Sunrise / Sunset ~LOVE is ALL~ information and covers [VII] - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 29th July 2009, 08:31 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Sunrise / Sunset ~LOVE is ALL~ information and covers [VII]

Sources include blogs/people here/2ch/official sites.

Release date is August 12th, 2009.

PVs
Spoiler:

Tracklist information
Spoiler:
【CD+DVD】
¥1,890 (tax incl.)
AVCD-31718/B
【CD】
¥1,050 (tax incl.)
AVCD-31719

<CD>
01. Sunrise ~LOVE is ALL~ (Original mix)
- テレビ朝日「ダンディ・ダディ?」主題歌
-「MUSICO(ミュージコ♪)」TV-CMソング
02. Sunset ~LOVE is ALL~ (Original mix)
-music.jp TV-CFソング
-Panasonic「LUMIX FX60」CMソング
03."fairyland-glitter-BLUE BIRD-Greatful days-July 1st" Mega-Mash-Up-Mix
04. Sunrise ~LOVE is ALL~ (Original mix -Instrumental-)
05. Sunset ~LOVE is ALL~ (Original mix -Instrumental-)
<DVD>
01. Sunrise ~LOVE is ALL~ (video clip)
02. Sunset ~LOVE is ALL~ (video clip)
03. Sunrise ~LOVE is ALL~ (making clip)

Lyrics
Spoiler:
Sunrise ~LOVE is ALL~
Motto soba ni kite
Motto shinjite mite

Mujaki ni warau boku no daisuki na
Sono egao ni tsui sakki made

Namida ga kimi no hoo de hikatte ita koto o
Shitte iru yo

Arinomama o misete toka
Nante kantan ni iwanai kedo
Donna kimi o mi chatte mo
Uketomete ikeru jishin ga aru shi

* Nee motto ookina koe de
Motto ookina ai o kimi ni todoke tai
Sono mune ni hibikase tai

** Motto ookina koe de
Motto ookina ai o sakenda ra
Chotto wa tsutawaru kana

*** Toomawari suru kurai ga ii
Wakari aeru koto o wakatte ru kara

(Motto ookina koe de)
(Motto ookina ai o)
(Motto ookina koe de)
(Motto ookina ai o)

Kimi no ii tai koto wa nantonaku
Daitai ne souzou tsuku

Boku wa muki au tsumori ni natte iru
Dake de nigete ru yo ne

Kowaku nai toka itta ra
Shoujiki uso ni naru keredo ne
Sonna konna hikkurumete
Zenbu kakugo dekita kara

Nee motto soba ni kite
Motto shinjite mite
Boku no kono furueru mune no kodou
Kikoete ru kara

Motto soba ni kite
Motto shinjite mite hoshii
Kokoro no mimi sumasete

Tashikame au no wa mou owari
Omoi atte iru tte shitte ru kara

Bokura wa kanpeki nanka ja
Nai yo datte ningen nanda mono
Dakedo sore de ii to omou n da yo ne
Sonna toko ga itoshii n dakara

(Motto ookina koe de)
(Motto ookina ai o)
(Motto ookina koe de)
(Motto ookina ai o)

* (repeat)
** (repeat)
*** (repeat)
---------------------------------------------------
Come closer to me
Try to trust me more

You are laughing innocently
I adore your smile

But I know that tears were shining
On your cheeks until a while ago

I don't say easily, "Show me your true colors"
Or something like that
But I'm confident about accepting you
Whatever color I may see in you

* I want to send a greater love to you
In a louder voice
I want to reach your heart

** If I shout out a greater love for you
In a louder voice
I wonder if it will reach you just a little

*** It's even better to take a roundabout way
I know we'll be able to understand each other

(In a louder voice)
(With a greater love)
(In a louder voice)
(With a greater love)

I can almost imagine for some reason
What you want to say

I just have a mind to face you
But actually I'm running away, don't you think so?

If I said I was not afraid
I'd be lying, to be honest
But I'm all prepared
All taken together

Hey, come closer to me
Try to trust me more
Do you hear the heartbeat
In my trembling chest?

