[review] a-nation 2005 Tokyo Ajinomoto Stadium [21 August 2005] - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries > Ayu Library > Fan Reviews

Notices

Old 23rd August 2005, 09:28 AM
P.S II Initiate

[review] a-nation 2005 Tokyo Ajinomoto Stadium [21 August 2005]

i went to a-nation on 21/8! it was awesome!! i cant believe my eyes!! ayu was gorgeous!! she's short and pretty and cute!!!
the concert started with some new comer artist such as Mink (?) and AAA

Then suddenly ayu's song pops up! it was fairyland "Bright Field Mix" and some dancers are dancing along to that song but ayu wasnt there. Next ami suzuki appears and she sang 4 songs which i dont really know the names of them...i think one of them is "Eventful" (?)

Next are Road of major > DAI > D-51 > Koda Kumi, she's REALLY hot! she appears with 5 other dancers who dressed just like her..people got confused and dont really know which one is her..O_O she suddenly take off her coat and showed people her boobs, then she sang "Cutie Honey" which i think is an old J-pop song, she then sang 5 more songs. After Koda Kumi, a group of bunny (??) or maybe some kind of cartoon character sang a weird song..?? the monitor displays that the song is by O-ZONE.

Next a group of weird people..i dont know who they are..they were really really weird, they dress like old-fashioned japanese high school students (?)

After them is AI OTSUKA (finally...) she sang SMILY, Sakuranbo, Happy Days and Neko ni fuusei, her hairstyle was horrible...it looks like an afro..but i dont really know why the girl next to me say that her hairstyle is cute! IS WAS HORRIBLE I THINK! she didnt sang well in SMILY..her voice was tooo weak and poeple cant really hear her voice.

After ai are ELT > TM Revolution and TRF, after TRF is...AYU!! YAY!! i've been waiting ayu for 5 HOURS already!!
she started with STEP you, she was wearing a short white skirt, it's really cute! She then sang fairyland then disappeared and return with a blue top and trousers..similar to that suit that she wore while she's performing UNITE! in ARENA TOUR 03-04. The next song performed was HANABI, she was sitting on a swing similar to A MUSUEM while she's performing Dearest, then she sang is this LOVE? > flower garden, she was on a vehicle and i got a chance to went near to her, she was really pretty! just like we saw her on TV!

She then sang independent and July 1st after are some fireworks and the concert ends.

------
[Edited by AHS Staff]
Discussion/Thanks:
http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33257

YAYAYAYA GAGAGAGA DADADADA WOWOWOWO!
Bold & Delicious!!~~