How to join Team Ayu~ II - Page 8 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

Old 25th February 2017, 08:15 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

^ It's written "you need to select "your country" in order to change the language of the following categories" on the screenshot you posted, I assume it is the first question of the form since it's written "Japan" in it? I don't remember if France was there but I guess if you select america the form will turn into english and you will be able to select your real country later

arena tour 2016 ~M(A)DE IN JAPAN~ @ Yoyogi : 08/07 & 09/07
arena tour 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th anniversary~ @ Osaka-jô hall : 21/07 & 22/07
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2023-2024 A ~A COMPLETE 25~ @ Yoyogi : 30/12 & 31/12

浜崎あゆみ ~since 2009~
tumblr ; last.fm

Last edited by attractive nausea; 25th February 2017 at 08:17 PM.
Old 25th February 2017, 08:37 PM
ayu trance Initiate

^It worked and I love you forever. Now bring it on Ayu, Im ready for your tour dates! I'm officially an Ayu fan, and it only took 12 years of listening to her music :p

Thanks a lot to both of you!
Old 1st August 2022, 12:21 PM
my name's WOMEN Initiate

Is anyone who is still a TA member able to update us a bit on the perks/gifts/costs etc? It seems like registering is a lot easier nowadays (though shame that the images in the original post no longer work, even if that method is not entirely up to date) but referral to the page about TA info doesn't help much because that page does not seem to offer info in English.
Old 2nd August 2022, 08:14 PM
Love song H-Initiate

Annual fee 3,200 yen (tax included)

https://global-fc.net/teamayu/regist/ it's fully in English. TA magazines and gifts are in the past
Old 2nd August 2022, 08:28 PM
my name's WOMEN Initiate

Thanks!

Are you a member currently and if so, is it worth it?
Old 2nd August 2022, 10:20 PM
Endless sorrow Initiate

I mean it makes you feel a bit more special? It definitely has more perks for the members residing in Japan as for instance currently, you have TA Summer Party and only the members can attend. For her regular concerts, TA gets to participate in the ticket lotteries first.

Sometimes there's a giveaway of some items like a piece of clothing ayu wore or sth.

There are monthly wallpapers if that's your thing and you can check them in the wallpaper section even without being a member, just to get the big size you need to log in https://global-fc.net/teamayu/contents/wallpaper/

Sometimes tours have their own special pages where you can find pictures of fans before the venue, and those are forbidden from being reposted anywhere else, the setlist and some other things like events when members send a message which will appear randomly to other members (works only on mobile).

Additionally to those things, there are ayu blog entries written by her. These days most are in Japanese so you need to use some online translator but they do ok to a decent job with it. Some are translated by the team and presented in English.

For quite some time they have been updating Mura-ayu channel on a weekly basis with a variety of videos like backstage stuff, funny moments, behind the scene of music videos. You can find some in the download section to get the idea.

Q&A that can be found on the forum also comes from there.

Oh and there is an option to message ayu or TA staff, but obviously it's a one-way street haha and you can only hope she reads it.

I think that more or less covers it ^^

Last edited by maxikot; 2nd August 2022 at 10:30 PM.
Old 2nd August 2022, 10:49 PM
Initiate

^ also you have the option to buy TA only version of releases, for example countdown live 2021-2022 is only available to buy with TA version of 24th Anniversary Pia Arena
Old 2nd August 2022, 10:59 PM
Endless sorrow Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJFmzk View Post
^ also you have the option to buy TA only version of releases, for example countdown live 2021-2022 is only available to buy with TA version of 24th Anniversary Pia Arena
CDJapan offers to buy it for you using their proxy service so in this case you don't need to be a member But it definitely was the case with some previous releases.
Old 3rd August 2022, 09:27 PM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxikot View Post
CDJapan offers to buy it for you using their proxy service so in this case you don't need to be a member But it definitely was the case with some previous releases.
Oh, that's good to know for future reference...Thanks! I didn't know you could buy TA goods through the proxy
Old 28th June 2023, 09:49 PM
NOTHING FROM NOTHING Initiate

No TA app access in USA

When I try to access the TA app from the USA it says not available in my country so this means no way to join TA now and no access to TA ticket sales?