ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~ [IV] - Page 11 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 23rd August 2016, 08:26 AM
TO BE Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris85 View Post

Apparently I'm watching different show, because she's screaming a lot. Can you really state that she's not screaming in, let's say, BRILLANTE? The parts when she's singing calmly are beautiful though.
i rewatched it now, only because of you!!!

youre right, she is screaming in brillante, BUT its not that bad. for example if you compare green with made in tokyo and the performance in made in japan, made in tokyo is aweful. the song was 30 seconds and she had 5 or 6 really bad tones but then, we were all like ' oh wow'. its so much more controlled and its amazing to hear ayu that good.in End Roll or rainy day, which forces her to scream because the song is like that, she just stops singing and concentrate on her next outcome.

come on guys, she didnt sound that good the last 3 years.

I want to turn into a flower, grow thorns,
wither, fall and rot away
Don’t pick me up, leave me
Forget me

Old 23rd August 2016, 09:03 AM
SURREAL Initiate

I still think Cirque is the best concert. The best set list, the best costumes, the best performance, the best vocals and so on.
Adding samisen instrument in some of the songs pretty good though, other than that, I don't feel anything that blows my mind when I watch this concert.
The stage seems a lot bigger than one in Yokohama. That stairs is useless also. Just bring back the old two stairs stage.
And yes, the intro video should be cooler if she brought Rule inspire MV.
Old 23rd August 2016, 12:59 PM
opening Run Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Next_Level29 View Post
come on guys, she didnt sound that good the last 3 years.
She sounded better in CDL CDM :-P
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2012-2013 ~WAKE UP~ (29.12, 30.12, 31.12)
15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~ (11.05, 12.05 (Yokohama), 15.05, 16.05 (Osaka)
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2013-2014 A (29.12, 30.12, 31.12)
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2014-2015 A, Cirque de Minuit (29.12, 30.12, 31.12)
ARENA TOUR 2015 Cirque de Minuit ~真夜中のサーカス~(11.04, 12.04 Saitama)
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2015-2016 A ~MADE IN TOKYO~ (29.12, 30.12, 31.12)
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2016-2017 A『Just the beginning -20-』(29.12, 30.12)
Old 23rd August 2016, 10:31 PM
July 1st Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Refix View Post
I still think Cirque is the best concert. The best set list, the best costumes, the best performance, the best vocals and so on.
Adding samisen instrument in some of the songs pretty good though, other than that, I don't feel anything that blows my mind when I watch this concert.
The stage seems a lot bigger than one in Yokohama. That stairs is useless also. Just bring back the old two stairs stage.
And yes, the intro video should be cooler if she brought Rule inspire MV.
THANK U !

Old 24th August 2016, 07:17 AM
Don't look back Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by attractive nausea View Post
^ Yeah her "wooooo yeah yeah" at the end of Survivor makes it better than the studio version haha

Someone said here that recording material wasn't seen during Osaka dates so it's likely that the DVD will be the Yoyogi one.
IKR??? She hit the high note and I was like DAMNNN. And yes, Yoyogi will be for the DVD/BR

Quote:
Apparently I'm watching different show, because she's screaming a lot. Can you really state that she's not screaming in, let's say, BRILLANTE? The parts when she's singing calmly are beautiful though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SayukiChoco View Post
Still, there can't be much editing since it sounds almost like she sounded live. Her vocals were in reality a little bit better, at least in Osaka.
Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
BRILLIANTE was a lot worse in Osaka ^^ She was in control here xD
Was there in Osaka and yes, BRILLANTE wasnt AS good as the one in the video? But it was still alright. It was a goddamn emotional performance and she was suspended so I give it to her. BRILLANTE was the most shouty song (followed by INSPIRE) imo. And these vocals in the aired footage were pretty close to what I heard live so i think only minor tweaks were done.
Old 24th August 2016, 07:29 AM
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate

Watched it and it was a great concert.
She is shouting here and there (yeah, Inspire e g.) but overal really nice vocals like the soft ones in BRILLIANTE or the higher ones in SURVIVOR( even though there are also some high notes in BRILLIANTE she didn't hit). What bothered me more is her using her "cute" voice that much again, it just doesn't sound nice. Even the acapella part for evolution sounds weird...

And I have to agree that her only sitting in FLOWER destroyed the energy of the song sadly.

Btw. I prefer this tour to Cirque de Minuit. CdM was way too overdramatic and overproduced for my liking. This one is softer and more focused imo.

「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

Last edited by Corvina; 24th August 2016 at 07:34 AM.
Old 24th August 2016, 08:15 AM
Far away Initiate

GREEN/FLOWER/WARNING - Nice opening
rainy day/MOON - Perfomances were beautiful, loved how lovely she looked
INSPIRE/You & Me~Lelio~XOXO~glitter - The outfits here (for Ayu & dancers) fitted perfectly for the medley, but for INSPIRE it just seemed out of place.
BRILLANTE/Mad World/Endless sorrow - Another beautiful section, I feel BRILLANTE was lip synced, the way she sang felt different from the rest.
ever free - Beautiful segment, I just think that voiceover in the end was unnecessary.
Survivor/until that Day... - Survivor was nice, loved her vocals and the outfit.
Days/You were... - It was good, nothing out of ordinary.
evolution ~ SURREAL/vogue/You are the only one - Perfomances = beautiful. New arrangements = no. I just can't get into them, the songs lose all their magic.