Come closer to me
And try to trust me more, that's all I ask
Listen carefully with your heart

There's no more need to confirm our feelings
I know we are thinking of each other

We are not at all perfect
Because we are human
But I think it's OK
Because I love such a point

(In a louder voice)
(With a greater love)
(In a louder voice)
(With a greater love)

* (repeat)
** (repeat)
*** (repeat)

Kana:
もっとそばに来て もっと信じてみて

無邪気に笑う僕の大好きなその笑顔についさっきまで 涙が君の頬で光っていた事を知っているよ
ありのままを見せてとかなんて簡単に言わないけど こんな君を見ちゃっても受け止めて行ける自 信があるし

ねぇもっと大きな声で もっと大きな愛を
君に届けたい その胸に響かせたい
もっと大きな声で もっと大きな愛を叫んだら
ちょっとは伝わるかな 遠回りする位がいい 解り合える事解ってるから

君の言いたい事は何となく大体ね想像つく
僕は向き合うつもりになっているだけで逃げてるよね
怖くないとかいったら正直嘘になるけれどね

ねぇもっとそばに来て もっと信じてみて
僕のこの震える 揺れる鼓動聞こえてるから
もっとそばにいて もっと信じてみてほしい
心に耳澄ませて 確かめ合うのはもう終わり 想い合っているって知ってるから

僕らは完璧なんかじゃないよ だって人間なんだもの
だけどそれでいいそう思うんだよね そんなとこが愛しいんだから

ねぇもっと大きな声で もっと大きな愛を
君に届けたい その胸に響かせたい
もっと大きな声で もっと大きな愛を叫んだら
ちょっとは伝わるかな 遠回りする位がいい 解り合える事を解ってるから

Previews of the songs! / Full song leaks (80s preview of Sunset here!)
Spoiler:
http://www.mediafire.com/?3q3nmwdqtqm

The MegaMix is out thanks to AyuChina. 7:45.

Quote:
It's up at AyuChina, so thanks yanzi!

MediaFire
MEGAUPLOAD

Video from the drama.

IT SOUNDS GORGEOUS. The piano.. omg.

Just the audio.

THE FULL SONG LEAK FROM K1SEK1.

Loop from the morning show on TV Asahi [about 70 seconds long, with loops]
30s rip from the Dandy Daddy! trailer

http://www.gaijinkanpai.com/main-pag...two-clips.html

Clips from Deli! Finale and intro.

Covers and performances and etc.
Spoiler:

Flipflops + CD+DVD version from ameblo.

Bigger Sunrise/Sunset covers from ayuchina :

CD-only

CD+DVD

Scheduled performances:
08/08 CDTV
08/09 MUSIC JAPAN [07/20 taping]
08/14 MUSIC STATION
08/14 MUSIC FIGHTER
08/15 MUSIC FAIR
08/17 HEY!HEY!HEY

Performances on YouTube:
08/08's CDTV:

Magazine promotion for this single:
07/23 ViVi
08/07 SCawaii
08/12 Sweet

Quote:
“This year, without just blindly following the rules, I want to break out together with everyone!”, with this, Ayu chose to play at a-nation for the summer again. Standing on stage with complete devotion, she, while singing the NEXT LEVEL, released a new summer single for the first time in two years. Moreover, with Sunrise/Sunset ~LOVE is ALL~, she completed a new experiment by making two similar tunes that differ completely in taste. Ayu made these works by using her subtle power of expression.

“At first there were no plans to make Sunset. I had prepared a completely separate ballad, but when I started working on Sunrise, I unexpectedly started fighting with the ballad. Midway I thought, “I hate this, I can’t sing it”, but, in the end, a song that I loved was completed. I started thinking about how I wanted to create that child’s other self. Originally, Sunrise was very energetic but because the melody was very pretty, I felt I could try to turn it into a ballad. That became the plan (laugh). But, when I was finishing them, right for the start, they became each other’s ‘answer song’. Because Sunrise exists, Sunset is very painful. Because Sunset exists, the brightness of Sunrise is painful. In that way, they became songs which couldn’t be sung unless they both exist. Even to me it’s mysterious how it became like that.”

The passage of time, the change of feelings, the colours of sceneries; Sunrise/Sunset ~LOVE is ALL~ synchronizes with those kind of various factors. Furthermore, what’s most surprising are the subtle differences in expression of the lyrics as they release their dramatic colours. The evidence isn’t a word that can express the summer. But, that what’s overflowing out of these songs is definitely the aura of summer.
--translation snippet from SCawaii, translated by tenshi no hane

Report by tokyoxjapanxfan who was at the HEY!HEY!HEY! taping:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyoxjapanxfan View Post
I'm back from my day in Odaiba...aka the location of Fuji Television Studio...aka where HEY!x3 was filmed

So basically here's the run down (and since i'm ridiculously tired it's not going to be in depth paragraphs filled with "fluff" *i'd make my high school English teacher's proud right there haha*)

-I arrived outside the studio at around 3:30 and had to wait until 4:30 to line up.

