What's happening with YA and Y/B? - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

Old 29th December 2009, 12:17 PM
P.S II Initiate

What's happening with YA and Y/B?

Sorry if this is not the place to ask that, I'm nervious too

Yesasia just emailed me with the information of my order with You were.../BALLAD but the single was not shipped O.o they shipped the other things (memorial address and a minitoy)
OK I think they could split the shipment without charge (shipping fee = 0.00$) so it's ok if they send me later the single, I think they problably have problems with something, I don't know.

The problem is that in my acount, in the order page, I click on Y/B (CD only) to see it, but I found this :
http://www.yesasia.com/global/102150...0-en/info.html
down I see this
http://www.yesasia.com/global/you-we...0-en/info.html

the price is again lower (7'5$ lower ¬¬) but also the weigh and shipment unit change (from 3 to 1)

Does it mean they sold out the first press of CD only version?
As long as they don't charge me extra $$ for split shipmen I don't care but I'm worry about what's happening because it's the first time I see this.

Does it happened to you too?

EDIT: Ok I just got an e-mail like the other but with You were.../BALLAD
Does it mean the send my order in 2 different shipment? :S

EDIT 2: I were looking for this anwser, I just see it:
http://www.yesasia.com/global/custom...on-answer.html

Last edited by spanishfan; 29th December 2009 at 12:28 PM. Reason: new e-mail -_-
Old 29th December 2009, 01:00 PM
Heartplace Initiate

it seems that the first press (changeable cover) is still there, what isn't there is the poster... they increased the prices because of the poster (the tube for the poster exactly), and that's why the shipment unit changed, because now it's only the CD.

(btw that means that I'll get it... now that the price is the original one, I only want the changeable cover not the same poster for the third time!!)

Ok... seems that the poster has gone away in YA, and the prices are the original ones also for A&B versions, but they still have the changeable cover...

I also bought with YA and they sent me an e-mail saying they shipped my order... with the posters... so they didn't do the same with me...

maybe they hadn't enought posters... and as you paid for the poster you have to wait until they have them?? O.o That's so strange cause you preordered them!!

How to join Team Ayu! ~

Last edited by aura~; 29th December 2009 at 01:02 PM.
Old 29th December 2009, 01:20 PM
P.S II Initiate

I think it's because of this:
"We may arrange for orders to be split into separate shipments if it benefits the customer, e.g. if one of the items in the order has a later release date, or if the full shipment is extra bulky"
Maybe they put the single and the poster together and the album with the minitoy in other shipment?

Did they mention the poster in your e-mail? In my e-mail (the Y/B one) I only see "shipment unit = 3" so I think I got the poster (please T_T)

Old 29th December 2009, 01:21 PM
Voyage Initiate

thank god i ain't using yesasia... so many complications

cdjapan rules
Old 29th December 2009, 01:44 PM
Heartplace Initiate

they sent me 2 emails, one for You were/BALLAD CD+DVD and another one for BALLAD/You were CD+DVD and both say that the shipment unit is 4. So they shipped them separetly, at the same time but have a different order number.

espero que lo puedas solucionar, de todas formas, siempre que tengo un problema les envio un e-mail. En la parte de abajo de la pagina "email our CEO", y siempre me responden al dia siguiente y super bien ^^

How to join Team Ayu! ~

Old 29th December 2009, 01:50 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

wow.i'm glad that i order from cdjapan.yesasia is not only complicated,they are slow too
but can't blame them for the slow shipment because they need to wait japan to courier the stocks to them first before they ship it to you.its unlike cdjapan where they can get the stocks faster because cdjapan is from japan.so,i'm happy with cdjapan

Old 29th December 2009, 03:39 PM
CAROLS Initiate

yeah the posters are out now.
they updated that yesterday I think.

oh and

thank god I use yesasia
I can sure as hell wait a week for a few CDs when the shipping is free.
unlike CDjapan.
I can sure as hell wait a week for a few CDs when there are no 50€ toll payments
unlike CDjapan.
thank god you get the posters in a gr8 tube that you can use when moving.
...unlike CDjapan.
it takes one-two weeks with FREE shipping for yesasia
unlike CDjapan - where it takes 3 weeks with the fastest most insanely
priced idiotic stupidity.

I can't think of anything good about CDjapan.
even my ayu trance 2 was broken.

Old 29th December 2009, 04:12 PM
Heartplace Initiate

I also prefer YA! It takes longer, yes, but I can wait and I really don't want to pay the insane shipping fee at CDJapan!

By the way, does YA still has the Jacket cards?

*i had a dream that you were gone*
tumblr

Old 29th December 2009, 04:34 PM
Voyage Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemesisyume View Post

yeah the posters are out now.
they updated that yesterday I think.

oh and

thank god I use yesasia
unlike CDjapan.
I can sure as hell wait a week for a few CDs when there are no 50€ toll payments
unlike CDjapan.
thank god you get the posters in a gr8 tube that you can use when moving.
...unlike CDjapan.

not true, at least for me.
i don't get free shipping from yesasia, the shipping was insanelly high when i wanted to order some tour goods (200% more than the price of the goods), and it takes me 2days with EMS from cdj and 4days with registered air mail from cdj to get them, so cdjapan is great for me
Old 29th December 2009, 06:12 PM
BALLAD Initiate

Quote:

no..with EMS i get my cd mostly ON THE RELEASE DATE, and for my BALLAD/You Were... i got it on 28th, before the release date, i'm the first person to get it in AHS and upload RED LINE and Sunset~ orchestra version

where do you live anyway?

but i have bad feelings with YA after my friend's hobbrible experience....SHe had 2 lost orders and both items are sold out, so she can't get them, even though she order early....

it's the AT08 ayupans and the NEXT LEVEL hairgums!!!!! She was super pissed off, coz when her NEXT LEVEL hairgums did not arrive in 2 weeks, she send them an email(they were still available back then!), but YA took 3 days to reply her mail and ask her to wait for 2 more weeks first.

