I want to go to an ayu concert. HELP! - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

Old 30th May 2017, 05:08 AM
SCAR Initiate

I want to go to an ayu concert. HELP!

Hi guys I want to fly to japan next year and see ayumi hamasaki in concert before she retires. It's always been a dream of mine. Can someone please give me a run through of how to go about this? What website can I safely buy tickets and see the schedule? I do not read/speak japanese. I would appreciate the help so much. Thanks.
Old 30th May 2017, 07:27 AM
Love song H-Initiate

Right now no one can say what ayu will do next year.
You can find schedule at her official site - http://avex.jp/ayu/live/index.html Even without knowing japanese you can see dates. Also our news section often updates with latest information http://ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
Old 30th May 2017, 12:14 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

The safest and the easiest way to buy the tickets officially is through TeamAyu, but bear in mind that the seats are assigned randomly. The best way to go about this is to wait for the announcement of the tour dates, apply for the lottery and then book the trip according to the dates.
Old 30th May 2017, 04:58 PM
Daybreak Initiate

Hello, - I just saw Ayu for my first time at Yokohama, and while this might not have been the best strategy to go about it, here's what I did:

Picking a date:
For the last few tours, Ayu has consistently began in the month of May, so that should give you a good idea of when to plan your trip. I literally picked the second week of May(after Golden Week in Japan) randomly, with no idea that she'd even announce dates for that time period - but going off past tour dates, this seemed very likely, and so I got VERY lucky that the tour debut was my first weekend in Japan. You can wait for flights to Japan after she announces tour dates, but they may be very expensive by that point. I planned all this out December of last year... the show was in May.

Buying tickets:
Everybody will tell you to join TeamAyu, and this probably is the best way to go about it. If you'd rather not join TeamAyu, then you can purchase a ticket through Yahoo Auctions using Celga. The ticket I bought was a FC ticket, and the final price of everything was very close to what I would have paid if I signd up for TeamAyu and everything, so I was totally fine with this, and because it was a FC ticket I got a pretty good seat. Ayu tickets are very affordable nowadays even through re-sellers.

Getting the ticket:
Ask Celga to send it to your hotel, or Airbnb if your host is okay with it. Tickets aren't printed until a week or so from the date, so Celga will not send it overseas.

Once you have your ticket, the only thing left is to go to the show and enjoy yourself!
Old 30th May 2017, 09:51 PM
I am... Initiate

I feel like buying tickets through Team Ayu is the best way. Waiting until you get to Japan to buy is risky and resellers can get expensive. As for middlemen, I've never bought tickets from a third party but it seems like a hassle to me - I'd rather pay extra for the fan club membership and not have to worry about securing tickets. But it's entirely up to you what you're more comfortable with.

As a side note, judging from other members on the forum it seems that the overseas fanclub members are usually guaranteed to win tickets from the lottery, so that's an advantage!
Old 31st May 2017, 12:31 PM
A BALLADS Initiate

^ I wouldn't say guaranteed.........in 2015 I applied to several concerts (I think 6 total?) and didn't get a single one

Worst case there are always tickets available from resellers even at the venue. I traded my area seat and paid something like $150 for a seat in the FC section where I was able to reach some streamers.

It was really expensive for me in the end but I would do it again for sure, after so many rejections in the lottery I was so disappointed lol

Signature presented by the amazing majrakun <3 thanks photobucket
MY
Twitter | last.fm | Facebook | Tumblr

Old 31st May 2017, 06:34 PM
WONDERLAND Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendelle View Post
^ I wouldn't say guaranteed.........in 2015 I applied to several concerts (I think 6 total?) and didn't get a single one
Arena Tour or TA Tour?
TA Tour seems different, I think for Arena Tours the Tickets are safe.

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023
Old 1st June 2017, 03:24 AM
opening Run Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendelle View Post
This is weird, it's not like she has sold out shows except for the FINALs.
I would imagine this happening if you had a history of failing to pay for all the tickets you won so you could be banned or smth.
Old 1st June 2017, 08:25 AM
immature Initiate

Hihi, sorry I'm getting a bit confused... and would like to clarify a bit more...

I've joined Global TA; we will be notified through email once we can purchase her tickets? And by purchase it means in a lottery format whereby you just get to select the dates to attend her concert (i.e. Just the beginning -20- Tour 2017)?
Do we get to choose the seats or something?
Or we are just guaranteed a place in the concert once we bought the lottery? =X
Old 1st June 2017, 08:35 AM
WONDERLAND Initiate

You get notice when lottery starts, then you participate the dates you want to go. Then you will have to wait if you win tickets, when you win tickets (nearly guaranteed for overseas members) you have to pay them. Then you can pick them up at the TA booth 1 hour (?) before entrance opens. And no you can not choose the seats, but international TA members mostly get very decent seats

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023
Old 1st June 2017, 11:52 AM
And Then Initiate

This year you have to be careful because when you enter the lottery you have to put your credit card, and once you win the dates, they charge it automatically so choose ONLY the dates you are going for sure
Old 2nd June 2017, 07:40 AM
immature Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ View Post
You get notice when lottery starts, then you participate the dates you want to go. Then you will have to wait if you win tickets, when you win tickets (nearly guaranteed for overseas members) you have to pay them. Then you can pick them up at the TA booth 1 hour (?) before entrance opens. And no you can not choose the seats, but international TA members mostly get very decent seats

Quote:
Originally Posted by yabieru View Post
This year you have to be careful because when you enter the lottery you have to put your credit card, and once you win the dates, they charge it automatically so choose ONLY the dates you are going for sure
Thanks for the info!!
I will keep a lookout on my email. In any case have the balloting for Schedule 2 out already?