-There were a bunch of those ayu fan's cars with pictures of her on it and lots of people who were there that weren't able to go inside. I waited around the entrance to try and see Ayu when she was getting out of her car, but she was taking too long and so I went and sat under a tree in the shade.

-We lined up *all 200 people selected, though I was number 87 * in the ordinary Japanese fashion--very slowly--at 4:30 as the mail said. However, today was 32 degrees celsius/89 degrees fahrenheit and we were standing next to a glass building, which reflected all the heat onto us, in the hot, hot, hot sun, for around 45 minutes.

-Then we moved inside and stuff, not much to see, we went through all the back entrances and it was all stage setup stuff, boring. We got into a dance practice room and had to sit down. Prior to sitting down, we here handed a little HEY!x3 cellphone cleaner strap and the a-nation 09 towel. WHICH ISN'T FREE.

-They taught us how to use the towel, we had to spin it in the air when the first and third chorus is played. They take the towels back at the end of everything, but how nice--we got to keep cheap little cellphone straps haha...though, not gunna lie, they are helpful

-We got into the stage/performance area and I was shocked...it was a really different looking stage than I had imaged...Everyone was like... "huh? Sunrise? this stage? I don't see it." haha But I think it was going for an Atlantis feel or something. It was strange, hard to describe. But the lights were really pretty when they lit up and stuff.

-We waited for a little bit and then ayu and her male dancers walked in. I couldn't believe how close I was to her. I was in the 4th-ish row and I was like 12-15 feet away from her (i don't really know exactly...but I was closer than you can get at her concerts haha) and she was wearing an orange version of her already posted outfits and she was soooooo cute! She said a little bit like do your best and be happy and then she started singing.

-Her vocals were really good, I must say. They were strong and clear! No lipsync here And we did as we were told...but not very well. We were all basically going off the person next to us haha. And so the song finished after like 3 minuts which went so fast, ayu left and then we were told that we were going to do it a 2nd time, but to be better at it haha. So we did, and then that was it...We left and ayu left and then that's it... haha

The little strips of shiny plastic were shot out during the final chorus and it was really exciting. I had a great time and it is a once in a lifetime opertunity... How many people can say they've been to a HEY!x3 filming with ayu?! hehe~~~

BTW, during the 2nd filming, I dropped my towel on the floor and couldn't spin it during the last chorus with the confetti and stuff and that's the version they're using I hope I won't be visible on tv during that part >_<

And also, all of her dancers had mics on and sang...BLAH. Hamasaki Ayumi and the Super Dancers.
Nice translation of the article from ViVi by tenshi no hane@AHS:
Quote:
ViVi, September 2009.

“Because we’re in this kind of era, I want to send out sparkling, cheerful and powerful things. I believe that’s my duty.”

Dressed in an flashy eighties dress, Ayu smiles, “I feel happy when I’m dressed like this”. She confidently says that her music, fashion etc. express her real essence. “If I wear basic clothes, it’ll certainly calm my mood, but if I’m not allowed to do different things, it’s just uninteresting, right? If you’re only defensive, you won’t be able to create new things.”

From the 20th century to the 21st century, in those ten years, Ayu has been leading the girls of those centuries. Whilst always showing precise answers to the doubts and problems of girls from this era, now, in her 11th year, Ayu is focusing on the tastes of certain people.

“I love the fashion of the eighties. Back then, that kind of strongly and boldly coloured patterns were widespread. Because there were no personal computers in that age, it took much time and trouble for people to make things. Now, you can easily make anything, right? For example, if it’s difficult to express one emotion with words, we convey it using pictographs, just like that right?--- But with things created in the eighties, you can feel the energy and enthusiasm of the people who made them. I think that’s a great thing.”

“When I first thought about the concept for this year’s NEXT LEVEL tour, I wanted to convey the power which people hold. That idea suddenly popped into my head.”

“When I think about organisation, up 'till now, rather than a live performance, I wanted to create an entertaining stage. But, this year, while leaving the show-like part behind, the power of the band’s performance, the liveliness of the dancers, the team, my lyrics; all those things---, I wanted to let hear and show the things which can’t be turned into machines, things which only humans can do. That feeling was very strong.”