She waited to find that her order didn't came and they aren't in stock anymore, when she demand YA to compensate her, all they told her was to use register mail in the future to prevent lost mail!
This won't happen if YA just resend her the items in the first place! anyway, my friend had lost hope in YA's, now i'm helping her to get from middleman through mumo instead

My Instagram

Old 29th December 2009, 07:03 PM
Heartplace Initiate

CDJapan shipping fees are ok if you live in Asia/near asia... but for USA or europe shipping fees can be insane!! If I want to buy this SCawaii magazine from CDJ I have to pay like +4 times the price of the magazine with the cheapest shipping fee (+3 weeks)... I've used YA like more than 30 times and I have never had any trouble, lost or broken purchases...

and the shipping is ALWAYS free if you make an order of +36USD and it has to be always standard shipping.. so of course for 1 merchandise of 10USD they will make you pay...

How to join Team Ayu! ~

Old 29th December 2009, 11:05 PM
too late Initiate

Quote:

thank god I use yesasia
unlike CDjapan.

1. I once got free shipping on some collectibles from YA (an ayu t-shirt and ayu keychain, to be exact). It took 5 weeks to arrive. The same also happened to my girlfriend who bought me an Ayu sports towel and poster for my birthday. She ordered it 2 weeks before my birthday, paid for standard shipping and it STILL arrived 3 weeks AFTER my birthday

2. 3 weeks with fastest shipping on CDJapan? Everytime I've ordered with CDJapan and used EMS my items arrived 3 days after they were shipped. My pre-orders from them always arrived on their release dates, aswell. Even my NEXT LEVEL copy arrived the day before it's release date. I live in Ireland and yes, EMS shipping can be crazy expensive, but it does arrive really fast.

Thank you ownsarai for the amazing set

Old 29th December 2009, 11:16 PM
immature Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
EMS shipping can be crazy expensive, but it does arrive really fast.
Not if your item is being held in customs. That has happened with my first (and probably last) HMV JP order. They shipped it on Saturday but it arrived on Thursday.
Old 29th December 2009, 11:34 PM
too late Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empry View Post
Not if your item is being held in customs. That has happened with my first (and probably last) HMV JP order. They shipped it on Saturday but it arrived on Thursday.
Customs can be a problem but that's nothing to do with the people who ship it.

My ayu 2010 calender arrived late because of customs :/

Thank you ownsarai for the amazing set

Old 29th December 2009, 11:46 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ren0210989 View Post
thank god i ain't using yesasia... so many complications

cdjapan rules

i agree .charging extra for the poster is just wrong . than its like buying it it not really a gift .....30$ something for a single no thank u

if you live in california check www.yumeranch.com

come join the fun look with my jpop on facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/MY-...953715?ref=ts/
Old 29th December 2009, 11:58 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

i wonder if we can select registered airmail @ yesasia or not.they only let us to select STANDARD SERVICE and EMS SERVICE.can i actually request for registered airmail instead of normal airmail?
but for sure,if i buy you were cd only,i have to pay more if i get it from yesasia.i need to pay USD20.47(normal airmail) when i spend only USD19.10 after deduct 300yen discount as i use my points (registered airmail)i feel more secure with registered airmail because at least i can track my parcel.not that yesasia is not good,but i hope they change their customer service.its not good.cdjapan is more friendly than them.
and i got my cd yesterday!on the release date.so,i'll say cdjapan is more efficient than yesasia.but as i said on my 1st post,i know why yesasia cannot deliver the cds out as fast as cdjapan but i think at least cdjapan didn't change the price even after the free gift is announced.

Old 30th December 2009, 02:41 AM
BALLAD Initiate

^i find it ironic on how YA jack up the price for those CD that comes with poster,(to cover the FREE shipping cost), when the posters are suppose to be free.

oh and they send the posters separate, so be prepare that you will get your cd or the poster first, they arrive on different days.

My Instagram

Old 30th December 2009, 03:49 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

hmm,i actually think that they can actually ship both together since the poster isn't very big =.=" its so small that they can pack it together and put it into a box.so they don't need to ship separately

Old 30th December 2009, 04:09 AM
NEVER EVER Initiate

^ I think the poster is comes in a tube, thats why they charge extra for the CD.

Yesterday when I got my order from CDJ, I thought they fold the poster, I almost had a heart attack but, it turned out they rolled nice and neat and put in a box almost the size of a keyboard box. So thumbs up to CDJ.
Old 30th December 2009, 07:56 AM
CAROLS Initiate

I'm gonna ignore all these wrong opinions about yesasia and stick to my
gr8 awesome opinion that CDjapan is overpriced, stupid, slow and lame.

Tags
ballad, yesasia, you were...