[KAT-TUN] The 19th thread ~ 25th single TRAGEDY (10.02) + 26th single UNLOCK (02.03) - Page 3 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 26th July 2013, 02:04 PM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

Kamenashi Kazuya to star in a home drama for the first time in 2 years

Quote:
On June 26th, it was revealed that KAT-TUN Kamenashi Kazuya (27) will we starring in a new drama for the first time in 2 years, this time under NTV (Title to be decided). This home drama is based on the original novel series "Tokyo Bandwagon" (Shueisha) written by Shoji Yukiya. Kamenashi commented, "I want to build a family and express human relationships in a way that everyone thinks 'family is good'. I'm really excited to begin as soon as possible". The original series was ranked the "No.1 novel you want to be adapted to the screen" in 2009.

Kamenashi plays the role of Hotta Ao, a free tour operator with an expression of grief and a frivolous behaviour, this gap is unbearable for women so he is treated like a playboy, loved by many. He meets Makino Suzumi in college and falls in love with her wholeheartedly.

Omori Mika is the scriptwriter of this adventure, famous for working in 'My☆Boss My☆Hero" (NTV) and 'Buzzer Beat' (FujiTV). Producer Ikeda Kenji commented, "He is known as a 'cool' type because of his roles in dramas like 'Youkai Ningen Bem' or 'Nobuta. wo Produce'. We would like to portray a different side of him in the middle of a big family, I trust the set will help a lot so please tune in".

Student in love, humanoid monster, Kamenashi has played a variety of roles in dramas but home dramas are a new ground, Kamenashi is excited about working, "I heard about this drama in October but filming has yet to start. I'm sure we'd be able to feel like family with the cast, I'm looking forward to meet my new family".

This series will be broadcasted since October every Saturday at 9PM.
http://www.jenewsdaily.com/2013/07/2...me-in-2-years/

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 3rd August 2013, 06:41 AM

NINKI index for HEY WHAT'S UP?

01 254.80 Southern All Stars - Peace to Highlight
02 82.50 Akanishi Jin - HEY WHAT'S UP?
03 72.20 Acid Black Cherry - Greed Greed Greed
04 58.70 Choshinsei - WINNER
05 54.20 IDOLING!!! - Summer Lion
06 51.50 Yusuke - Tomorokoshi / Earth Child
07 36.70 Nishino Kana - Namida Iro
08 35.70 LinQ - HANABI!!
09 35.40 SKY-HI - Ai Bloom / RULE
10 26.50 CODE-V - Yakusoku

lol oh wow poor Akanishi . So much for his 'awaited' comeback

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

Old 4th August 2013, 09:16 AM
Beautiful Day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenPang View Post
NINKI index for HEY WHAT'S UP?

01 254.80 Southern All Stars - Peace to Highlight
02 82.50 Akanishi Jin - HEY WHAT'S UP?
03 72.20 Acid Black Cherry - Greed Greed Greed
04 58.70 Choshinsei - WINNER
05 54.20 IDOLING!!! - Summer Lion
06 51.50 Yusuke - Tomorokoshi / Earth Child
07 36.70 Nishino Kana - Namida Iro
08 35.70 LinQ - HANABI!!
09 35.40 SKY-HI - Ai Bloom / RULE
10 26.50 CODE-V - Yakusoku

lol oh wow poor Akanishi . So much for his 'awaited' comeback
...only to be disrupted by the Southern All Stars boys? Man... I'm not sure if he's really as popular as before today...
Old 7th August 2013, 04:24 PM

HEY WHAT’S UP? is up for download

http://www.j-mp3.info/2013/08/hey-wh...-whats-up.html

Old 8th August 2013, 01:32 PM

must every single song in the Akanishi Troop be so auto tune generic ?

cos that's the feeling I get for HEY WHAT’S UP? . Even his BFF's music is like that too , birds of a feather flock together ?

I frankly missed the old days before Akanishi became this poor wannabe Americanised dude , I want the old him back , the old days when he released great music such as care & Murasaki sigh

Old 8th August 2013, 06:07 PM

Ueda Tatsuya to Star in a Stage Play Next Year

Quote:
It has been announced that KAT-TUN‘s Ueda Tatsuya will be starring in a stage play next year to be directed by Ninagawa Yukio. This is the 1st time that the KAT-TUN member will be starring in a stage play by Ninagawa. It will also be Ueda’s stage comeback since 2009′s “Romeo and Juliet”.