As for this year’s 10th anniversary tour, concerning both Ayu and fans; a “thank you for these ten years” feeling of gratitude was exchanged. A feeling like some kind of ceremony beyond time. That was this year’s tour. “The people who came, laughing and crying, made me very happy; it’s a very strong feeling,” Ayu said.

A live performance with nothing but fun, happens often, but a live performance that shakes the heart, happens rarely. During the NEXT LEVEL tour, the words which Ayu created one by one, putting her entire heart into them, carried the rhythms and melodies. Especially ballads like Days became songs from the soul, as if penetrating the cells of the audience one by one. A very pure feeling.

“Lately, things like lyrics make me happy. I’m often told that it looks as if I’m pursuing a goal. I’m not conscious of it to that extent, but I can recall one thing: when I sang my lyrics in January this year, ----how should I say..?---- I can’t find a proper way to say this, but there’s a “I can do this” kind of feeling. Until now, since I’m weak in vocal range and chords, everything would disappear unnoticed----. Somehow, I feel it turned into ???. So, if it’s like that, desires will also steadily come out.”

On the 12th of August, the double A single [Sunrise ~LOVE is ALL~/Sunset ~LOVE is ALL~] will be released. It’s Ayu’s new experiment, consisting of one melody but two different lyrics and arrangements.

“Sunrise is a summery, happy pop-tune, but whilst writing the lyrics I thought, “it would be nice if I turned it into a ballad, right?”. In that way, the ballad Sunset, glowing with the melancholy of the end of summer, was born.”

The subject of Sunrise is “you”, and that of Sunset is “me”. As for Sunset; I wondered if girls can sympathize with it more easily. But because I feel both songs have become each other’s ‘answer song’, I feel people can sympathize with both songs.

“Because I also wrote the songs with the theme ‘father & daughter love’ in my mind, it’s not only about romantic love, but about family love and friendship as well. I wrote the songs to fit different kinds of love.
Though I didn’t create them this way from the start, I can’t imagine them as separate anymore; both songs respond to each other.”

Ayu said, “I want to take good care of my present self”. Music, fashion, love; everything concerning Ayu is the present.
Everything continues to move forward and continues to change ---.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayumiko View Post
fan photos from Music Japan July 20th taping:

Apparently each fan (400) were given a free a-nation 09 towel...lucky! I love the new A logo!

More pics!
Spoiler:

Credits: Ying @ Ayuchina
Supposed cover outfit:

Photos of stuff.. from this era for those of you in the future looking at this. Ayu's mom is in the last photo!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsubasa2591 View Post
Spoiler:

Cred: Ayu.no & AyuBrasil (for uploading the pics)

Prep for the event below, from walking.proud.

Ayu at a promo event for Dandy Daddy?.
http://www.sanspo.com/geino/news/090...0519018-n1.htm

Hi there, beautiful.

More photos:
Spoiler:

Monday July 6th - the date that Sunrise leaked in full.

Information about choreography and TA Members in the PVs:
Quote:
Ayu said in one message that almost 1000 people applied for participate in the PV's, but only 300 can be selected.

Also said that she has been doing a lot of dance rehearsals. The coreography of Sunrise PV is created by Zin, and the one for Sunset is created by Maro.
Ayu's comment regarding the creation of the song from Dandy Daddy's site:
Quote:
It's been a long since I've written a theme song for a TV drama, this time, to be able to receive this invitation (to write Sunrise), I feel really honored.

After reading the script and carefully understanding the feelings of the role played by -the male lead's name-, and through my own understanding, I have written these lyrics.

It's a song that gets everyone to be energized and happy, I hope everyone embraces this summer's memory, and look forward to this song.
- translated from Chinese by waterballoon

Snippet of the lyrics by ear:
Quote:
もっと大きな声で もっと大きな愛を
君に届くよにいつも胸に響かせたい
もっと大きな声で もっと大きな愛を叫ぶから

Rough general translation/romaji of the lyrics from an amazing friend:
The love is being carried to the other person through their voice.
And it resounds in their heart.
And that growing love will call out through that voice.

motto ooki na koe de motto ooki na ai wo
kimi ni todoku yo ni itsumo mune ni hibikasetai
motto ooki na koe de motto ooki na ai wo yobu kara

-lyricized translation-
Through this growing voice, this growing love
Will reach you and always resound in your heart
I'll call out this growing love through my growing voice

