[Kuroki Meisa] a pretty gorgeous face in many MAGAZINE covers in her 5th thread - Page 5 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 16th December 2010, 01:37 AM
SAKURA Initiate

i just wish one of those new songs playing would leak already! i'm so excited to hear this album!

Lisa on social media @ twitter & tumblr!

Old 16th December 2010, 01:18 PM
Naturally Initiate

Shall i " a new meisa fan " buy 2 limited version for 8000yen ? it's too much D: i really want this album too badly

. . . . . . .

Last.fm
Tumblr
Old 16th December 2010, 01:34 PM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle ! View Post
Shall i " a new meisa fan " buy 2 limited version for 8000yen ? it's too much D: i really want this album too badly
;__;

don't do that Dudy ! there's a chance that Sony BMG Taiwan will make OS presses for MAGAZINE

both my CD + DVD copies of hellcat & ATTITUDE are OS press & I also think it's crazy to pay so much

problem's , I don't know which edition will get the OS press but I'm really hoping both CD + DVD's of MAGAZINE will get it .__.

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 16th December 2010, 05:26 PM
forgiveness Initiate

Quote:
buy 2 limited versions? you want to buy 2 cds? feel free to hand one over to me for christmas as I am broke. :/
Old 16th December 2010, 06:29 PM
Two of us Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenPang View Post
;__;

don't do that Dudy ! there's a chance that Sony BMG Taiwan will make OS presses for MAGAZINE

both my CD + DVD copies of hellcat & ATTITUDE are OS press & I also think it's crazy to pay so much

problem's , I don't know which edition will get the OS press but I'm really hoping both CD + DVD's of MAGAZINE will get it .__.
Meisa said itself that it will have only 10.000 copies. It's not a normal limited edition, it's a collector edition. I don't believe that Sony will produce an overseas version. It would be bad for the fans that bought the JP version like me.
Old 16th December 2010, 07:04 PM
A BALLADS Initiate

Well, limited editions often have OS press anyway, but since it's quite a different edition with a real magazine sized item, I also doubt they'll produce an OS version this time.
Maybe for the CD only tho'.

We could try to ask Meisa on Twitter maybe?

Ahh I can't wait, I saw the previews on Meisa's blog, it seems awesome! I'm curious to see how it'll be packaged and all, but I love it already!!

KUMONOITO.NETDEVIANTART.COMTWITTER

Old 16th December 2010, 09:56 PM
And Then Initiate

Gnah I might buy the two limited ones since I don't have any DVD version of her singles :/// I need more money-....-
Old 16th December 2010, 10:00 PM
P.S II Initiate

If there is an OS press of the CD+DVD editions they'll probably just come in regular jewel cases. It would probably take too much effort to reformat the magazine-sized booklets to regular CD case size so they'll probably just use the CD Only booklet and slap the DVD in there.

And since there always seems to be licensing issues with live stuff, the PV DVD is probably more likely to be released than the live performances as well.
Old 17th December 2010, 02:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by niiwa View Post
Meisa said itself that it will have only 10.000 copies. It's not a normal limited edition, it's a collector edition. I don't believe that Sony will produce an overseas version. It would be bad for the fans that bought the JP version like me.
oh you never know 8D

both my copies of hellcat & ATTITUDE are OS press & Sony BMG HK/Taiwan only made CD + DVD's for both albums I have

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIRSTKLAS View Post
If there is an OS press of the CD+DVD editions they'll probably just come in regular jewel cases. It would probably take too much effort to reformat the magazine-sized booklets to regular CD case size so they'll probably just use the CD Only booklet and slap the DVD in there.

And since there always seems to be licensing issues with live stuff, the PV DVD is probably more likely to be released than the live performances as well.
yeah you made some good points there but it's frustating because there's no telling whether will Sony BMG Taiwan be making an OS press for MAGAZINE :x

my gut feeling says yes since they did it for hellcat & ATTITUDE but question's , which edition(s) they will make ?

I don't think it will be any problems for them to make the CD + DVD Type B because I don't recall any special guests who came/performed with Kuroki

that's the reason why some of EXILE's DVDs didn't had OS presses because they got other artistes to come on their live concerts to perform

but you know what ? I'm going to wait & see xD . ATTITUDE's OS press release date was a week after the Japan release date

Also 1 advantage's that if you're under Sony BMG , OS press of your material will not include Chinese translation sheets so releasing it outside of Japan will be faster x)

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

Old 17th December 2010, 09:16 PM
Naturally Initiate

lol after thinking once and twice ... i bought both versions from CDJ <3

lol too expensive but it's worth , lol i feel like I'm betraying kumi because she's the first artist that i buy 2 versions of her singles/albums

. . . . . . .

Last.fm
Tumblr
Old 18th December 2010, 03:30 AM

Quote:
lol after thinking once and twice ... i bought both versions from CDJ <3

lol too expensive but it's worth , lol i feel like I'm betraying kumi because she's the first artist that i buy 2 versions of her singles/albums
LOL LOL

oh wow Dudy I don't know what to say man , except power to you

Old 18th December 2010, 07:52 AM
Naturally Initiate

^ lol i know , it's a crazy movement but i'm happy for this <3 !

. . . . . . .

