ARENA TOUR 2012 A ~HOTEL Love songs~ information thread - Page 16 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 8th April 2012, 09:28 PM
forgiveness Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrenekoi View Post
Everything that happened during the shows were on dvd, weren't it? Don't get what u r missing on them o,o
Nope. I went to the first two shows and she performed both Last Links and the meaning of love. They didn't made it into the dvd. And no screen movies. Too bad. But maybe they interacted with the dancers too much that they just skipped to put them into the dvd.

[Video] Key ~eternal tie ver.~_______LJ Blog________[Video] A History
[BIG SALE! Ayu CDs/DVDs/Goods/Ayupans and more!]
AHS married to Maro
~13/1-2010~

Spoiler:
We had such a nice time. We started dating in t2m PV, took it slow you know, let our love grow. Then it got really serious in 2008. Then after AT2009 we moved in together. It was lovely. Then on AT2010 he asked me to marry him. He was such a sweet. And Ayu gave us our blessings. She was also such a sweet. Now me and Maro are such a sweets together. Aaaw, how time flies.

Last edited by MissElin_; 8th April 2012 at 09:31 PM.
Old 8th April 2012, 09:42 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissElin_ View Post
Nope. I went to the first two shows and she performed both Last Links and the meaning of love. They didn't made it into the dvd. And no screen movies. Too bad. But maybe they interacted with the dancers too much that they just skipped to put them into the dvd.
Nops, I mean, from the recorded concert date... Now u remind me that alterna was axed ;-;

Well.. I'm happy with how much we saw from the screens... but thats probably only me... I wouldn't watch only them anyway xD

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 8th April 2012, 11:03 PM
forgiveness Initiate

Oh yes alterna. How angry I am that they never recorded that performance. It was truly amazing!

AHS married to Maro
~13/1-2010~

Spoiler:
We had such a nice time. We started dating in t2m PV, took it slow you know, let our love grow. Then it got really serious in 2008. Then after AT2009 we moved in together. It was lovely. Then on AT2010 he asked me to marry him. He was such a sweet. And Ayu gave us our blessings. She was also such a sweet. Now me and Maro are such a sweets together. Aaaw, how time flies.
Old 9th April 2012, 12:50 AM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovekodaa View Post
queen of live <3 *_*
IKR? 14 years in the bussiness and still is rocking arenas! Actually, this is her 10th year touring arenas! So many singers that aren't able to do that at all!

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 9th April 2012, 02:34 AM
rainy day Initiate

It's not just about having those songs performed, it's about having them performed as part of the GRAND PICTURE HOTEL LOVE SONGS Tour. I wanted to see the story of "Love songs" how it was supposed to be seen.
Old 9th April 2012, 03:55 AM
As if.. Initiate

Unless she change the setlist, I still won't like it. But if she change the setlist to something what I have, then I would die jk jk XD

MY VERSION OF HOTEL ~Love songs~ Setlist
01 Happening Here
02 a cup of tea
03 Shake It♥
04 NaNaNa
05 Sparkle
06 a cup of coffee (Jazzy intro)
07 the next LOVE
08 Eyes, Smoke, Magic
09 insomnia
10 Like a doll
11 sending mail
12 feedback
13 reminds me
14 Tell me why
15 memories (An intro like Virgin Road, but more dark)
16 Return Road
17 flower of Life
18 blossom
19 Sweet Season
20 crossroad
21 November
22 music
23 STEP you
24 Ladies Night
25 Party Queen
26 SURREAL~evolution~SURREAL
27 Love song

ENCORE
28 call
29 Letter
30 Boys & Girls
31 how beautiful you are

CRISIS MAKE UP

Last edited by toLOVE; 9th April 2012 at 04:25 AM.
Old 9th April 2012, 06:44 AM
Love song H-Initiate

http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/music/2009862/full
Old 9th April 2012, 06:49 AM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by polka-dot-jewel View Post
I think Ayu shed a few tears during the end of "reminds me" and the beginning of "Tell me why". She looked like she was trying to keep the tears in, anyway.

Also, I think there was a bit of a dress malfunction during "Return Road". Last night, at the end of the song, Ayu and Shu-Ya switched places - Ayu back to the main stage to look at the dancers, and Shu-Ya would uncover his face and stare at Ayu. Tonight, Ayu was holding the back of her dress, but after the song was over, she was sent down at the center stage. (I also remember the colors the top of the dress would switch to - light blue, dark blue, dark purple, pink, dark blue again, black, white, red... I think that was it, in order as well.)
Not a mess up, its because they changed the performance completely!Not sure if mentioned but the Return Road dress was updated for the second date. The corset AND a newly updated bottom lighted up and changed colors. The bottom was big and round and the laces throughout it lit up. When she walked down the runway, the bottom was taken off (The lights go out on her for a few seconds and stagehands remove it) and the corset continued to light up. It changed from blues to oranges and pinks.
And yes I noticed the tears too! They were definitely real. I prefered seeing the show on the first date directly in front of the stage, but my closer seat yesterday (directly across from the catwalk) was interesting to see too!