Written by Furukawa Hideo, “Tōmin suru kuma ni soine shite goran” tells the story of two brothers who are descendants of a bear hunter. One brother is an elite salaryman, which will be played by Ueda, while the other one is yet to be announced. The said show will showcase the unique bond between two brothers.

“I thought that Ueda-san has a strong personality that’s why I wish to work together with him sometime,” Ninagawa commented. As for Ueda, “Each day, my heart throbs with joy as the day draws near when I can work with Ninagawa. I will work as hard as possible.” Stage practice will begin on December.

The said play is part of Bunkamura‘s 25th anniversary. “Tōmin suru kuma ni soine shite goran” will run starting Jan 9th next year at Theater Cocoon in Shibuya, Tokyo and will have a continuation in Osaka Morinomiya Piloti Hall starting Feb 7th.
http://jnewseng.wordpress.com/2013/0...ear/#more-2344

Old 10th August 2013, 02:39 AM

HEY WHAT’S UP? full PV

Last edited by KarenPang; 10th August 2013 at 06:46 AM.
Old 10th August 2013, 06:46 AM

Akanishi Jin's comeback single chosen as first official song for 'Tokyo Girls Collection'

Quote:
Akanishi Jin's comeback single, "HEY WHAT'S UP?" (released August 7th), has been chosen as the official song for 'Tokyo Girls Collection 2013 AUTUMN / WINTER', which will be held on August 31st at Saitama Super Arena. This is the first time for Tokyo Girls Collection to have an official song.

Tokyo Girls Collection's executive committee explained their reason for choosing Akanishi's new song, "The song's festive worldview that 'turns TOKYO into a PARTY', added to TGC's concept, which is 'to spread Japanese girls culture to the world'.

Akanishi, who wrote and composed the new song, expressed his joy saying, "I feel very honoured to have my comeback single chosen as TGC's official song. It would be the best if the fashionable girls who gather at TGC would dance to this song."

"HEY WHAT'S UP?" will be also be used as the BGM for the official homepage and advertisements.
http://www.tokyohive.com/article/201...rls-collection

Old 15th August 2013, 01:17 PM

WPBL-90262
Jin Akanishi/JIN AKANISHI JAPONICANA TOUR 2012 IN USA - Zenbei Tour Documentary - DVD
3500 yen US$35/99.1 Release Date:2013/09/25
Description: Documentary on Jin Akanishi's US tour held in four cities in U.S. and Canada in 2012. Features live performance, backstage footage, rehearsal fotoage, interview, and more.
First Press Details:three postcards randomly selected from six kinds (exclusive design for DVD)
URL - http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/d.html?KEY=WPBL-90262

WPXL-90060
Jin Akanishi/JIN AKANISHI JAPONICANA TOUR 2012 IN USA - Zenbei Tour Documentary - Blu-ray
4500 yen US$45/99.1 Release Date:2013/09/25
Description: Documentary on Jin Akanishi's US tour held in four cities in U.S. and Canada in 2012. Features live performance, backstage footage, rehearsal fotoage, interview, and more.
First Press Details:three postcards randomly selected from six kinds (exclusive design for Blu-ray)
URL - http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/d.html?KEY=WPXL-90060

Old 24th August 2013, 07:38 AM

Jin clarifying things regarding his and Meisa’s marriage

Quote:
[2013.08.22] Today in Jin’s Osaka Fan Event, Jin confirmed matters that he wasn’t able to clarify to everyone during the course of his one and a half year hiatus. One of those is the confirmation that his marriage with Meisa Kuroki isn’t a shot gun marriage and that he proposed to her even before they found out that she’s pregnant. He also mentioned that meeting her was a work of fate.
http://jinlover22.tumblr.com/post/59...his-and-meisas

I'm sure this will surprise a lot of people given the way things turned out to be

Old 30th August 2013, 03:16 PM

Kamenashi Kazuya, Tamaki Koji & Tabe Mikako to star in NTV autumn 2013 drama "Tokyo Bandwagon ~ Shitamachi Daikazoku Monogatari"

Quote:
Kamenashi Kazuya, Tamaki Koji and Tabe Mikako will be starring in the NTV autumn 2013 drama "Tokyo Bandwagon ~ Shitamachi Daizoku Monogatari" which will begin its run from October at 9pm on Sundays. This is the first time in 8 years since Tamaki last appeared in a drama and he will be playing the unconventional father Ganato of the lead character Ao (Kamenashi). The drama is based on the novel series by Shouji Yukiya and features a four-generation family operating a cafe and used books store which uses its weird family rules to resolve various unusual cases. Ganato who is actually a legendary rocker, likes to appear out of nowhere and says eccentric things with a pet phrase "LOVE dane". On the other hand, Tabe will be playing the role of Makino Suzumi, the heroine who is in love with Ao.

