[KAT-TUN] ムラサキ -KAT-TUN Thread #15- ♪ - Page 2 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10th February 2010, 03:51 AM
appears Initiate

I love D-motion! but there is no way some of there voices can sound like that in real life, so I guess in lives they'll have to lip sync, but they can always dance awesomelly!

I think Jin does'nt like the image that comes with Johnnys maybe. The pretty boy image... but oh well >.>

EDIT: watching RESCUE which I missed out on watching in Japan, its so good!, but so sad sometimes, why did Koga have to die!!!!! PLus it has Nakamaru in it! he is cool coz he beat boxes!

credit:pocoyo~po~yo

Last edited by Brodie Boy; 10th February 2010 at 04:15 AM.
Old 10th February 2010, 07:26 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

I don't want to comment about Akanishi anymore because I gather the more if I were to say about him , the more bad/insulting things I will say about him so I leave it as it's

@ Brodie Boy - yeah Koga shouldn't have died in RESCUE X_____X . Is it any wonder I was staring at Yamamoto Yusuke a LOT more than Masuda & Nakamaru in the show ? xD

but RESCUE's no doubt a really solid drama & Nakamaru did a good job acting in in it

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 10th February 2010, 07:38 AM
appears Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenPang View Post
I don't want to comment about Akanishi anymore because I gather the more if I were to say about him , the more bad/insulting things I will say about him so I leave it as it's

@ Brodie Boy - yeah Koga shouldn't have died in RESCUE X_____X . Is it any wonder I was staring at Yamamoto Yusuke a LOT more than Masuda & Nakamaru in the show ? xD

but RESCUE's no doubt a really solid drama & Nakamaru did a good job acting in in it
LOL my Japanese friends say I am similar to Yamamoto in Hana Kimi, I was like yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 10th February 2010, 07:44 AM

xD xD xD

yeah I had to prevent myself from hugging my laptop whenever I saw Yamamoto in RESCUE 8D

it was the 1st time I saw him act in a drama & then he acted again in Ninkyo Helper *_______*

Sorry Nakamaru , you can't be compared well against Yamamoto LOLLLLL

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

Old 10th February 2010, 10:45 AM
UNITE! Initiate

So many new fans...that's great! Yes, let's just stop talking about Jin's attitude, it won't get us anywhere.

Nakamaru is a cutie and I think he has a big heart. I really like him. But I agree Yamamoto Yuusuke is a hottie, too. I don't really like his character in RESCUE, though. Have you guys seen Taiyou to Umi no Kyoshitsu? He is great in that one.
Old 10th February 2010, 10:49 AM

Love yourself as expected , debuted at #1 with 157,788 on the 1st day

http://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/js/d/

woo good no.s they're

lol they outsold Morning Museume by almost 1 : 15-16 xD

I was expecting a no. like that as the single frankly deserves it

hope they don't drop hard in days to come

Old 10th February 2010, 10:55 AM
UNITE! Initiate

Yay, good for them!!!
Old 10th February 2010, 11:20 AM
appears Initiate

I like the love yourself song more now because I listened to the lyrics and the way they explained it.

I get the meaning and all, but to be honest when people compliment or say somepart of me is fine that I don't like, I actually find it annoying, lol. But, I think its good to have someone who loves the parts of you that you think are bad as well as what you think is good.

OK I shut up now, I'm in too depp ha ha!

EDIT: Nakamaru seems to be the guy with the best attitude in the group, not too shy, but not too confident and he is funny!!

Old 10th February 2010, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodie Boy View Post

EDIT: Nakamaru seems to be the guy with the best attitude in the group, not too shy, but not too confident and he is funny!!
yeah it seems so & also I think he's the one that the rest usually tends to go to for advise & etc as he has a trusworthy image going on in him

I think the fact that he's the oldest in the group , it applies in here to a certain extent

Old 10th February 2010, 12:49 PM
POWDER SNOW Initiate

*back again*
Today i saw the "YOU&JIN" Goods. Wah! I want it!! >_< But i donīt want to spend more then 50$ for it. Not again.

And i read the lyrics of A PAGE. I must cried when i listened to the song again.
Fall in love with Jin, once again.

Old 10th February 2010, 12:59 PM
Heartplace Initiate

wooow great first day sales!! *-* I love this single I want to buy the DVD version with A PAGE ^^

btw, when KT releases an album it cames with all PV from the singles???

How to join Team Ayu! ~

Old 10th February 2010, 01:06 PM
UNITE! Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodie Boy View Post
I like the love yourself song more now because I listened to the lyrics and the way they explained it.

I get the meaning and all, but to be honest when people compliment or say somepart of me is fine that I don't like, I actually find it annoying, lol. But, I think its good to have someone who loves the parts of you that you think are bad as well as what you think is good.

OK I shut up now, I'm in too depp ha ha!

