ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~ III - Page 10 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 13th April 2013, 03:48 PM
Initiate

i really hope she does perform ever free other than the dance BGM but i have feeling theres songs that she just doesnt want to perform live for whatever reason
Old 13th April 2013, 03:49 PM
A Song for XX Initiate

OMG
JEWEL, HEAVEN, and VOYAGE finally all made it into non-encore section.... I'm freaking out....
But at the same time, I'm afraid, afraid that by the end of the tour for the recording, they will all get swapped with overplayed songs like Days, Seasons, and Dearest... What a nightmare that would be...

Last edited by Luther10; 13th April 2013 at 03:52 PM.
Old 13th April 2013, 03:50 PM
A Song for XX Initiate

00. Weard introduction, I was feeling like in a Haunted house !
She arrived on the air with a red coat and a hald-faced mask.

01. A Song for XX
02. Memorial address
Interlude
03. poker face
04. Fly high
05. HONEY
Interlude
06. M
07. No way to say
Interlude DJ 2-Yan ! So funny, 2-yan was playing songs but not from Ayu !
08. You & Me
09. BLUE BIRD
Interlude
10. JEWEL (Ayu was on a small transparent pool, amazing)
11. HEAVEN
Interlude
12. SAKURA
Interlude with flying girl (the same on) on Ever Free I think
13. Wake me up (Ayu was chained like for Arena Tour 2006 on Step you and Ladies night !)
14. Tell All
Interlude about 15 anniversary
15. SURREAL~evolution~SURREAL
16. Voyage

【ENCORE】
17. YOU
Zin and Subaru teaching Trauma ! Funny dance of Yoshio
19. Trauma
19. Boys & Girls
20. Who...
Ayu alone on stage, requesting for silence and screaming Arigato Gozaimashita
21. MY ALL

I do enjoy it a lot !

There is a new singer (YongAe) and a new female dancer

AND BTW, Ayu is not blond ! She has always the same hair color than in pictures from LA few weeks ago !

I hope that tomorrow, she will change some songs on the encore part !

Ayu's concerts
Hotel Love Songs (05.2012 : Fukui, Yokohama)
A Best Live (04.2013 : Saitama, Nagoya)
Cirque de Minuit (05.2015 : Fukuoka)
Power of Music 20th Anniversary (04.2018 : Saitama)
Old 13th April 2013, 03:53 PM
forgiveness Initiate

Okay review time! Let's see here what I can get together here.

First I would like to say, it was a very good concert. Not trashy trash like HLS (I might sound harsh but of all Ayu concerts I've been to HLS was by far the worst if you ask me). She was looking really good, all costumes where pretty and her voice was really nice. Both me and Christina looked at each other from times to times pointing out that her voice was really nice today. Also, both me and Christina felt that this concert felt longer than usual. So if people think the setlist looks short they shouldn't be too dissapointed as this was really quite long anyway.

So a messy concert review under spoiler.

Spoiler:

First a strange intro and some text popping up in the screens saying something like (I can't remember exactly) "Welcome to our creepy beautiful world" or something. Then there where these cape wearing people (chours singers) running around and Timmy screaming something totally not understanable. All over the stage dancers where tied up in strings like marionettes. Well this whole part was very effectful but not much into my liking. Maybe probably because of Timmys trolling on stage.

Anywho, then Ayu appeared from the ceiling floting down and forward. She wore a red cape and a red half covering mask (somewhat like the phantom of the opera mask). She took the mask off, sang an acapella on ASfXX, floated in the air down to the stage, took off her coat and performed the song with dancers and Timmy all over the stage. Under her red coat she wore this black leather costume (kind of like Rule AT09 and Rule CDL12-13 clothes).
01. A Song for XX
Memorial address sounded like before. But wow he voice was really good here.
02. Memorial address
Here some pictures from old concerts and some words from ayu appeared I think.

poker face~Fly high (medly-ish)
Here she wore a really cute 60's inspiried coat-dress. She perfomed this song in a cutesy way together with two dancers in the center stage. For Fly High she took of the coat and under she had a school uniform. (More like the CDL 07-08 one). White boxer design for the top, and a pink/blue skirt. Very cute. Here she returned to the stage.
HONEY
More cutesy. Ended with dancers dancing cute and posing like the boys gave girls flower they didnt want to have bladiblah.

M
Huge white dress, strange sholder design. Well, she keeps on making strange wedding dresses costumes if you ask me. Nice performance. She walked all her way from the stage to the round center stage.
No way to say
He she was joined with our beloved Shu-ya flailing around to the screams of excited japanese girls screams.