The ending theme song of the drama titled "Searchlight" will be sung by Tamaki and is due to be released on 27 November.

Other co-stars include Hiraizumi Sei who plays Hotta Kanichi, the grandfather of the family and Ganato's father, Kaga Mariko as the grandmother who has become a ghost and will be the narrator in the drama, Mimura as Aiko who is the elder sister of Ao and a single mother, Kaneko Nobuaki as Kon, Aoi's elder brother and a free writer who coops himself at home and Taira Airi who plays Ami, the wife of Kon who used to be a cabin attendant.
http://doramaworld.blogspot.sg/2013/...koji-tabe.html

Old 31st August 2013, 04:51 PM

Akanishi will be releasing his 4th single Ainaruhoue on 2nd Oct

初回限定盤A

<CD>
01. アイナルホウエ
02. Forever
03. アイナルホウエ(Instrumental)
04. Forever(Instrumental)

<DVD>
01. アイナルホウエ(Music Video)
02. アイナルホウエ(Making Of Music Video)

初回限定盤B

<CD>
01. アイナルホウエ
02. Forever
03. アイナルホウエ(Instrumental)
04. Forever(Instrumental)
※スペシャルフォトブックレット付属

通常盤

<CD>
01. アイナルホウエ
02. Forever
03. One Last Time
04. アイナルホウエ(Instrumental)
05. Forever(Instrumental)
06. One Last Time(Instrumental)

http://natalie.mu/music/news/98476

That's ... unexpected considering HEY WHAT'S UP ? was only released recently in early of this month

Old 1st September 2013, 03:43 AM

Akanishi Jin to release a new single in October

Quote:
It's been revealed that Akanishi Jin's new single "Ainaru Hou e" will be released on October 2.

On August 31, Akanishi made a secret guest appearance during the ending of 'TOKYO GIRLS COLLECTION 2013 AUTUMN / WINTER' at Saitama Super Arena. While walking the runway, he performed his comeback single "HEY WHAT'S UP?" which was chosen as the official theme song for the event. After the performance, he held an interview with the press and announced the release of his new single "Ainaru Hou e".

The title track is written, composed, and produced by Akanishi himself. In association with the title, reporters asked him, "Do you often feel love?", to which Akanishi replied, "I always feel love when I'm with my family and friends." He also explained that he made a "support song" that sings "to come in the direction where love sounds".

The single will be available in 3 different versions: Limited Edition A, Limited Edition B, and Regular Edition. Limited Edition A will come with a DVD containing the video clip and making for "Ainaru Hou e", while Limited Edition B will enclose a special photo book. All versions will include a coupling track called "Forever", and the Regular Edition will come with another track called "One Last Time".

This marked Akanishi's first appearance in front of the media after making his comeback. He laughed shyly and said, "I get nervous at press conferences. I can't get used to it no matter how many times I hold it." He also commented on his lifestyle during his hiatus from March of last year to this August, "I was making music the entire time, so I also want to release an album soon."

[Limited Edition A]

CD:
01. Ainaru Hou e
02. Forever
03. Ainaru Hou e (Instrumental)
04. Forever (Instrumental)

DVD:
01. Ainaru Hou e (Music Video)
02. Ainaru Hou e (Making)

-----

[Limited Edition B]

CD:
01. Ainaru Hou e
02. Forever
03. Ainaru Hou e (Instrumental)
04. Forever (Instrumental)

Special Photo Book

-----

[Regular Edition]

CD:
01. Ainaru Hou e
02. Forever
03. One Last Time
04. Ainaru Hou e (Instrumental)
05. Forever (Instrumental)
06. One Last Time (Instrumental)
http://www.tokyohive.com/article/201...gle-in-october

