[Tutorial] "How I made it to Tokyo and Arena Tour 2006" =P - Page 25 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11th February 2008, 10:52 AM
until that Day… Initiate

hey~ i want to ask..
if i want to watch at the Month May concerts, are the tickets on sale already?
because i think i'll go to Japan on May~
Old 12th February 2008, 03:07 AM
UNITE! Initiate

^ They are on sale. You have to be a resident of Japan to buy the 7,800yen tickets, though. (But I know there's a way to order them online, pay that price, and pick them up at a 7/11 or some place; I don't have the link but I could look for it if you want.)

You can always buy them online, but some tickets are really pricey...

♥ Ayu fan since September 2006 ♥

Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
ASIA TOUR 2008 - June 29, 2008
ARENA TOUR 2009 - June 20, 2009 | June 21, 2009
ARENA TOUR 2012 - April 7, 2012 | April 8, 2012

Old 12th February 2008, 07:52 AM
until that Day… Initiate

i mean the concerts on May already have the tickets sold now?
Old 13th February 2008, 10:19 PM
UNITE! Initiate

Yeah, all the tickets (including the ones for May) are on sale now.

Old 18th February 2008, 03:41 PM
Wishing Guardian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer View Post
Sign up at eplus.jp They are like ticketmaster in Japan. They will not ship tickets overseas, but they do have an option where you can print the tickets from 7-11! (you need to make sure you select the 7/11 option for delivery when you register)
Are Ayu tickets on sale at eplus.jp right now? I can't seem to find anything about AT08 on this site...
Old 18th February 2008, 05:02 PM
poker face Initiate

On yahoo actions there are some tickets on sale, how do you know wich are for good seats, cause I see that they cover with a little piece of white paper some info...and are some from 7,500 yens to 17 000...O.o that are probably the better ones.

Besides that, I havent seen the new date added to the official website, so I should change my plans and try to attend the concerts at Nagoya Rainbow hall...
Old 19th February 2008, 06:13 AM
PAPER DOLL Initiate

Let me first apologise for being a newbie and asking a newbie question.

I didn't realise that tickets were already on sale, am I right to assume that all the Tokyo tickets are gone now?

I'm going to be in Tokyo from the 29th of March to the 7th of April and would cry tears of happy happy joy if I could go to an Ayumi concert.

I know some people in Tokyo, should I ask them to go completely out of their way and check out some ticket resellers for me? Or do you think I would be able to get a ticket because I'm getting there quite a few days before the show? I'm okay to spend 20,000 to 25,000 yen on a ticket. Possibly more because I think I have some friends and family who would help me out because they know how much I love Ayumi.

I'm concerned because it's the 10th Anniversary and I wonder if it will be extra popular...?

I'd really appreciate any responses and I'm sorry for asking a question that has probably been asked many times over.

Last edited by aikochan86; 20th February 2008 at 12:09 AM.
Old 19th February 2008, 11:23 PM
UNITE! Initiate

^ Whoa...I think half of what you said got posted twice. ^^; It's alright, though.

I don't wanna say Ayu shows are never "sold out", because they've sold out before. (Such as in Hong Kong, Shanghai, and Taiwan.) You can always buy tickets online, and with the money you're spending, you should be able to get decent seats. (I've seen them sold at Yahoo Auctions Japan.) You could ask your friend to go to a reseller shop; they will most likely have tickets for the first shows. They should still have tickets when you get there, though, if that's what you do.

This concert may sell more than her other concerts. It is her 10th anniversary tour, so fans from throughout the years are more than likely going to go to her concerts. (Unless they absolutely hate her guts - than they probably won't go.)

Old 20th February 2008, 12:12 AM
PAPER DOLL Initiate

Thank you for your reply! It's made me feel better that I might still have a chance to go. ^_^ I'll email my host sister right away and see if she can have a look into it for me. Chances are that herself or a friend will be able to go to a store or even use an auction site on my behalf. It's probably better than me getting confused with the Japanese.

Thanks for your help!
Old 20th February 2008, 03:43 AM
UNITE! Initiate

No problem! I hope you get great tickets! =D

ALSO I SHOULD PROBABLY TELL EVERYONE THIS BEFORE IT SLIPS MY MIND AGAIN - so me and Neo Daydream are going to Tokyo at the end of June (we'll be seeing the two final shows at Yoyogi), and we found extremely cheap tickets to Tokyo and back - it's only $1227 (with taxes, and for two tickets, meaning around $600 per person)! Go to www.priceline.com, and then type in your destination (make sure the "unrestricted" box is unchecked), and then look at the prices, and on the left you'll see a "SAVE 40% BY NAMING YOUR OWN PRICE!" (or something like that). Click on it. Type in your price. (If it asks you to name something higher, don't worry - just put in the same price, and it will accept it.) Bam, you've got cheap tickets! Unfortunately, it's non-refundable, unless you pay an additional $25, which will cover as "trip protection" (refunds on tickets, medical expenses, etc etc).

There's a downside, unfortunately - the offer ends in three days. If only I had known about this earlier (Neo Daydream told me about this a few days ago, and I found out this information a while ago), I would have posted it...but, hey, if anyone's got the money and they want to go to Japan for cheap - go ahead and get your tickets now! =D

Old 21st February 2008, 03:21 AM
I am... Initiate

wow that's like super cheap!

I wish they had deals like that over here, then I would have booked right away.

Old 21st February 2008, 09:06 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

Just booked my flight a few days ago, and got one for 705eur with Brussels Airlines/Virgin Atlantic. There was a cheaper one of 650eur but that was with Aeroflot through Moskow ^^;

But I must say that the flights have gone more expensive than last year. Around 100eur at least. Last year I missed a possible flight of 580eur, and got one of around 640eur, I think. This year I hardly found one of less than 700eur. It's probably because of the higher fuel taxes?

Anyway, I'm arriving the 24th of March, and eaving the 8th of April. So I will probably be going to the concert of the 5th or 6th (or both, depends) in Yoyogi, any one else going to those?
Japan 2009 Trip Travel Blog (April 26-May 13,Ayu & Perfume Concert & Dolls Party 21)
Tokyo 2009 (Dec 27-Jan 3, Ayu CDL Concert)
Japan 2010 (April 6-23, Ayu & Kuu Concert?)

January 28th 2010: The day everything changed for international Ayu fans. <3
Old 21st February 2008, 02:39 PM
Far away Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by aikochan86 View Post
Thank you for your reply! It's made me feel better that I might still have a chance to go. ^_^ I'll email my host sister right away and see if she can have a look into it for me. Chances are that herself or a friend will be able to go to a store or even use an auction site on my behalf. It's probably better than me getting confused with the Japanese.

Thanks for your help!
You are pretty much 100% guaranteed to get a ticket from ticket reseller shops.

Price and location of seats though, is the luck of the draw!
Old 21st February 2008, 08:50 PM
devilayu

Please continue discussion in the new sticky thread on this topic.
Closed Thread