AYU EFFECTS - Page 3 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

Old 25th March 2008, 08:12 PM
WE WISH Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by riozz View Post
99% listen to her song and makes me addcited to japan culture and everything about japan
Yea by listening to Ayu it made me interested in Japan. Evertytime I listen to her music, it makes me want to go there more and more!
Old 26th March 2008, 01:26 PM
BRILLANTE Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by prussian blue View Post
hahaha exactly!!
i even had a quarell with my mom to buy ayu's CD
and she said its wasting money...

yaya exactly...
since i know ayu, i know namie, hitomi~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
and many of J-pop culture
yah...
and you learn more about japanese language

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayuayu798 View Post
Yea by listening to Ayu it made me interested in Japan. Evertytime I listen to her music, it makes me want to go there more and more!
hmm, i also wish i can speak and learn about they language..
Old 26th March 2008, 10:00 PM
Who... Initiate

I'm COMPLETELY obsessed! In my iTunes library of 6,000, Ayu accounts for a hefty 26%. To be honest, I hardly ever listen to any other music, and it's been that way for 7 YEARS! I have thousands of pics of her saved to my computer, all carefully organized. I look forward to her releases with an enthusiasm and suspense I can't imagine feeling with any other artist.

To onlookers, I must seem completely insane, but in my mind this as all been a natural progression. Just an accumulation of years and years of love!
Old 27th March 2008, 01:05 AM
And Then Initiate

I would say I'm a devoted fan...I 'discovered' Ayumi a little over a year ago and have listened to her music almost every day. Now I haunt Ayunite! (and hopefully here too ) to keep up with the news on her. I find her attitude of not giving up inspiring.
Old 27th March 2008, 10:55 AM
Initiate

I can't say that I'm obsessed cause it kind of seems unhealthy, like as if I stalk ayu or something. I'd rather say I'm just a very very devoted fan. I can say Ayu if the only artist I can listen to all year round while with all my other artists, I kind of have phases, between the seasons. Although most of the time I only really want to listen to Ayu, her playlist on my 愛pod(yes thats what its called ~(=_=~) is the only one I'll go to basically everyday. In terms of owning things I'm not as obsessed, I might have been if i was older with a job by now I can say I'm mildly obsessed, I think Ayu will be the only artist that I'll listen to when I'm 80 years old and my children and grandchildren will think I'm listening to old people music. She's just like a classic for me XD

And also because of Ayu, I discovered more things in Japan then I used to know, even though I've been obsessed with Japanese things since I was little. And thanks to her I got into singers like Ai-chin XDD yeah then that lead onto HYD and started my drama fandom as well hahaha

I wasn't a devoted fan in her early years cause I was kind of too young to even know the internet but after years of eharing nothing about her she popped up again and i've grown to be a great fan ever since

Old 27th March 2008, 11:19 AM
æternal Initiate

I've known AYU for almost 5 years now. I was totally hooked up to her songs because of her words... That's why somehow... yeah! Ayu gave extra meaning to my life as well. Unlike other artist, there's something special within her.. She's a special artist for me... Surely, i'm gonna miss her when she'll be retiring... awww...
Old 27th March 2008, 11:29 AM
Daybreak Initiate

well, my wallet is empty, my bookshelf is filling up and i am happy
Old 4th April 2008, 01:15 AM
SEASONS Initiate

yea yea yea =D
i think im starting to get obsessed
and wow
it is hurting my wallet sooo badly
and im surprised im still living, coz im only 15 =D
hahas
parents dunno nething about ayu nor do they know ima fan
only me and my friends know hahas
all i need is da whole discography and then im like...basically free to start saving up =D
lols
Old 4th April 2008, 12:03 PM
ayu trance Initiate

I don't know if I myself am an obsessed fan to Ayu..(My aunt just named me "obsessed ayu fan beacuse everytime I talk about her makes me excited and fascinated")But It never came into my mind to stalk Ayu or even to see Ayu in person. I don't imagined myself with Ayu either. But maybe 98% of me involves Ayu. [/COLOR]

rusuke's music Livejournal /// rusuke's music blogspot

Ayumi Hamasaki is my Right wing and GACKT is my Left wing

Loving AYU ~15th AYU-versary~(2002.02.02)

Last edited by rusuke; 4th April 2008 at 12:09 PM.
Old 4th April 2008, 09:58 PM
Boys & Girls Initiate

Hi, fellow-obsessed ones XD!!!
To me, Ayu has shown true values in life and the things that really matter. I love her for that. Since I'm listening to her music and watching her on screen, my life has changed totally...in a very positive way.

Gambatte Ayu-chan!!! XD
Old 1st May 2008, 08:49 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

Ah... well... if I had not discovered Ayu.... I would dread music. All music.
After I discovered Ayu.... it opened doors to other Jpop singers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dartsofpleasure View Post
I'm COMPLETELY obsessed! In my iTunes library of 6,000, Ayu accounts for a hefty 26%. To be honest, I hardly ever listen to any other music, and it's been that way for 7 YEARS! I have thousands of pics of her saved to my computer, all carefully organized. I look forward to her releases with an enthusiasm and suspense I can't imagine feeling with any other artist.

To onlookers, I must seem completely insane, but in my mind this as all been a natural progression. Just an accumulation of years and years of love!
I can tell you: there is nothing insane about that. Ayu is my Music Life too.

Last.fm

Last edited by devilayu; 1st May 2008 at 10:26 PM.
Old 2nd May 2008, 06:47 AM
Boys & Girls Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayuayu798 View Post
Ya, i can only fully agree with that. Since i've been following Ayu's career, i became interested into Asian (particularly Japanese) culture SO MUCH!. Recently, my friend from Malaysia has sent me a pair of super-duper-mega-great
chopsticks, and, because i live in Slovakia (central Europe), it means a hell of a deal to me! XD...hehe thousand thanx Yen Yen ;-) Of course anime, jmovies and jdrama have contributed to my asian-alter ego evolution significantly, but Ayu tops them all XD
Old 2nd May 2008, 01:39 PM
End roll Initiate

As a child, I was really hooked in the Japanese culture due to the influence of my late dad. ( He's not japanese though) But when Ayu came into my life, I really started to be really in love with j-culture.

And I do think that I'm not the only one she changed or inspired. Hundreds more around the world.
I'm very very obsessed. I'll be her loyalist till the end.

My Facebook~LuneVanilla(My Tumblr account)~
Old 2nd May 2008, 01:46 PM
independent Initiate

Ayu gave me a hobby!
ok seriously
If I didn't listen to Ayu I would be a very closed-minded person. Before I started listening to ayu I was very closed-minded. (I dunno wanna describe it). After hearing about Ayu, and how she is so popular I wanted to give it a try so I did. After that I began being more open to other things. =P

Old 3rd May 2008, 12:27 AM
Born To Be... Initiate

Location: Australia-Brisbane, where kangaroos jump around my backyard
i am stil obsessed and a loyal fan to Ayu, since the time i joined this forum! or a bit earlier

well my obsession level has changed...i still watch and listen to her everyday but i've been able to control myself from always talking about her to my friends (they find it boring and annoying).

Still LOVE AYU!
Old 3rd May 2008, 12:35 AM
theme of a-nation '03 H-Initiate

i used to never understand how my brother would be so obsessed with a-mei and since knowing ayu, i can understand how being obsessed feel, i don't know why i'm obsessed with ayu's music, but i just know i am, her lyrics have gotten me through tough times and happy times~ayu's songs reaches out to people and i think that's one factor of being a fan is that you can connect with the artist
let's see, 1/4 of my itunes songs is ayu and i still haven't even downloaded her live rips~