ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~ V - Page 5 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 9th June 2013, 11:03 AM
ayu trance Initiate

Of course not all ! I just generalized ^^ but look at the avex singers and a lot of popular singers or even less popular ! They have tours every year and I don't think they have more excuses than Ayu to make one ? This is what I want to explain lol but I agree with you nonetheless.

My Website Twitter Last.Fm

Last edited by mizuki-7; 9th June 2013 at 11:06 AM.
Old 9th June 2013, 03:39 PM
Two of us Initiate

Looks like an encore song was out today. Could someone confirm this info?

http://setlist-live.com/hamasaki-ayumi/2677.html

The reason there isn't a day when I remember you,
is because I haven't forgotten you for a moment...
mirrorcle worldtwittertumblr

Old 9th June 2013, 03:57 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misa-chan View Post
In the latest TA entry, ayu expressed doubts about extending the tour, so it may not extend into Fall...

And according to TA updates, this tour doesn't seem to be doing well at all... Like many of the shows so far seemed to have trouble selling tickets.
Aw... this is kinda sad. Why is the tour not doing well?

Btw what are TA updates?
Old 9th June 2013, 04:22 PM
ayu trance Initiate

We have our answer ...

Last edited by mizuki-7; 9th June 2013 at 05:08 PM.
Old 9th June 2013, 05:05 PM
Because of You Initiate

^ that pic is from an old Happy Christmas Live i have that pic in full somewhere, so no not a new outfit.

Last edited by BlackSilence; 9th June 2013 at 05:11 PM.
Old 9th June 2013, 05:05 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizuki-7 View Post
We have our answer ...

new outfit ?

@ayuloveme1002
ok, so the whole voting thing was a joke? --' pff
Old 9th June 2013, 05:10 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by artcika View Post
^ that pic is from an old Secret Christmas Live i have that pic in full somewhere, so no not a new outfit.

Oh yes sorry you are right ^^

Old 9th June 2013, 05:14 PM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by brener View Post
ok, so the whole voting thing was a joke? --' pff
i don't think it was a joke.... they probably didn't expect things to go that way. I mean u can't really predict stuff like that. Also they can totally use the voting for future to see what people really would love to hear...
Old 9th June 2013, 05:33 PM
YOU Initiate

So that obviously sucks the tour may end early, but would that mean the dvd would be released sooner?
Old 9th June 2013, 06:10 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by artcika View Post
i don't think it was a joke.... they probably didn't expect things to go that way. I mean u can't really predict stuff like that. Also they can totally use the voting for future to see what people really would love to hear...
She may have another plan ? we have just to waiting for some announcement ...

Old 9th June 2013, 06:54 PM
July 1st Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayuuk View Post
Aw... this is kinda sad. Why is the tour not doing well?

Btw what are TA updates?
Updates on the TA site. This year, they've been posting updates regarding the sale of same-day tickets, which mostly happens when there are unsold tickets on hand.

They've posted the updates for the shows at Yokohama, Osaka, Aomori, Fukui, Hiroshima and Shizuoka. That's 12 out of 16 shows so far which did not manage to finish selling tickets.

In comparison, HLS tour last year had 34 shows, 7 of which were additional shows. Same-day tickets were only available for 2 out of those 34 shows.

ayu probably won't be adding additional dates if the tour is not doing well, especially at the bigger and more 'popular' locations like Osaka and Yokohama.. It's quite a serious issue if you consider that her tours used to be completely sold out within hours of release for every single show.

Visit: Misa-chan’s J-pop blog ♪

Old 9th June 2013, 07:34 PM
monochrome Initiate

Really interesting and sad what you say, Misa... Ayu needs a change, I guess she expected a lot of non-casual listeners to attend her concerts as it was a BEST, but she had to face the fact that the concert turned out to be boring for her fans (or whatever made low the attendants)
The meaning and the significance of my existence

Old 9th June 2013, 07:53 PM
POWDER SNOW Initiate

This is sad to hear that.
Old 9th June 2013, 08:01 PM
No way to say Initiate

ayu needs to go worldwide!!! forget Japan!!! XDDD

oh well...
everything about her is too sad nowadays. hope she'll make the decision to take a new start.

ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2012-2013 A ~WAKE UP~. Dec 29/30/31, 2012. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. Apr 13/14, 2013. Saitama Super Arena, Saitama.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. July 27/28, 2013. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. May 22, 2016. XEBIO Arena, Sendai.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. July 18, 2016. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka.
ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2016-2017 A『Just the beginning -20-』. Dec 29, 2016. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. July 15/17, 2017. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. January 9, 2018. ROHM Theatre, Kyoto
Old 9th June 2013, 08:03 PM
glitter Initiate

Everything seems to be so tricky right now. I'm sure that it's all due to several factors, starting with the Maro thing (Yes, this ghost just keeps coming back for more, and the fact that he is trying to step on ayu's face and start his own "career" makes things even worse), her vocals not being what they once were, the tired ass vibe that I'm getting from the costumes and the overdone format of the concert are just a few that come to mind.

I hope she realizes that she can't rely on the same or similar costumes, which keep getting worse every year btw, on the same overdone songs aka evolution~SURREAL~evolution, Boys & Girls, Humming 7/4 just to mention a few, and giving the spotlight to her dancers ain't cutting it either (I've been noticing this for quite a while, they are giving way too much spotlight to them and it's wrong. They should be in the background, adding to the show not stealing the show, which is what they've been doing for years and even in the DVDs I've noticed, and that stupid shirt with all the dancers... just no).

I guess she needs a fresh start, and by that I mean that she needs to reinvent herself again, like how she did back in the day. She hasn't been reinventing herself properly ever since A BEST 2 was released IMO.
Old 9th June 2013, 08:07 PM
A Song for XX Initiate

IMO, Party Queen was quite a new start for Ayu ! It was so different and so good ! Too bad that Japanese fans didn't like it and that Ayu didn't go on this way !

Ayu's concerts
Hotel Love Songs (05.2012 : Fukui, Yokohama)
A Best Live (04.2013 : Saitama, Nagoya)
Cirque de Minuit (05.2015 : Fukuoka)
Power of Music 20th Anniversary (04.2018 : Saitama)
Old 9th June 2013, 08:17 PM
Because of You Initiate

^indeed! i thought she's gonna go rebelling against the industry. But then LOVE again happened. which wasn't bad but it was REALLY soft. Even tho i liked most of teh songs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SURREAL__RAINBOW View Post

I guess she needs a fresh start, and by that I mean that she needs to reinvent herself again, like how she did back in the day. She hasn't been reinventing herself properly ever since A BEST 2 was released IMO.
i think the only thing what would be reinventing, would be going PLAIN. Small accoustic lives? smaller venues? like a total oposite from what she used to do? I think if she tries to pull something else people would start saying that she's trying too much and that kind of stuff.

also the vocals, i actually love them. In my ears they're some of the best she's had...I was absolutelly horrified when Love songs came out only a few songs for me were bearable to listen to because of her vocals being so um so forced, now everything i listen from PQ to LOVE again is like heaven they flow so nicelly and effortlesly to me, i hope it stays like that. I am however not sure about her live vocals these days.

Last edited by BlackSilence; 9th June 2013 at 08:20 PM.
Old 9th June 2013, 08:19 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Love songs was also very fresh it was the first time she really approached the classical & experimental vibes ^^

Old 9th June 2013, 08:23 PM
Because of You Initiate

Actually i think her music always had a classical wibe mixed in it just wasn't so obvious. Lots of her balads has quite a classical feeling to me. IN LS it's just more obvious, but I dunno i wasn't a fan f Love songs at all and i dn't think i will ever be mainly because of her vocals.
Old 9th June 2013, 08:35 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

I'm kinda sad now...

I don't think there is anything wrong with her music and I am not really sure what would be smart to do next.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 15th anniversary, a best live