[BREAKERZ] 17th thread ~ Hiatus + SHINPEI's 32nd bday live with MUSCLE ATTACK (11.5) - Page 9 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Old 22nd December 2012, 12:13 AM

^yeah, most demos aren't in 320kbps, so that's ok.^^

If you find a way to get radio rips please share the link! >_<
Old 22nd December 2012, 12:17 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

sure I send you a PM with the download link for NEVER LAND's demo CDs , so please wait for my PM on it

The songs found in the demo CDs of NEVER LAND are highly recommended & worth listening , not that Beautiful Days EP wasn't good xD

In their fandom , my status is considered as very senior since I've been following/supporting them from their 2008 debut single SUMMER PARTY / LAST EMOTION until now so you can count on that for sure

I just hope next Wed when I finally get the chance to see the guys live in performance , I wouldn't do anything stupid if not flip lmao

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 22nd December 2012, 12:23 AM

haha xD I'm sure if I were you I would flip. lol I want a detailed report after you're back! ^-^
Old 22nd December 2012, 12:37 AM

oh you can be assured I will most definitely do that ! It's the same when I went for flumpool & WEAVER's concert when both bands came to S'pore 3 months ago to perform which I wrote my concert report on both acts

so much so that I had to separate my report in 2 parts since it's 2 bands & not 1 band

But with that said , I really really really like my BREAKERZ LIVE TOUR 2012 "BEST" -LIVE HOUSE COLLECTION- tickets *___*

The seats that team brz gave me were OK , neither good or bad but the very fact that next Wed's gig is completely sold out & I'm 1 of the 1,500 people attending the concert next Wed , I shouldn't complain isn't it ?

Let alone , it was the 1st time I balloted for tickets via team brz & the fact that my application was successful as balloting for BREAKERZ LIVE TOUR 2012 "BEST" -LIVE HOUSE COLLECTION- tickets was really difficult , it's saying a lot !

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

Old 22nd December 2012, 12:50 AM

Wow, the tickets really look nice! Ah, what would I give to see yasu live! But the flight tickets from Germany to Japan and back are waaaaay to expensive... I would have to pay 2000€....

Besides going to the concert, have you planned somethign else?
Old 22nd December 2012, 12:57 AM

I've seen pics of their BREAKERZ LIVE TOUR 2012 "BEST" -LIVE HOUSE COLLECTION- tickets online but still nothign beats having the physical copies of it xD

I'm going with a friend next Wed to watch their concert but for my friend's case , it will be her 3rd time while it will be my 1st

Quote:
Besides going to the concert, have you planned somethign else?
Oh yeah for sure , I will be going to quite a few places in Tokyo within the next few days (I'm leaving tomorrow morning) such as

- Tokyo Disneysea on Christmas ; I've already been to Tokyo Disneyland 7 years ago but not Disneysea (yet)

- Ueno
- Akiharbara
- Asakusa
- Shibuya
- Harajuku

I also will be going to see the Tokyo Skytree & the Tokyo Tower . My Tokyo trip will be considered short as I will be back next Friday

I could have stayed longer but when I checked the flights on 29th/30th , they were either too expensive or sold out

I definitely will go back again next July , if the guys are going to stage WISH 05 xD

Old 22nd December 2012, 12:59 AM

I'm so jealous! >_< I bet it will be amazing, wish you a lot of fun!
Old 22nd December 2012, 01:03 AM

Everyone in their fandom is geniunely very happy for me as they all said it's about time I go see them live in performance

A lot of things held me back but this year after I've graduated , it's now or never as there's no telling what might happen to them or me *touch wood

I'm not sure if they know I'm coming but I did tweet SHINPEI & DAIGO from time to time . SHINPEI did respond back to me twice but I don't know will he remember about it or not haha

Old 22nd December 2012, 01:10 AM

He tweeted back? That's cool! What did you/he wrote?
Old 22nd December 2012, 01:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibi-Chan View Post
He tweeted back? That's cool! What did you/he wrote?

https://twitter.com/shinpei_brz/stat...13563271913472

Basically what I tweeted to him about 3 weeks ago was that I'm from Singapore & that I'm going for the last concert date of BREAKERZ LIVE TOUR 2012 "BEST" -LIVE HOUSE COLLECTION- which I can't wait to attend it & the guys usually will say each live concert they put out on is a hot live x)

When SHINPEI responded back to me , I was shocked cos I tweeted the same thing to both him & DAIGO . Even though DAIGO didn't replied back to me , but at least SHINPEI did which's basically YAYness ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

The 1st time SHINPEI answered me on Twitter was on 14th July

See if SHINPEI's not awesome , I don't know what else to say to justify this & for the record , I do like SHINPEI's answer haha xD

Old 22nd December 2012, 07:46 AM

as expected , my 'secretary' has recorded the full TOKYO FM show today in the early morning & I've already listened to the full versions of both RUSTY HEARTS & CHALLENGERZ *w*

RUSTY HEARTS - no surprises there cos the preview I've heard is basically the same . It's a grower but very video game inspired . The melody's awesome no thanks to DAIGO

So can't wait to see the PV for RUSTY HEARTS like now omg omg omg

CHALLENGERZ - !!!!!! omg SHINPEI you've done it again <3 <3 I love it , it's very American wrestling inspired xD Kinda reminds me of SUPER-HI-TENSION !! part 2

It's a big pity it's a B-side as it has plenty of potential to be an A-side =( . I can imagine a PV for it being a Nounai Survivor if not LOVE FIGHTER part 2 concept wise , hahahahahaha

Old 22nd December 2012, 01:11 PM

I'm just very proud of me that my Japanese lessons were a little success and I actually can read what you wroteto Shinpei. o(≧▽≦)o lol

I curious for the single.^^
Old 22nd December 2012, 01:37 PM

Finally the moment is approaching as tomorrow morning I will be leaving for Japan in order to see BREAKERZ live in concert next Wed on 26th Dec at SHIBUYA-AX !