I know right! I hate that, it's like "If you don't like yourself you cannot expect others to like you." I think the truth lies somewhere in the middle. You just have to accept certain things about yourself. Not hate yourself, that's certainly not good but people who really love their own self are kind of disturbing, too.

@walking.proud
Nope. If you want PVs you have to buy the singles. That's where Johnnys Entertainment gets all the money from. Album sales are never that good for Johnnys. (current exception is Arashi) It's exactly reversed from Ayu, for example. Her album sales are better than her singles.

Last edited by Mai82Go; 10th February 2010 at 01:12 PM.
Old 10th February 2010, 01:07 PM
POWDER SNOW Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by walking.proud View Post
I know that only one album come with an DVD, right? It was the 3. album "Queen of Pirates" and on the dvd was the "Donīt u ever stop" PV + Making.
I hope one day, they releas a PV Collection.

Newsclip from YOU&JIN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Slll86nLkUo

I hope i can see the whole concert one day!

Last edited by Misato; 10th February 2010 at 01:10 PM.
Old 10th February 2010, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misato View Post
*back again*
Today i saw the "YOU&JIN" Goods. Wah! I want it!! >_< But i donīt want to spend more then 50$ for it. Not again.

And i read the lyrics of A PAGE. I must cried when i listened to the song again.
Fall in love with Jin, once again.
lol I think I'm done with getting Johnny's concert goods for a lifetime after going mega poor on getting BREAKERZ stuff over & over again D:

Quote:

that did not happen except for their 3rd album which came with a DVD that has the extended version of the DON'T U EVER STOP PV

it's also so far the only album that's being released in this format . Their other albums were released in CD only limited & regular

Old 10th February 2010, 01:11 PM
Heartplace Initiate

^ughhh, well that's also to bost single sales... fans are not gonna have PV if they don't buy the single XDD But I want Love yourself PV too... I love jin part at the end before kame's "it's a neeeeeew world", he looks like having a lot of fun XDDD

and omg!! i want a DVD for you&jin live T_________T pleaseeee!!!

How to join Team Ayu! ~

Old 10th February 2010, 01:16 PM
POWDER SNOW Initiate

Quote:
Me too!!!

And i found the "YOU&JIN" Concert Phamplet on ebay for....120$. Please kill me!
I want it so mutch!! But, thats over 80€. T_T

Old 10th February 2010, 01:28 PM

Quote:
^ughhh, well that's also to bost single sales... fans are not gonna have PV if they don't buy the single XDD But I want Love yourself PV too... I love jin part at the end before kame's "it's a neeeeeew world", he looks like having a lot of fun XDDD

lol yeah Kame & Ueda pretty much own the Love yourself PV 8D

Ueda *______________*

sorry I still have a soft spot for him as he was the 1st member that caught my attention in the group <3

& yeah you have to hand in the way that J-One Records market the guys D:

Old 10th February 2010, 05:33 PM
SAKURA Initiate

nice first day sales!

Lisa on social media @ twitter & tumblr!

Old 10th February 2010, 06:58 PM
Far away Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mai82Go View Post
^we all know that Ueda and Jin are not on the same level for JE so the hope for a concert release might be more realistic.

Did you guys see the Osama no Brunch clip where KAT-TUN promoted their single? Jin looked totally and utterly bored. Everybody was really hyper and cracking up with jokes but he looked really...I don't know how to describe it, but I understand what people are talking about, when they say he looks like he doesn't want to be there. That clip was so funny and cute, KT-TUN really were having fun....I just don't know, what Jin is thinking, I don't think it's about the image, it's bordering on rude.....*sigh*

This makes me sad.
When I read your post, I thought you were talking about the exact same thing I noticed when I watched them talk before their performance on HEYx3... but this is another program! I don't know why Jin acts like this. Thing is, the fangirls won't care cos they thing he's cool or sexy or whatever and will love him either way. He is handsome, can sing and dance like no other but when I see him being grumpy while ALL others are talking or having fun at an interview, or when I see him just standing around at lives or concerts like 'hey lookit me I'm so kakkoi' while others are dancing and trying their 200% best for their fans..... in those situations, I feel so let down by him. Even tho he's not my fave.

About the D-Motion: teh awesome song.
Old 10th February 2010, 11:40 PM
appears Initiate

I think its about his image.
1. He wants to maintain a cool image for his solo career
2. His always had this kind of quiet, cool guy image from before as well (its just gotten a bit out of hand now). I mean Johnnys even try to set up that image for him.
3. If he starts looking all hyper like everyone else, it would be a shock and ruin his image maybe.

I think this is part of it. I mean even in the covers of the new single he is thonly one not completely facing forward and he always wears those glasses. I think its an Image thing, but Akanishi really wants to protect that image to make sure he succeeds in his soloing. But, who knows. Maybe I'm just playing favourites coz I like the song bandage and I wanna see the movie.

BTW I can't believe I get into KT all of a sudden XD. Maybe its a combination of watch RESCUE and hearing new single...

Closed Thread

Tags
j-one records, johnny's entertainment, kat-tun