Question about SHU-YA & Maro - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

Old 19th May 2016, 06:01 PM
count down Initiate

Question about SHU-YA & Maro

How/why did Ayu manage to keep a close yet professional relationship with SHU-YA (he was her go-to man ever since my name's WOMEN's PV in 2005) yet she used Maro once for a frontline (the mess, I mean 2012/2013 era) and she literally became a hot confused mess?

My only explanation is Shu-ya's gay but regardless, it's still cringe-worthy.. the entire You & Me trilogy

YAYAYAYA GAGAGAGA DADADADA WOWOWOWO

Old 19th May 2016, 06:38 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

^Ayu fucking Maro became public, there's no evidence Ayu fucked Shuya. Being friend to someone from the gender you feel attracted to doesn't mean you will enter on a sexual relationship with the person.

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 19th May 2016, 09:23 PM
Love song H-Initiate

I believe in friendship between man and woman =) I think Ayu feels comfortable next to Shu-ya
Old 20th May 2016, 11:05 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

I think that we can extend that distinction to the majority of her dance/visuals team. I think Maro was just a one-time occurrence in terms of her conflicted professional conduct (unless you believe those strange rumours about Max Matsuura and Ayu earlier in her career). Even when we consider Mannie, he wasn't exactly an insider of her team, but merely a model hired for her Love songs PVs.

I don't think we should necessarily judge her, as I think she had the best intentions in giving her fame driven (if you read about Maro's career endeavours post-Ayu, he seems quite ambitious) bae a platform as she has with many other talented individuals (i.e. Shuya, Urata Naoya).

I think also, Ayu was a hot mess during 2012/2013. It seems she had hit a point in her life, in terms of her professional and personal spheres, where she could no longer distinguish between the two. I could be wrong, I haven't read any interviews from that time recently, but that was the impression I received from that era. Before that, she seemed to present the internal conflict between Ayumi Hamasaki the product, and Ayumi Hamasaki the person, with a certain ease.
Old 20th May 2016, 11:58 AM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

^She spend tons of time among her crew because she is always releasing something, recording something, reharshing for something or performing. It's just natural she falls for someone she seens everyday, as it happens to most people.

Now, her public aparitions with Shuyia were most likely just her being with someone she is confortable and has some chemistry with + playing around with the image she created with Shuiya to the public. Everytime Ayu (and any other celebrity with some inteligence) shows up in public for something work related it's a performance.

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 20th May 2016, 12:50 PM

Yeah because every straight woman has to feel sexually attracted to every straight male... and when they do there is no way around fucking with each other. Friendship is overrated.
Old 20th May 2016, 01:17 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrenekoi View Post
^She spend tons of time among her crew because she is always releasing something, recording something, reharshing for something or performing. It's just natural she falls for someone she seens everyday, as it happens to most people.

Now, her public aparitions with Shuyia were most likely just her being with someone she is confortable and has some chemistry with + playing around with the image she created with Shuiya to the public. Everytime Ayu (and any other celebrity with some inteligence) shows up in public for something work related it's a performance.
+1.
I think so too. Although, I feel Ayu would certainly be very wary of employer/employee relationships now haha.

Also regarding Shuya, he does seem to be a staple of the Ayumi Hamasaki brand. I hope he returns from time to time. ^_^
Old 20th May 2016, 04:04 PM
Gut it-pez Initiate

Oh, Shuya's straight? I didn't know that, actually.
Old 22nd May 2016, 11:40 AM
A Song for XX Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibi-Chan View Post
Yeah because every straight woman has to feel sexually attracted to every straight male... and when they do there is no way around fucking with each other. Friendship is overrated.
I love your posts.