Translation from TakaSama:
"With a louder voice, a greater love
Will reach you
I always want it to ring in my heart
because a louder voice will bring forth greater love"

Links to previous threads:
New single Sunrise / Sunset ~LOVE is ALL~ 08/12/09
Sunrise / Sunset ~LOVE is ALL~ information summary [II]
Sunrise / Sunset ~LOVE is ALL~ information summary [III]
Sunrise / Sunset ~LOVE is ALL~ information and covers [IV]
Sunrise / Sunset ~LOVE is ALL~ information and covers [V]
Sunrise / Sunset ~LOVE is ALL~ information and covers [VI]

Last edited by truehappiness; 11th August 2009 at 11:51 PM.
Old 29th July 2009, 12:45 PM
Lelio Protector

The last thread exceeded 500!

Bringing what I said there last time.

"Well August stars on Saturday, 3 more days!
We will most likely get at least Sunrise ~LOVE is ALL~ PV next week. XD"
Old 29th July 2009, 01:16 PM
WE WISH Initiate

thanks for the bigger version of the pics
Old 29th July 2009, 01:28 PM
Sky high Protector

I've just read the translation of lyrics'sunrise. It's really nice
Old 29th July 2009, 01:32 PM
A BALLADS Initiate

lol at the photoshopping in the big versions, you can see a line where they copy and pasted the flowers xDDDDD
Old 29th July 2009, 02:36 PM
forgiveness Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayumisrael View Post
"Well August stars on Saturday, 3 more days!
We will most likely get at least Sunrise ~LOVE is ALL~ PV next week. XD"
Yeah I hope that you are right now!

[Video] Key ~eternal tie ver.~_______LJ Blog________[Video] A History
[BIG SALE! Ayu CDs/DVDs/Goods/Ayupans and more!]
AHS married to Maro
~13/1-2010~

Spoiler:
We had such a nice time. We started dating in t2m PV, took it slow you know, let our love grow. Then it got really serious in 2008. Then after AT2009 we moved in together. It was lovely. Then on AT2010 he asked me to marry him. He was such a sweet. And Ayu gave us our blessings. She was also such a sweet. Now me and Maro are such a sweets together. Aaaw, how time flies.
Old 29th July 2009, 02:37 PM
Initiate

i'm confuse this single will out on 12 Aug right? why the official website show that the single will out on 22 Aug at the preview box?
Old 29th July 2009, 02:56 PM
Sky high Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maaya View Post
i'm confuse this single will out on 12 Aug right? why the official website show that the single will out on 22 Aug at the preview box?
Yes it's the 12the Aug. Maybe they did a mistake in the website and didn't notice it!
Old 29th July 2009, 03:13 PM
theme of a-nation '03 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenshi no hane View Post
I made a translation/romaji of the Sunset lyric-parts truehappiness posted:

Nee sotto sasayaite miyou
Sotto tsuyoi ai wo
Anata ni todoku ka na
Sono mune ni hibiite ru ka na
Sotto sasayaite miyou
Sotto tsuyoi ai wo
Itsuka wa chanto tsutawaru ka na
Toomawari suru gurai ga ii
Wakariaeru koto wakatte ru kara

Anata wo kaeru ki wa nai shi
Watashi da tte aikawarazu dakedo
Sonna futari de ii sou omou n da yo ne
Sonna futari ga ii to omowanai?

Hey, I want to quietly whisper a soft, strong love
I wonder if it’ll reach you and resound in your heart
I want to quietly whisper a soft, strong love
I wonder if it’ll someday be send out clearly
It’s okay to take the roundabout way
because I know we can understand each other

I don’t want to change you
I’m also the same as ever,
but I think it’ll be okay if it’s us
It’s alright if it’s just us, right?

----------------------------------------------
I like how in Sunrise she's yelling 'her love', yet in Sunset she whispers it ^-^

niceeee thanks so much for translations

IG | YT | PR

Old 29th July 2009, 03:31 PM
Rock'n'Roll Circus Initiate

OFFICIAL SITE IS UPDATED!!

I was hoping for a video or CM but it says coming soon...

edit-- WHATEVER initiate. yay! I love that song.
Old 29th July 2009, 03:43 PM
WE WISH Initiate

The official website is so hot. Much nicer than the NEXT LEVEL theme.
Old 29th July 2009, 03:44 PM
Virgin Road Initiate

OMG!!! really?! i will check it now...

