX?
Old 9th August 2010, 03:21 AM
WE WISH Initiate

Even if A was better than previous covers (except whatever imo) but I don't find it that great at all
H and & were excellent however

But idk. I don't have expectations for the covers. I just hope they're great.

♡ MUCC ♡

Twitter

Old 9th August 2010, 03:21 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

We don't really know what kind of packaging it is.

Because the CD only editions are getting special packaging too, people are thinking it might be some sort of digipak release since a long-box would only really be suitable for CD+DVDs...
Old 9th August 2010, 03:26 AM
Memorial address (take 2 version) Initiate

Wouldn't it be amazing if they decided to do a medley PV consisting of independent, July 1st, and HANABI as an extra?

Let me dreaaam!!
de tu puño y letra
Old 9th August 2010, 04:04 AM
forgiveness Initiate

I hope you all like my closing statement for the previous thread.

Who knows what they'll do. I just hope they do something. As I said before. they had a freaking concert celebrating her 30th single (not forgiveness specifically, but getting up to 30 singles), and the actual 30th single, was nothing special, it was just like every other standard single she's released so far. If they make a huge deal out of just getting 30 singles without actually doing anything special for the actual 30th single, I can't imagine how her 50th single will be.

Also as I said before, I really want them to do something like Britney Spear's "Chris Cox Mega-Mix" for ayu's 50th single as a bonus track, it was was a 5 minute mega mix of like, 10 of her best selling single songs. There's even an official video for it. If ayu could do something like that, it would be awesome.

Last edited by Picaflor 7/4; 9th August 2010 at 04:12 AM.
Old 9th August 2010, 04:14 AM
Daybreak Initiate

^I think the fact they're doing a special packaging, have this "extravagant" team of composers and this is her first 3A in 7 years is confirmation enough that they're doing something special for the actual single this time. How it'll all turn out is another thing altogether.

I love Mega-mix's, I tend to like fanmade ones the best though but it would still be a cool idea. How would they chose which songs to use though? She has 50 singles... even if you did like 30 sec of each song.... lol yeah. XD

**~Idororu Rabu~**

Old 9th August 2010, 04:26 AM
forgiveness Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranma Matsuri View Post
^I think the fact they're doing a special packaging, have this "extravagant" team of composers and this is her first 3A in 7 years is confirmation enough that they're doing something special for the actual single this time. How it'll all turn out is another thing altogether.

I love Mega-mix's, I tend to like fanmade ones the best though but it would still be a cool idea. How would they chose which songs to use though? She has 50 singles... even if you did like 30 sec of each song.... lol yeah. XD
Well, they could pick her top 10 most well known, loved, and best selling single songs and mix them up into one. They have already done one before ("fairyland-glitter-BLUE BIRD-Greatful days-July 1st" Mega-Mash-Up-Mix) so we know they know how to do one.

Also, I don't think special packaging really means "extravagant". Mirrorcle World and Days/GREEN had the long sleeve cases. ayumix 2 had the "limited edition speckle" cases. Her H single came in a digipack. NEXT LEVEL came as a USB. Rock n Roll Circus came in a box set. First press versions of Rule/Sparkle came with picture disks instead of the standard ones. Specially packaging her discography isn't exactly new, and I don't consider anything "special" about anything I listed above except Mirrorcle World cause it was to celebrate her 10th anniversary. Also the fact that it's a 3 A-side single doesn't mean it's special. Yeah that's cool, but I may be wrong, but she didn't release A, H, or & for anything special in her career. They just happen to be singles with 3 A-sides on them. Although, there is always time to prove me wrong, so I guess we'll just have to find out what is so "special" about this single that will make it different from the rest of her singles.

Do we know who the "extravagant" composers are of her L single? I sound mean saying this XD but unless they are composer's she's never worked with before, and have a list of amazing songs they've released in the past and have an amazing rep. I won't consider it to be amazing. I especially pray for composer's she's never worked with before. If the compsers are like, Kazuhiro Hara and max matsuura then I would consider this single anything but special.

Last edited by Picaflor 7/4; 9th August 2010 at 04:34 AM.
Old 9th August 2010, 04:37 AM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Oo oo! How about a mermaid theme for the crossroad covers? That would be interesting, wouldn't it?

Set created by Yoake
B'z thread blog twitter facebook livejournal last.fm
Old 9th August 2010, 04:45 AM
WE WISH Initiate

I'd prefer no meermaid theme. She's dressed that way. Its used not only by her. And ijust by a crossroad preview its awkard. Unless the other song might fit

Idk. I don't want a specific theme. I can't wait to see what she throws at us.

This is fantastic. Ayu finally reaching her 50th single. Its a feat for her really. I'm proud of her. I could almost cry hehe~

This wait is just gonna suuuuck. And suck hard. But hopefully it will be worth it

♡ MUCC ♡

Twitter

Old 9th August 2010, 04:48 AM
Rock'n'Roll Circus Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyumiAi View Post
praying for crea, but im still not expectinganything
+1

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる
Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE
Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit
Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN

You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/
Old 9th August 2010, 04:50 AM
Daybreak Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picaflor 7/4 View Post
Also, I don't think special packaging really means "extravagant". Mirrorcle World and Days/GREEN had the long sleeve cases. ayumix 2 had the "limited edition speckle" cases. Her H single came in a digipack. NEXT LEVEL came as a USB. Rock n Roll Circus came in a box set. First press versions of Rule/Sparkle came with picture disks instead of the standard ones. Specially packaging her discography isn't exactly new, and I don't consider anything "special" about anything I listed above except Mirrorcle World cause it was to celebrate her 10th anniversary. Also the fact that it's a 3 A-side single doesn't mean it's special. Yeah that's cool, but I may be wrong, but she didn't release A, H, or & for anything special in her career. They just happen to be singles with 3 A-sides on them. Although, there is always time to prove me wrong, so I guess we'll just have to find out what is so "special" about this single that will make it different from the rest of her singles.

Do we know who the "extravagant" composers are of her L single? I sound mean saying this XD but unless they are composer's she's never worked with before, and have a list of amazing songs they've released in the past and have an amazing rep. I won't consider it to be amazing. I especially pray for composer's she's never worked with before. If the compsers are like, Kazuhiro Hara and max matsuura then I would consider this single anything but special.
True, all those factors separately they don't seem special as she's done them with pretty ordinary releases but I feel like it's the combination of all these things together that make it special. Like why chose the 50th single to do another 3A when she's been stuck on the single and double A format for the past 5 years? It may have not been a big deal back in the day since she did it more frequently but the fact that she hasn't done it in so long makes it special imho... kinda like she's winking back at the past.

As far as packaging, she does it regularly with releases both normal (RnRC, NL) and special (MW and D/G) and for the most part, they've been unique to that specific release. Who knows what this packaging with entail but I feel it'll probably be something along the lines of MW and D/G... something we don't see too often and remember to be unique to that release. Or at least, I hope.

The composers... tbh, I don't expect anyone *new* to the Ayu line-up but I feel we'll get some surprises regardless (and of course, I'm referring to CREA and DAI ).

**~Idororu Rabu~**

Last edited by Ranma Matsuri; 9th August 2010 at 04:55 AM.
Old 9th August 2010, 05:10 AM
SURREAL H-Initiate

DAI, CREA and Kikuchi.

My dream composers for L.

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, ayu, ayumi hamasaki, crossroad, hamasaki ayumi, l 3a, single