Overall, it was a pretty concert, I think I enjoyed more that last year's. But things that bother me: overdramatics/fake crying, cutesy voice (this seriously needs to go) and idk how to put it, but it's a way she's been singing lately that I just can't like (I really don't know how to describe it, but whatevs). And like I said, I hope she ditches the new arrangement thing, they take everything that made me love a song away.
Old 24th August 2016, 08:34 AM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

I don't think she lip synched anything this time around, even WARNING
Old 24th August 2016, 12:10 PM
Dolls Initiate

I love this tour. I haven't felt like this with an Ayu Arena Tour since Power of Music 2011. The setlist is amazing, the chapters work really well together. I usually have some songs that I want out but here I'm ok with almost all of them. until that Day.. is a song that I love but I wasn't too satisfied with the live.
The new arrangements are rich and magic, definitely a must watch section of the tour.
Her vocals are good to great and wow..those high notes!
Favourites : GREEN - FLOWER - rainy day - BRILLANTE - Mad World - Endless Sorrow- Survivor - evolution~SURREAL - vogue - You are the only one
Old 24th August 2016, 02:14 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aderianu View Post
She looks nice, a shame they are all reused outfits, except her kimono and mad world outfit. Its kind of feels like she didn't have much time, or 're normal time she gets to get ready, and they just threw bits and pieces from her old tours. We got a mix of pv, a-nation and altered photo shoot outfits just kind of makes the whole theme seem silly if they look like reused outfits, like why not just call it arena tour 2016

Old 24th August 2016, 03:03 PM
Love song H-Initiate

I like the fact that ayu use old outfits. She's not a diva who never wear one dress twice

We have thread about this somewhere here...
Old 24th August 2016, 05:25 PM
A Song for XX Initiate

Yes, she indeed shouted a little bit more during BRILLANTE in Osaka but it really wasn't that bad. It was still an enjoyable performance. INSPIRE was okay for me concerning the shouting, Endless sorrow was worse. It was alright though.

And what's so special about Cdm? I haven't attended the tour but it didn't seem THAT great to me (maybe her GAME performance). She performed more songs yes but when I look at what it did to her voice at the end of last year I'm glad she chose not singing so much this time.
Old 24th August 2016, 09:24 PM
ayu-mi-x II Initiate

Just finished watching and personally I found the first half of the show disappointing (dare I say boring?). I really enjoyed almost everything after Brillante tho. Brillante itself was haunting and beautifull. Fantastic performance for a fantastic song. The whole Brillante-Mad World- Endless Sorrow section was perfection. Evolution was surprisingly nice but tasky, Flower and Survivor deserved better. Overall nice concert but definetly not my fave from her.

Set made by Mary-Tina. Thank you!
Old 24th August 2016, 10:05 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
She sounded better in CDL CDM :-P
I think she sounded great in most of the recent CDLs actually! CDM was great, the one before the Premium Showcase too (that Love song performance!), even the CDL HLS sounded pretty amazing to me!

I really enjoyed this tour, definitely simpler and closer to the public. The voice didn't bother apart from WARNING, I know someone has already been told off here for saying she was off key, but whatever the reason it sounded terrible! The fact that they didn't alter the voice too much kind of made me feel like I was there, so I enjoyed it!

Oh and the monkey/Endless Sorrow guy is hot, that helped too.
Old 24th August 2016, 10:14 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

I think that guy is Ayu's new favorite. He usually does Cirque performances it seems.
Old 24th August 2016, 10:23 PM
ayu trance Initiate

I like when she changes the "main" dancers. RnRC was so great for that, when they all came dressed like during their segment at the end!
Old 24th August 2016, 10:28 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Riki used to work at Cirque du soleil actually lol

I think Zin and Lico are Ayu's favourite dancers though
Old 24th August 2016, 10:43 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

^ Really? I didn't know! That makes me like him even more haaaa.

arena tour 2016 ~M(A)DE IN JAPAN~ @ Yoyogi : 08/07 & 09/07
arena tour 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th anniversary~ @ Osaka-jô hall : 21/07 & 22/07
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2023-2024 A ~A COMPLETE 25~ @ Yoyogi : 30/12 & 31/12

浜崎あゆみ ~since 2009~
tumblr ; last.fm

Old 25th August 2016, 09:32 AM
Far away Initiate

KO and Kazuma are taking Shuya's spot.

I love Kazu and Ayu. Wake me up (ABL), Because of you (AT2010), 1LOVE (AT2015) <-- That one was hot.

Hey, the reason of this smile and the meaning of this word can't be understood
Because I don't even want to make them understood
— until that Day...

Last edited by Uknow!; 25th August 2016 at 09:35 AM.
Old 25th August 2016, 10:37 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

I attended the final at Yoyogi and the first one in osaka (when she fell during you and me) and the acoustic in Yoyogi was horrible so I enjoyed the osaka one the most.

Even though ayu was out of tune sometimes she sang really well in both concerts. Brillante was stunning and flower too. I'd have preferred she danced during flower but I saw her there as a diva, so I loved that performance too.

It was a great show but still thinking rnrc tour is the best one.

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, arena tour 2016, m(a)de in japan, made in japan