Asian music "what's on your mind" thread III - Page 14 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat

Notices

Old 21st July 2019, 05:01 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kacku View Post
^ I had no idea they had released a song featuring MISIA! I love MISIA, I need to hear this. Downloading the single now, thanks for the tip.
Heh heh 8D

It's kinda like a remake of sorts cos YOUR SONG was released as part of GLAY's previous single Urei no Prisoner / YOUR SONG

GLAY went to Los Angeles to shoot both songs' PVs last year

YOUR SONG PV short version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyuswZqSPWg

I'm not familiar with MISIA's music style but YOUR SONG probably sounds like something she might do ?

The new updated version of YOUR SONG featuring MISIA is really good even though melody wise it's still the same 1 used for both the 'regular' & collaboration versions

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 26th July 2019, 03:43 AM

LOVE STAGE!! is getting a live action movie 'remake'

Hahahahaha I'm so dead

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

Old 27th July 2019, 04:41 AM

Congrats to HIRO & Ueto Aya for being 2nd time parents

Old 1st August 2019, 12:34 AM
SURREAL H-Initiate

Are there like...any good summer releases this year? -_-

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Old 1st August 2019, 05:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyoxjapanxfan View Post
Are there like...any good summer releases this year? -_-
If you're talking about Summer songs that were released this year , these are the ones I really like a lot aside from Kumi's Summer Time

GRANRODEO - Endless Summer [with FIRE HORNS]

Title is self explained & I like Endless Summer a bit more than Endless Summer [with FIRE HORNS]

Kis-My-Ft2 - Manatsu to Taiyou

1 of the rare occasions that I felt Kisumai has a mis step release wise

The moment I heard Manatsu to Taiyou , I loved it & I guess Kisumai also know somewhat they should have made that song an A-side instead of a B-side as they performed it during Shounen Club Premium

Old 19th August 2019, 12:54 PM

Announced 45 mins ago , this year's C3AFASG's I LOVE ANISONG performers lineup imo is just downright bad

Guess I will not be going unlike last year where it was worth the 7 years wait in watching SPYAIR perform and they were so so so good live

Everyone waited 3 hours for SPYAIR to come onstage to perform & nobody complained about it !

That said I'm real surprised to see BLUE ENCOUNT on the C3AFASG's I LOVE ANISONG performers lineup

I know BLUE ENCOUNT are friends with SPYAIR & somemore SPYAIR are on hiatus currently so :s

Old 5th September 2019, 02:46 PM

Kanjani's Ryo is leaving both the group and J&A end of Sept ._.

Man it has been a sucky year for J&A . Even though I do not listen to Kanjani anymore , their old Enka music was and is still so good

In a way for J&A to announce this just 2 days after Kanjnani finished their 15th anniversary dome tour it's quite insensitive to longtime Kanjani fans like my friend

Wonder if ex member Subaru will comment about Ryo's departure now he has SNSes

Last edited by KarenPang; 5th September 2019 at 02:56 PM.
Old 12th September 2019, 08:28 AM

ARASHI still got it after being in the business for so long

I already loved BRAVE when ARASHI 1st performed it at last year's Best Artist 2018

The full version of the song , it's super epic and BRAVE is indeed a super masculine song

I seldom buy ARASHI's singles but I probably will do that for BRAVE

And with Rugby World Cup 2019 starting next Fri , I will be surprised if ARASHI will not perform at the opening or closing ceremony at the sports event , same thing with Kuu

Old 15th September 2019, 08:14 PM
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate

Beverly had her first one-man-live yesterday (she only had three smaller tours till now).
She shared a lot of small videos from it on her own Instagram account. She performed Empty!
Here's the setlist:
Spoiler:

She also announced her third full album coming November 20!
https://avex.jp/beverly/news/detail.php?id=1076607
They include a recording of her tour last year on the DVD - I'm tempted!

Her songs tend to be pretty safe, but she has such a great voice and is such a sweet and fun person following her on Instagram, I just have to love her.

Also color-code just had their 5th Anniversary Live!
And sharing videos of it on Insta, too!
Congrats to them!

Their last single KAGEROU is great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenPang

And with Rugby World Cup 2019 starting next Fri , I will be surprised if ARASHI will not perform at the opening or closing ceremony at the sports event , same thing with Kuu
Afaik there are 3 official World Cup songs now:
ARASHI's Brave as theme song for the NTV broadcast
Kuu's Eh Yo as Hanazono theme song supported by NTV
Little Glee Monster's ECHO as theme song for the NHK broadcast

Would be great to see all three of them actually.

「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

Last edited by Corvina; 15th September 2019 at 08:49 PM.
Old 15th September 2019, 08:48 PM

- ARASHI will be performing at the coronation ceremony of Emperor Naruhito on 9th Nov which's like woah

- SID's new album is pretty good . This year is the 3rd album release I listen to that doesn't include any singles after B'z & KAT-TUN

Ironically it's 1 of the rare times that the song that shares the same title as the album , I don't like x)

- My sister is going back Japan next month & last night she found out that she probably will go back Japan again next Feb

- I want AKIHIDE to release another new solo album with vocals before his new solo tour starts in Nov

All the while I always feel vocally AKIHIDE is better than DAIGO . When I listened to AKIHIDE's super old indie material way before BREAKERZ was formed , he sounds almost the same as now unlike DAIGO