Old 2nd September 2013, 01:13 PM

WPCL-11674
Jin Akanishi/Ainaru Ho e[w/ Photo Booklet, Limited Edition / Type B] CDA
1238 yen US$12/99.5 Release Date:2013/10/02
Description:Fourth single from Jin Akanishi. This edition includes a photo booklet.
External Bonus:B3-size poster
URL - http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/d.html?KEY=WPCL-11674

WPCL-11675
Jin Akanishi/Ainaru Ho e[Regular Edition] CDA
1000 yen US$10/99.5 Release Date:2013/10/02
Description:Fourth single from Jin Akanishi. This edition includes a bonus track "One Last Time" that is not included in the limited editions.
External Bonus:B3-size poster
URL - http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/d.html?KEY=WPCL-11675

Old 3rd September 2013, 04:07 PM

Happy 30th birthday Nakamaru !!!

Wow 1st in KAT-TUN to join the 30 year old club which's insane

Ueda is next haha

Old 10th September 2013, 12:57 PM

HEY WHAT'S UP ? is certified Gold for shipment of 100K copies

http://www.riaj.or.jp/data/others/gold/201308.html

Old 16th September 2013, 01:04 PM

new song BOUNCE GIRL

BOUNCE GIRL been picked to be used in the ads of Suzuki's SOLIO but no release date been set for it yet

Old 22nd September 2013, 11:48 PM

Kamenashi Kazuya and Tamaki Koji form a new unit

Quote:
On September 22nd, it was revealed that KAT-TUN's Kamenashi Kazuya and actor/singer Tamaki Koji have formed a new unit. This was announced during a press conference for NTV's new drama 'Tokyo Band Wagon ~Shitamachi Daikazoku Monogatari~'.

In the drama, Tamaki and Kamenashi will play a father and son who always fight. Their unit is called 'Hotta-ke BAND' and they will be in charge of the drama's theme song "Sayonara☆Arigatou".

On his first time collaborating with Tamaki, Kamenashi commented, "I bought Tamaki-san's CDs when I was a child, so I was nervous to sing a song with someone I used to watch. I was able to have an exciting experience."

When the unit was announced, Tamaki's first words were, "We will disband Anzen Chitai and KAT-TUN." Immediately, Kamenashi said, "We won't!" and brought laughter among the crowd.

Kamenashi also reflected on the recording with Tamaki, "We recorded it a total of about 10 times, but it didn't even take an hour." Tamaki added, "I thought we had to live up to expectations so we remade it 3 times."

The first episode of 'Tokyo Band Wagon ~Shitamachi Daikazoku Monogatari~' will air on October 12th at 9:00 pm.
http://www.tokyohive.com/article/201...orm-a-new-unit

Old 23rd September 2013, 05:03 AM

happy 1st birthday Akanishi Theia !

Old 24th September 2013, 11:58 AM

JACA-5381
Hottake Band/Sayonara Arigato[w/ DVD, Limited Edition] CDA
1400 yen US$14/99.94 Release Date:2013/11/06
Description:Single from Hottake Band, a special music unit consisting of Kazuya Kamenashi (KAT-TUN) and Koji Tamaki. This unit is formed for the TV drama series "Tokyo Band Wagon - Shitamachi Daikazoku Monogatari" and the title song of this single is the main theme of it. This edition includes a bonus DVD with a music video for the title song. *CD covers used for the limited edition and the regular one are different from each other (subject to change). *The DVD disc is encoded for region 2 (Japan, Europe, and Middle East), and no subtitles are included.
URL - http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/d.html?KEY=JACA-5381
JACA-5383
Hottake Band/Sayonara Arigato[Regular Edition] CDA
800 yen US$8/99.94 Release Date:2013/11/06
Description:Single from Hottake Band, a special music unit consisting of Kazuya Kamenashi (KAT-TUN) and Koji Tamaki. This unit is formed for the TV drama series "Tokyo Band Wagon - Shitamachi Daikazoku Monogatari" and the title song of this single is the main theme of it. This edition includes a karaoke track for the title song. *CD covers used for the limited edition and the regular one are different from each other (subject to change).
URL - http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/d.html?KEY=JACA-5383

Haha this's going to be really something if not fun

If the single's good I don't mind to get it , just like what I did for Shuuji to Akira and LANDS

Closed Thread

Tags
jstorm, kat-tun