I more or less have already finished packing my bags and of course the most important item is already put inside my backpack ...

Which's my BREAKERZ LIVE TOUR 2012 "BEST" -LIVE HOUSE COLLECTION- tickets . 1 for me & the other for my friend who will be watching their concert with me together next Wed <3

Since I'm such a worry wart , I've put the tickets inside the blue coloured envelope , together inside a clearfile that contains important details on my trip . I rather be safe than sorry since I waited so long for this day to finally come ;_;

I still can't believe this as it's so surreal & I just hope on 26th Dec , I will not make a fool of myself xD

And also , Christmas presents for BREAKERZ & their stylist mizzy been wrapped , signed & sealed this morning too

6 presents in total & not 3 since I'm also giving gifts for the guys's backup bassist MATSU , backup drummer MAKOTO & also for BREAKERZ's stylist from day 1 ie. mizzy as well

AKIHIDE's the only 1 in which his Christmas gift utilised a different wrapping paper unlike the others & no it wasn't planned , trust me xD

I will be bringing my laptop along since the hotel I'll be staying in provides an internet LAN cable , aside from providing free wifi services as I have no plans to get a Japanese phone so I wouldn't be exactly cut off from the net ... sorta .

I'm waiting in anticipation to write my concert report on the final day of BREAKERZ LIVE TOUR 2012 "BEST" -LIVE HOUSE COLLECTION- & patience is a virtue for my case as after 4 long years , the wait has finally paid off <3

Will I be surprised if I'm not able to sleep well later tonight ? nope for obvious reasons ahahaha xD xD xD

GO TO B.R.Z. !!!

Old 22nd December 2012, 02:51 PM

The presents are so cute. ^^ What's inside? And how will you be able to give them the presents?
Old 22nd December 2012, 02:57 PM

- silver plaques (x3)
- mini cocktail forks holder
- shot glass
- toothpick holder

I bought 6 items in total & not 3 as I also thought of buying something to give MATSU , MAKOTO & also the band's stylist mizzy as come on , it's the thought that counts right ? x)

I don't know if the 3 M's (haha) might be surprised over this but it's not often I'm going aboard to see a concert so :p

And here're the 3 main gifts I will be giving to the 3 main members respectively

From left to right - mini cocktail forks holder for SHINPEI , shot glass for AKIHIDE & toothpick holder for DAIGO

The mini cocktail forks holder I've selected to give SHINPEI , it's so him as he cooks & he has a monthly cooking corner with PATi PATi magazine xD

While for AKIHIDE , I know he drinks sake so hopefully the shot glass will be something he might be using quite often in the long run

Lastly , I thought the toothpick holder might be an odd choice for DAIGO & ironically , he's the most difficult in trying to get something for him D:

I guess DAIGO can use it when he eats his orange pieces since he does that every morning lmao but since he wouldn't know what the heck it will be , I guess it wouldn't hurt to put some toothpicks inside so that he will be able to get the idea xD

Quote:
And how will you be able to give them the presents?
It's customary for the guys to have gift/present boxes which're stationed at the venue itself prior to the start of each concert & it looks like something like this :

This photo is taken by my very good friend which she took/upload it via her blog as she went for BREAKERZ SPRING PARTY 2012 DAIGO's Birthday ~Henshin!! Miwaku no Urutora D~ this year on 8th April which that concert celebrated DAIGO's 34th birthday .

And I'm sure I will see something quite similar next Wed when I'm at SHIBUYA-AX itself but we'll see x)

Old 22nd December 2012, 03:11 PM

Those boxes are a very good idea! The presents are cute^^
Old 22nd December 2012, 03:17 PM

Tomorrow for the whole morning til afternoon , DAIGO will be at Hakodate Racecourse :O

From his blog :

Quote:
<イベント>

☆有馬記念 予想ステージ
日時:2012年12月23日(祝・日)
場所:函館競馬場 スタンド前特設ステージ
時間:11:35頃~
詳細→こちら

☆有馬記念 予想会 
日時:2012年12月23日(祝・日)
場所:函館競馬場 スタンド内特別室
時間:14:00~16:00
定員:30名

受付:12月22日開門~23日12:30まで
当選発表:12月23日13:30
集合:14:00
受付・当選発表・集合場所はスタンド1階エントランス特設カウンター
詳細は→こちら
Guess it's in line with his Uma no Ouji-sama show ? even though I haven't watch it for a very long time

Old 24th December 2012, 11:34 AM

AKIHIDE's blog - White Night + 2012 Merry Christmas drawing from the man himself

Merry Christmas well wishes from AKIHIDE , with a drawing that he has done/uploaded on his blog today <3

*____*

Can always count on AKIHIDE with his fabulous self drawings & this's no exception

Old 24th December 2012, 11:42 AM

cute! ^-^
Old 24th December 2012, 11:59 AM

AKIHIDE's drawings are always done very nicely & this's no exception

Gotta love his drawings that he does on his blog & also on his website that he personally published/does

Tags
akihide, breakerz, daigo, shinpei, zain records