Old 16th September 2019, 04:33 PM

GRANRODEO has to cancel upcoming performance of the 2 extra GRANRODEO LIVE TOUR 2019 "FAB LOVE" & this weekend's Inazuma Rock Fes. 2019 as KISHOW sustained an achilles tendon rupture on Sat :x

Egad that sucks D: & this's not the 1st time KISHOW has to deal with health issues :x

KISHOW used to be smoke a lot but after that he quit which really did wonders for him as he used to be so out of breath very easily during concerts + vocally he sounded quite bad in their older works unlike now

This probably means GRANRODEO might not do their year end concert to celebrate their 14th anniversary but health is more important so hopefully KISHOW will recover soon

Old 25th September 2019, 09:09 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

I've been watching some old globe live videos these past few days and I just wanna say... feel like pure shit just want them back But for real though, I love this remix and I love watching Keiko and Marc looking like they're having the time of their lives lighting up the stage... now that's a party I wish I could have gone to.
Old 26th September 2019, 10:44 AM
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate

eill is not indie anymore!
She signed with the label Space Shower Music earlier this year - starting from her digital single 20 which was released in May 2019.
Since then she released two other digital singles - Succubus and just now ONE LAST TIME.

I'm not a fan of 20, but the other two are nice.
Though nothing tops her debut EP for now.
Wonder when we'll get another full release again.

PV for Succubus

Video for ONE LAST TIME

「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

Old 26th September 2019, 05:49 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

^ I hadn't heart ONE LAST TIME yet, it sounds really nice! But yeah, she hasn't topped MAKUAKE yet. I hope we'll start getting albums from her, but nice to know she's been signed and is releasing regularly.
Old 27th September 2019, 12:38 PM

I wished Universal Japan would reinstall Hilcrhyme's past releases & get them to be sold again , be it physical or digital

After the horrific unexpected scandal that happened 2 years ago that almost threaten to spilt Hilcrhyme apart , I don't know if in this case as time passes things will be forgiven ?

But Japan has a really strict stance towards drugs so I don't know if that might happen :x

Old 27th September 2019, 01:01 PM
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kacku View Post
^ I hadn't heart ONE LAST TIME yet, it sounds really nice! But yeah, she hasn't topped MAKUAKE yet. I hope we'll start getting albums from her, but nice to know she's been signed and is releasing regularly.
If I remember correctly she mentioned in an Instagram story that she's working on an album.
She'll have her first small tour in November this year, called Blue Rose, in Osaka, Aichi and Tokyo.

And now that Karen mentioned this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenPang View Post
I wished Universal Japan would reinstall Hilcrhyme's past releases & get them to be sold again , be it physical or digital
I'm sooo happy that her new label took over her debut EP, it's still sold physically and digitally (though it's still running under her own name and the managment company that helped her funding her debut - Space Shower Music is nevertheless listing it on their website and selling it).
Now I can still buy a copy!

「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

Old 27th September 2019, 01:18 PM

When BREAKERZ did 11 release events to promote Yamiyo ni Mau Aoi Tori last month & this month , my friend bought 9 extra CD only copies

From the release events my friend took a total of 6 photos with BREAKERZ which's just o_O O_o

And I bought 6 spare copies of Yamiyo ni Mau Aoi Tori from my friend and she earlier on said I don't need to buy the other 3 copies from her lmao

I wouldn't get my BREAKERZ LIVE TOUR 2019 -Seeking the Blue Bird- concert goods & Yamiyo ni Mau Aoi Tori CDs from my friend until mid Oct when my sister go back Japan next week

Lucky fans who will be getting BREAKERZ LIVE TOUR 2019 -Seeking the Blue Bird- concert goods earlier than me which my friend mailed them out today on my behalf

Damn

And it has been quite a while since DAIGO last asked on DAIGO P where viewers were from when this month's episode was streamed

Hearing DAIGO said my country's name 4 times in a very troll ish manner is forever amusing , same thing when he said Gunma too

Old 27th September 2019, 08:28 PM

Big congrats to TOKIO's Joshima !

After what TOKIO went through at least for once this's a piece of good news this year in Johnnys' context

And talking about J&A , big congrats to Tackey for taking on a more behind the scenes yet senior role on the board's company

Johnnys has lost out so much over the last decade & it's time for them to embrace instead of shunning technology like the plague

At least what they did so far with Yamapi and SixTONES are small baby steps

And I don't think Johnnys should have SNS but at most accounts manned by staff are still ok

Already when HSJ's Japanese 'fans' unfairly blamed Taiwanese fans online for causing the group to cancel their yearly Summer domestic tour , last thing I want to see is something like this happen again

Too bad in a way you cannot really talk proper sense into Johnnys' Japanese fans cos they've been known to do crazy things especially when KimuTaku unexpectedly got married years ago and people went rabid on it

Last edited by KarenPang; 27th September 2019 at 08:33 PM.
Old 28th September 2019, 04:49 PM
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate

The last minute!

「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

Old 3rd October 2019, 08:39 AM

Years ago LOVE STAGE!! made the leap to anime & now next year it will become a live action movie

Never thought both would be happening due to how explicit the manga is x)

And in some capacity , DAIGO has to play SHOGO in the LOVE STAGE!! live action movie , it makes 0 sense if he will not be in the movie xD

If so no amount of acting will be required as DAIGO will essentially be playing himself LOL