After this part "DJ Ni-yan" came up on stage. She stod in a DJ box that went up in the air. And here we got REALLY supriced because the songs "he" played was LMFAO, PSY (Gangnam Style), BIG BANG (Fantastic Baby) and many more. We where like, are they allowed to do this? Lol. They proibably are. It was actually really fun but it would have been nicer if it was Ayu remixes instead. Oh well, we did get one Ayu remix in there, Microphone.
You & Me
Then it was time to party out with this party tune. "Oh lunch time".
BLUE BIRD
This song felt really out of place for me. It was this huge disco ball coming down from the ceiling that Ayu walked arounf and such. Strange placing but fun anyway.

The curtain closed. Here (I think, I hardly remember today for some reason, someone have to correct me.) there was these military dressed guys performing. One was sitting on the stage and two other where walking with their bodies horizontally on the curtain. Then they died and haunted the guy on the stage or something. Anywho...
JEWEL
Here she sat in that pool made of glass that I talked about earlier. It was hanging in strings from the ceiling and could go up and down. It was over the central round stage. The water went up like... maybe one dm or something. And she performed the song in the pool of water, splashing around a bit and such. It was crazy beautiful. I cried like a baby.
HEAVEN
In the pool but with a manly performer friend hanging under the pool. So it was like they tried to reach for each other but with him under the surface, they couldn't. Very symbolic and fitting for this song. I decided to keep on crying.

Here (I THINK but I'm not sure) they played ever free without Ayu singing it. BUMMER! During the song the tissue dancer did her stuff and sometimes together with one of the soldiers.
SAKURA
Well hello, pretttty! Sooo nice. Like the CDL 12-13 she sat in the air, had this long skirt and a fan that made the skirt fly around. In the background was a blurred picture of a sakura tree and dancers danced around on the stage with pink flowy silk in their hands. It was really pretty. Ayu float in the air from the stage and down to the runway. She was very emotional during this song. She almost didn't made through her last line before the first chours. Yes, she cired a bit.
After this I don't really remember. Maybe the tissue dancer was here. Or something else. I'm really dissy about the order of those middle acts. Sorry guys.

Wake me up
Wake me up started like the CDL 12-13 version. Alot of chains where used as theme and in the end she ended up in the chains. Like she ended up in chains in step you (AT06).
Tell All
New song performed. Nothing special happend during this performance. I think something would have been nice here. It's just that kind of song imo. Like MW, better with effects and stuff on stage. Lol.

I'm guessing wild here but in this middle part maybe they showed more pics from old concerts and more Ayu words. Maybe.

SURREAL~evolution~SURREAL
Really cute costume here. Can't decribe it. Like suit-like, ehum... but with a skirt. Like... a mix of a suit and the thing she wore evolution AT07. Kind of. Nothing unsual happend here.

Voyage
Now this was strange. For a concert ender you know. But it did work. The composing was veeeeery Disneyland park parade-ish, for some reason. They also sang some lines in english but I had nooo idea what they sang.

ENCORE
YOU
Nice, loved it. Good.

A small MC where Ayu, Subaru and Zin teached us how to dance to Trauma... Like anyone would need that? They fogured that many knew it as well as many may bot know it. Anywho, we did that for a while. Yo-chan did his best to interfere and show off his groovy and smooth dance moves.

Trauma
Boys & Girls
These two where performed just like they usually does.

Who...
Nowm in this song dancers went off the stage so Ayu could sing by herself for a while, and then they returned to the stage so she could introduce them, thank everyone and scream Ayu deshita. After the song she lay down her mic, wated for people to shut up, and screamed her arigatou gozaimashita and the lights went off. But for some reason you kind of understood it was not gonna end here. I remembered I said to Christina "She won't end without her beloved curtain call".

MY ALL
BAM! Lights and sound on again. Singing, dancing, curtain closes. End of concert.

I probably missed alot of stuff and mixed stuff together. I'm sorry you guys. But people can correct me and I'm going again in Yokohama so I can get a second chance to redeem myself then.

I can't believe that my fav part was the ballad section. What's happening to me lately? But seriously, it was lovely.