Last.fm
Tumblr
Old 18th December 2010, 02:28 PM

Are Kuroki Meisa and Kis-My-Ft2’s Kitayama Hiromitsu a couple?

In the December 17th issue of gossip magazine “Friday“, rising actress/singer Kuroki Meisa (22) was allegedly seen at a bar in the Roppongi area with Kis-My-Ft2’s Kitayama Hiromitsu (25), and the two were said to have been together all night.

The magazine published pictures of the two leaving the bar separately earlier in December, and witnesses say that the two looked close inside the bar. However, the agencies of both stars strongly deny that they are in a relationship with one another, and according to Kuroki’s agency, the two were simply introduced by a mutual friend.

The photos published were said to have been taken after a party in which 20 people attended, inferring that there was no dating situation.

http://www.tokyohive.com/2010/12/are...itsu-a-couple/

LOL the last I expected Kuroki to pair up with 1/7 of Kis-My-Ft2 . At least they didn't pair her up with tranny Senga xD

But ah she should have gone out with KAT-TUN's Kame in real life man , they look too cute together in Ichipon T.T

SISTER ANGELA XDD

Old 18th December 2010, 06:39 PM
SAKURA Initiate

i always liked kame & meisa together! i wish it would happen one day!

although, i really liked her with mukai osamu in shinzanmono. it's hard to decide because both guys are hot, lol! meisa is so lucky to star with such guys.

Old 19th December 2010, 12:29 AM
P.S II Initiate

Quote:
yeah you made some good points there but it's frustating because there's no telling whether will Sony BMG Taiwan be making an OS press for MAGAZINE :x

my gut feeling says yes since they did it for hellcat & ATTITUDE but question's , which edition(s) they will make ?
Yeah, now that I think about it, there really isn't way to know what Sony will do for the OS presses. Depending on what the magazine packaging actually looks like, it might not be too hard for an OS press to reproduce it.

If the packaging is an actual magazine then Sony HK/TW would only have to contact a local magazine publisher to produce it. But if it's some sort of special digipak then there will probably be a problem.

I would think, though, that since they did produce only the CD+DVD editions for her previous releases that they'd continue the trend. How they do that, though, is anyone's guess.
Old 19th December 2010, 03:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beauty4123 View Post
i always liked kame & meisa together! i wish it would happen one day!
yeah they looked too adorable in Ichipon T.T ;__;

well I didn't get Kame baited for nothing after I watched Ichipon xD

I always when Kame's Kosaku chased Kuroki's Sister Angela . Poor Sister Angela has to run for her dear life ALL THE TIME from him

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIRSTKLAS View Post
Yeah, now that I think about it, there really isn't way to know what Sony will do for the OS presses. Depending on what the magazine packaging actually looks like, it might not be too hard for an OS press to reproduce it.

If the packaging is an actual magazine then Sony HK/TW would only have to contact a local magazine publisher to produce it. But if it's some sort of special digipak then there will probably be a problem.

I would think, though, that since they did produce only the CD+DVD editions for her previous releases that they'd continue the trend. How they do that, though, is anyone's guess.
yeah there's no telling how the situation will be :O but I'm crossing fingers that Sony BMG Taiwan will continue to make CD + DVD's of her albums

they did that for hellcat & ATTITUDE so I don't see why they cannot do it for MAGAZINE

at most please make 1 for the CD + DVD Type A *crossing fingers

Old 25th December 2010, 08:37 AM

Popular late night music program Countdown TV (CDTV) will live broadcast its annual “CDTV Special! Toshikoshi Premier Live 2010→2011” on December 31st, and SMAP’s Nakai Masahiro will be the host for the program.

CDTV has been holding this premier live since 2001, but this will be the first time that Nakai will be the host. The live is scheduled to run for about five hours and fifteen minutes, and it will start in 2010 but end in 2011

The artists who will perform on the show are as follows:

•aiko
•Ikimonogakari
•AKB48
•EXILE
Kuroki Meisa
•Koda Kumi
•Kobukuro
•JUJU
•SMAP
•Kana Nishino
•Perfume
•Hamasaki Ayumi
•Becky♪#
•Yusuke

More artists might be added at a later date, so stayed tuned for that.

It has already been announced that SMAP will perform a “Big Hit Medley”, and Ikimonogakari will also perform a “Hit Medley.” Moreover, AKB48 member Itano Tomomi’s first solo single, “Dear J“, will be performed on TV for the first time.

http://www.tokyohive.com/2010/12/sma...-special-live/

yay *O* I wonder what she's going to sing on that day , I look forward to it

Old 25th December 2010, 01:49 PM
Two of us Initiate

Quote:
yay *O* I wonder what she's going to sing on that day , I look forward to it
I think that she'll sing 「Somewhere...」 or 「SWITCH⇔」 since she and U-Key Zone talked something about both songs via twitter.
Old 25th December 2010, 04:46 PM
A BALLADS Initiate

I have a feeling she'll sing LOL! <3

KUMONOITO.NETDEVIANTART.COMTWITTER

Old 25th December 2010, 05:41 PM
SAKURA Initiate

yay! i'm so happy meisa will perform! can't wait!

Closed Thread

Tags
kuroki meisa, magazine