Ayumi Hamasaki...Queen of my life...

Old 29th July 2009, 03:58 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
lol at the photoshopping in the big versions, you can see a line where they copy and pasted the flowers xDDDDD
You see the lines where they failed to blur around, not where they copy/pasted the flowers. I wish they'd have just use focus to created the blurry effect rather than do it in Photoshop. I wish people wouldn't assume the worst [which imo, would've been more difficult to do than just blurring the stupid bushes in Photoshop]..

Looks like the full Sunset ~LOVE is ALL~ lyrics have come out!

Quote:
Sunset ~LOVE is ALL~

ちょっと無神経 てか不器用なそんなあなたの所が好き
でも時々でいいから少し乙女心気にかけてね
強がりやめて素直になんて簡単になれないけど
あなたじゃなきゃいけないの それだけは確かで変わらない
そっと 囁いてるよ そっと 強い愛を あなたに届くかな その胸に響いてるかな
そっと 囁いてるよ そっと 強い愛を いつかはちゃんと伝わるかな
遠回りするくらいがいい 解り合える事解ってるから

あなたの言いたい事は何となく大体ね 想像つく
私はいつも肝心な所で話反らすんだよね
思い切り踏み出せない だって怖くないわけがない そんなこんな引っくるめた私のままじゃだめかな?
そんな うちらで良くない? そんな うちらが良くない? あなたのその速まる 胸の鼓動止まる時まで
そんな うちらでいよう そんな うちらのままでいたい 心の口開いて
近道なんてないのよ いつまでも甘ったれてはいられない

あなたを変える気は無いし 私も相変わらずなんだけど そんな二人でいいと思うんだよね そんな二人がいいと思わない?

ずっとそばにいて ずっと信じていて

そっと 囁いてるよ そっと 強い愛を あなたに届くかな その胸に響いてるかな
そっと 囁いてるよ そっと 強い愛を いつかはちゃんと伝わるかな
遠回りするくらいがいい 解り合える事解ってるから
Uh~…
Though I'm a little reluctant to think these are 100% real haha.

Last edited by truehappiness; 29th July 2009 at 04:12 PM.
Old 29th July 2009, 04:19 PM
A BALLADS Initiate

^ I guess were speaking about different lines, you can't fail to blur around such a spot xD even I would be able to properly blur it xD and the leafs are suddenly stopping at that point, so no blurring mistake
Old 29th July 2009, 04:44 PM
Virgin Road Initiate

i think the whole ring tone has leaked...
looks like we can hear the preview of sunset ASAP

Ayumi Hamasaki...Queen of my life...

Old 29th July 2009, 04:46 PM
Lelio Protector

Where did it leak?

I really hope it will be here soon ^^
The new layout is pretty nice. =D
Old 29th July 2009, 05:01 PM
JEWEL Initiate

Wow I can see this going into a tenth thread... We haven't even gotten sunset or the PVs yet
Old 29th July 2009, 05:07 PM
count down Initiate

^ lol.

Anyway, I hope a kind soul uploads the combined ring tones or whatever of Sunset!!!

YAYAYAYA GAGAGAGA DADADADA WOWOWOWO

Old 29th July 2009, 05:12 PM
immature Initiate

I'm in Japan right now. the Sunset is a ballad version of the Sunrise :O

is this news? probably discussed in the previous thread, right? I don't have time to go through all of them ><

Instagram: Jalives

How tired I am of this unbearable distance between us. How I long for the toll of the recess bell. Have you forgotten me? Grown mindless of me? Tell me I am not writing into an abyss or that is what will become of my heart...
Old 29th July 2009, 05:20 PM
UNITE! Initiate

Yeah, the full song is up for download in ringtones in Japan (in parts, like they did with her past singles and NL)... or, at least, her official site just got around to putting it up. lol

I just checked up on the comments at mixi, and they're not very helpful. lol Only one of them has heard the full song, and it seems like none of them have seen the PV. The rest of them have liked what they've heard from the song so far, though. One person mentioned they're going to write the lyrics, so we might get those soon.

♥ Ayu fan since September 2006 ♥

Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
ASIA TOUR 2008 - June 29, 2008
ARENA TOUR 2009 - June 20, 2009 | June 21, 2009
ARENA TOUR 2012 - April 7, 2012 | April 8, 2012

Closed Thread

Tags
ayu, ayumi hamasaki, information, single, sunrise / sunset