[Video] Key ~eternal tie ver.~_______LJ Blog________[Video] A History
[BIG SALE! Ayu CDs/DVDs/Goods/Ayupans and more!]
AHS married to Maro
~13/1-2010~

Spoiler:
We had such a nice time. We started dating in t2m PV, took it slow you know, let our love grow. Then it got really serious in 2008. Then after AT2009 we moved in together. It was lovely. Then on AT2010 he asked me to marry him. He was such a sweet. And Ayu gave us our blessings. She was also such a sweet. Now me and Maro are such a sweets together. Aaaw, how time flies.

Last edited by MissElin_; 13th April 2013 at 03:57 PM.
Old 13th April 2013, 03:54 PM
End of the World Initiate

@energize did you get to deliver the book?

AegyoPOP ♦ Asian music downloads
Old 13th April 2013, 03:54 PM
forgiveness Initiate

EnergizE Red Coat and Half Mask!? Is it the A MUSEUM Pierrot Mask? OMG!
I cannot imagine how awesome JEWEL and HEAVEN set is! Both deserves an epic performance!
A new troupe member? So the back singer is 5 now O_o or someone got replaced?
And dark hair!? OMG OMG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luther10 View Post
OMG
JEWEL, HEAVEN, and VOYAGE finally all made it into non-encore section.... I'm freaking out....
But at the same time, I'm afraid, afraid that by the end of the tour for the recording, they will all get swapped with overplayed songs like Days, Seasons, and Dearest... What a nightmare that would be...
Please not Days though I would enjoy another Dearest

And about BIGBANG song for the remix, isn't BIGBANG is under avex for Japanese releases like 2NE1? If so PSY is from the same agency as those two so it's not surprising if their songs were used

Last edited by terra; 13th April 2013 at 04:02 PM.
Old 13th April 2013, 03:55 PM
BEST Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnergizE View Post
00. Weard introduction, I was feeling like in a Haunted house !
She arrived on the air with a red coat and a hald-faced mask.

01. A Song for XX
02. Memorial address
Interlude
03. poker face
04. Fly high
05. HONEY
Interlude
06. M
07. No way to say
Interlude DJ 2-Yan ! So funny, 2-yan was playing songs but not from Ayu !
08. You & Me
09. BLUE BIRD
Interlude
10. JEWEL (Ayu was on a small transparent pool, amazing)
11. HEAVEN
Interlude
12. SAKURA
Interlude with flying girl (the same on) on Ever Free I think
13. Wake me up (Ayu was chained like for Arena Tour 2006 on Step you and Ladies night !)
14. Tell All
Interlude about 15 anniversary
15. SURREAL~evolution~SURREAL
16. Voyage

【ENCORE】
17. YOU
Zin and Subaru teaching Trauma ! Funny dance of Yoshio
19. Trauma
19. Boys & Girls
20. Who...
Ayu alone on stage, requesting for silence and screaming Arigato Gozaimashita
21. MY ALL

I do enjoy it a lot !

There is a new singer (YongAe) and a new female dancer

AND BTW, Ayu is not blond ! She has always the same hair color than in pictures from LA few weeks ago !

I hope that tomorrow, she will change some songs on the encore part !
OMG really? I want to see it so badly espacialy the jewelperformance

Ayumi Hamasaki
[17/17] Albums [6/6] Minialbums [50/53] Singles

Old 13th April 2013, 03:56 PM
LIMIT Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by YUKARI View Post
The concert was nice!

Tbh I think I expected more, but still I'm pretty much satisfied. I guess, the final will be better so looking forward to the final

That I liked most about this concert is her voice. This time she really did her best and tried to sing like she used in 2005 or so. She even sang Poker face perfectly!! I was quite surprised also, I was sure that ASFxx will be the opening song. Aww, it was so classic. I think she made a mix of regular version and A BALLADS version. Aww, it touched my heart.

Also, SURREAL was great. I thought she'd song the whole song finally but she did SURREAL~evolution~SURREAL. Well, it still was much fun ^_^

What else... Oh! I was so excited when I heard ever free, but unfortunately she didn't perform it it was just a BGM for a dance. anyways, I'm glad that she at least included it into the set list.

She sang M in the wedding dress. And there was cross on the big screen. Classic

Also, I'm very glad that I met girls from AHS thanks to MissElin and SunshineSlayer for buying the goods for me. There was a 2-hour queue... Crazy!!