Last edited by Evolution7/4; 9th April 2012 at 06:56 AM.
Old 9th April 2012, 06:50 AM
MY STORY Initiate

let's see how long the troll can go on for before they reported and their inane babble moved to trash can...

I'm sad that blossom was never put on DVD, despite being performed at a-nation 10 and PoM. And alterna being cut from RNRC7DS was just...

That Return Road dress sounds even more amazing!

AYU ~Countdown Live 2012-2013 ~WAKE UP~ [29.12, 31.12], AYU ~CDL Cirque du Minuet [29.12.14], AYU TROUBLE 18-19 [05.01.19]
Maaya Sakamoto ~Mitsubachi [30.12.12] BABYMETAL [10.01.2015]

BIG BANG [21.10.2015]

Last edited by Earth_maiden; 9th April 2012 at 06:53 AM.
Old 9th April 2012, 06:55 AM
SURREAL Initiate

Oh! That 2'nd picture looks kinda cute, its like that one cafe in Japan. The set list is ok with me. I want that grey t-shirt with leopard print! Sexy!
Old 9th April 2012, 08:08 AM
Dolls Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavenly View Post
I was talking about the screens videos.
We saw them during the show, it's right. But it wasn't on a second DVD, we didn't get the actual videos, like they used to give us on earlier tour.
For example :
AT 2009 : videos for Disco-munication & LOAD of the Shugyo.
AT 2008 : videos for reBIRTH, Marionette, Mirrorcle World, The Judgement Day, intro for ballads section & "kawaii" section.
AT 2006 : videos for Are you wake up?, alterna, STEP you
Meh, the only thing I waited for on AT09 dvd was the screen with Ayu and Maro in the rain, I loved the music from it. I really wish she included them again. I've been rewatching those from AT05 countless times.
Old 9th April 2012, 08:20 AM
forgiveness Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYia View Post
Meh, the only thing I waited for on AT09 dvd was the screen with Ayu and Maro in the rain, I loved the music from it. I really wish she included them again.
Omg ikr!

AHS married to Maro
~13/1-2010~

Spoiler:
Old 9th April 2012, 08:40 AM
BEST Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke. View Post
It's not just about having those songs performed, it's about having them performed as part of the GRAND PICTURE HOTEL LOVE SONGS Tour. I wanted to see the story of "Love songs" how it was supposed to be seen.
Someone mentioned this earlier, but I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact Love songs was partly inspired by Mannie (well only Sending mail and November probably). I can see why ayu would feel more comfortable performing songs reflecting how she feels now, than a period which she might want to put behind her.

I don't know. I agree though, I still feel that we'll never get the true HOTEL LOVE SONGS.
Old 9th April 2012, 09:06 AM
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate

Wow, that cat maid outfit looks really, really bad.
Overall those wigs look really cheap, why can't she choose some good ones?
Though it doesn't bother me too much what she's wearing, she actually never had that much great tour outfits for me.
But I love the first one this time!

Great to see appears, Sparkle and Love song on the setlist.
Happening Here...eh, but expected. I love Ladies Night, but it's bad for performing live.
But I'm happy, an upbeat tour with a darker story line. Could be one I love!
Especially if it is different to the CDL, no Clowns and not too much dancers and stuff.

「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

Old 9th April 2012, 09:10 AM
Dolls Initiate

awesome pink costumes! Definitely love it! And I love the Secret-era bang on her hair!
She's just gorgeous in pink hair!

Poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another...

Old 9th April 2012, 10:28 AM
glitter Initiate

I bet the final of this tour is going to be amazing, since from what I can recall, the starting dates of RnRC seemed to be a bit underwhelming for some people in here, specially because of the setlist, and then she added more songs and the final was flawless *o* If she releases a new single this year I'm sure she'll add it to the setlist, and perhaps more classics for the big final?
Old 9th April 2012, 10:44 AM
UNITE! Initiate

I like the outfits. They look colourful and not boring. I also like the wigs. It's nice to see her have a different look for a while.
Old 9th April 2012, 10:46 AM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

The pictures do not do the cat outfit justice. It is absolutely cute and the audience went absolutely crazy.
Old 9th April 2012, 10:49 AM
until that Day… Initiate

i don't think her pink wigs look bad on her..and i love her cat-maid costume a lot..it's so cute on her =))
Old 9th April 2012, 01:04 PM
ourselves Initiate

http://www.twitvid.com/ZBJHL

someone shared this news report from yesterday's show!! she looked good there in motion picture
Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, arena tour 2012, hotel love songs, party queen