And if anyone goes tomorrow too, lets meet up
I am going today (14th)!
2 hr queue??? oh dear! i dont know if i can go early to queue. It is my first time going to her concert.. so excited till I cant sleep
Old 13th April 2013, 04:01 PM
POWDER SNOW Initiate

i'm going to the concert tomorrow; i'm so Excited
it's my first concert
Old 13th April 2013, 04:03 PM
A Song for XX Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by terra View Post
EnergizERed Coat and Half Mask!? Is it the A MUSEUM Pierrot Mask? OMG!
I cannot imagine how awesome JEWEL and HEAVEN set is! Both deserves an epic performance!
A new troupe member? So the back singer is 5 now O_o or someone got replaced?
And dark hair!? OMG OMG

Please not Days though I would enjoy another Dearest
No, there are 4 back singers, there was not the old female one (don't know his name)

For the mask, it was more light a flame shape

For the air, not dark more like medium brown not too dark, not too light

About the book, I didn't try.. Saitama is not the best place and there were too many people everywhere !

Ayu's concerts
Old 13th April 2013, 04:07 PM
forgiveness Initiate

^Yumi Kawamura is replaced then? Oh well as much as I love her voice esp for Persona 3 game she doesn't really match in ayu's troupe XD
So not the A MUSEUM mask then? I though it would be cool to reuse the prop for the sake reminiscing the live 10 years ago.
As long as she's not the usual blond that's good, maybe like when she appeared on Bistro SMAP.

Where will you planning to get the book then if so? I hope you'll get better chances
Old 13th April 2013, 04:09 PM
Far away Initiate

Thank you MissElin_ now I want to see the concert too! *_*
Old 13th April 2013, 04:09 PM
Virgin Road Initiate

thanks for the review...can't wait for some costume pictures...

i feel pity for a lot left out LOVE again album tracks, just SAKURA made it into the setlist...hoping that Sweet Scar made it as well...

but oh well...JEWEL and HEAVEN and No way to say and M...SUPER AMAZING!

Ayumi Hamasaki...Queen of my life...

Last edited by AyuGAME; 13th April 2013 at 04:12 PM.
Old 13th April 2013, 04:10 PM
No way to say Initiate

Mousey32, lets meet then!!

Btw, it was sooooooo good to learn Trauma with ayu!!! It was like dream came true, because I thought I'd never get a chance to do it. You know, they did it first time at Concert tour 2000, right? And by now I think everyone knows the dance. And I feel like they made this dance lesson just for fun? Just for me! Ahaha, kidding ^^ I seriously don't know why they did it, because everyone knows the moves.. But still it was so nostalgic, natsukashii!! *^^*

And during MC ayu told that she fall or something, but she got a bruise on her forehead!!!

And when she screamed "arigatou gozaimashita" without the mic, I prepared my ears because I thought I won't hear her, but when she screamed I heard it perfectly. Aww, that was really special. Well, as always ^^ it was just my first time so I was very touched. Before she screamed we all were calling "ayu! ayu!", when we stoppd some girl in arena screamed "ayu, omedetou!" and she was the last fan to scream before ayu. awww that was sweet too ^___^

ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2012-2013 A ~WAKE UP~. Dec 29/30/31, 2012. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. Apr 13/14, 2013. Saitama Super Arena, Saitama.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. July 27/28, 2013. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. May 22, 2016. XEBIO Arena, Sendai.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. July 18, 2016. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka.
ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2016-2017 A『Just the beginning -20-』. Dec 29, 2016. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. July 15/17, 2017. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. January 9, 2018. ROHM Theatre, Kyoto
Old 13th April 2013, 04:12 PM
A Song for XX Initiate

I was think of Nagoya Shinkansen station to meet her directly !

Ayu's concerts
Old 13th April 2013, 04:13 PM
ourselves Initiate

thanx for the review! cant wait for the pics

sure it lust be great if you can see it live
Old 13th April 2013, 04:15 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

I wont read reviews as I want to keep a bit of surprises to me when the DVD comes out, but for now it just seems to be more like "15th Anniversary Tour ~ A Okay Live ~" judging from the tracklist. Hoping for a special final with 30 songs instead of 20.

instagram | last.fm | tumblr | jpop tumblr | twitter | peeproom | goodreads

Old 13th April 2013, 04:28 PM
A Song for XX Initiate

D: So nice! thanks so sharing... *wish i was dere ...
Old 13th April 2013, 04:40 PM
Don't look back Initiate

omg the JEWEL and HEAVEN performance seems to steal the show!!! It sounds so amazing!!!
so glad they got the performance they deserve after 7 years!
Old 13th April 2013, 04:44 PM
Replace Initiate

can somebody who went to the concert tell us if the concert has a theme like HLS or it doesn't have any theme and is just a bunch of songs put together?
Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, 15th anniversary, a best live