Ayu's social networks - Discussion #56 - Page 10 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Celebrity News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2nd August 2020, 10:18 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

I think she should be allowed to celebrate her motherhood and not have to worry about their safety as well. They're different issues IMO and it depends on how you see the notice on Twitter. To me, it seems less worried about people "knowing more" about the kid, and more that randoms could be following her around and also broadcasting it online.
Old 2nd August 2020, 11:09 PM
Initiate

Sharing the news that one has a son and dedicating a song to him are NOT the invitation for the public to comment on his looks or to stalk, so there’s nothing hypocritical in ayu’s part.
Old 2nd August 2020, 11:19 PM
rainy day Initiate

I’m not saying she deserves it or asked for it. But her having a child gave some momentum to her name in the news and even if Ayu had that inspiration to dedicate a song to her child and release it publicly the conversation had to have been had “Is this truly the smartest decision?” It’s not right that people would take liberties with that but it’s ridiculous to think that people would not. You can’t operate on what people shouldn’t do, you have to operate on what people are likely to do. Which in this case is exploring curiosity with that baby, it’s unknown father and Ayu as a mother. Just saying if the child is truly off limits and one wishes to draw a hard line and communicate that strongly, releasing a song about the child leans further away from that than closer to it.

Tbh when she released that song I got a bad feeling like... ok, she’s going there. I knew it could lead into something unfavorable just like every other time she’s blurred the lines between her real life and her commercial image.

Last edited by Zeke.; 2nd August 2020 at 11:23 PM.
Old 2nd August 2020, 11:38 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

I think the Twitter statement isn't really just about the child being off limits, but them wanting privacy as a family. The song also could have not been released and this still would be something that she would have had to deal with eventually. IMO it is a bit of a leap in logic to assume that Ohia no Ki was somehow an invitation for people to pry but they would have been trying to find out more anyway since the day that she said she had a child back in January.

Last edited by truehappiness; 2nd August 2020 at 11:42 PM.
Old 3rd August 2020, 03:33 AM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

We are back again at people who follows for years now this popstar for whose main subject has aways been her own personal life are complaining she talks too much about her personal life.

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 3rd August 2020, 04:03 AM
SURREAL Initiate

Some singers have released full albums inspired by family members, some are in the biggest magazines covers pregnant or with their babies in their arms and I don't see people stalking them (except for those who actually "push" their children to be public figures even at young age like Beyonce's or the Kardashian's daughters, not judying tho) so that's not an excuse, Xtina has many songs for her children, she even used her son's voice in one track but I never saw fans stalking her son

Last edited by Evan Odinson; 3rd August 2020 at 05:50 AM.
Old 3rd August 2020, 08:25 AM
End of the World Initiate

Musicians have been performing songs about their children and becoming parents... forever, while also keeping their children private and out of the public eye, and with fans respecting that because it's not hard. Some people just assume that because some celebrities exploit their kids it's a free for all or absolutely nothing can't even say you have kids - which is much weirder than writing about family but drawing a very firm line that they have a right to privacy.
Old 3rd August 2020, 11:08 AM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrenekoi View Post
We are back again at people who follows for years now this popstar for whose main subject has aways been her own personal life are complaining she talks too much about her personal life.
It baffles me every time, seeing how all of her lyrics are about herself, it's really hard to detach, yet it doesn't imply that her privacy needs to be invaded.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 3rd August 2020, 12:33 PM
ANGEL'S SONG Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan Odinson View Post
You just can't keep a child private for life
You know, Namie has a son too, even if you look his name up in google images you will only find the same 7 pictures of him over and over. As truehappiness said it seems that japanese people are very respectul of celebrities children

My first J-pop cover album is out on Spotify! Please check it out!
Old 3rd August 2020, 12:44 PM

That's not what Zeke said at all. There is a difference between simply releasing a song about your child and making it a commercial selling point. Like Zeke I got a bad feeling when the promotion for Ohia no Ki was all about "Hamasaki Ayumi, who hadn't released new music for two years and who became a mother, is releasing new song about her baby". She and her PR team actively decided to give the story like that even to news stations. I was surprised she did that. I expected her to make a song sooner or later, but I thought it would simply be on an album without her pointing it out that it's a song about her baby. I mean, no matter how personal her songs are, in the beginning of her career she never made it a selling point to actively tell for whom she wrote a specific song. It took years until she confirmed A Song for xx was for her mum (even though it was obvious). But the one and only commercial selling point and PR gag of Ohia no Ki and also music video is her baby. It's not simply a new song she released and after listening to it fans would be like "oh hearing the lyrics, I guess it's for her baby". Ayu decided to make that song even part of the whole "M drama canon" and made people speculate if the unknown father might be Max. The point of the "hype" about the baby her and her PR team created was to get people to talk about it and to promote her image in a more positive light. lol
As far as I read what was going on, a woman only pointed out that a friend of her's saw Ayu's baby at a shooting location. No one stalked her baby, or am I missing something? I'm just baffled that this became such a thing. If you actively make people talk about your baby by making its existence a selling point, it's no wonder people are curious and might use social media exactly the way it's intended: making posts that aren't really well thought through to keep a topic trending. I don't think the woman meant any harm and she probably learned her lesson.
I just think it's funny, because when Ayu started to promote Ohia no Ki the way she did, I was just waiting for her to be like "please stop talking about my baby" at one point.
Old 3rd August 2020, 12:51 PM
RAINBOW Guardian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibi-Chan View Post
I just think it's funny, because when Ayu started to promote Ohia no Ki the way she did, I was just waiting for her to be like "please stop talking about my baby" at one point.
That isn't what she's saying, she just posted to remind people that commenting on if they have seen her child or not is dangerous and she wants to request people don't do that if they happen to recognize her. She's not pressing charges or expecting people to never mention her kid again.

Again, I don't think her releasing a track dedicated to her own baby is grounds for people saying she brought this on herself She's probably worried that if she doesn't say anything, fans might think it's okay to take photos next time or even worse, that they report it in real time and something awful happens as a result. It's better that people know she prefers complete privacy for her personal life even if they happen to see her, because it's not like a kid gets to tell people he doesn't want his face on the internet.
Old 3rd August 2020, 01:01 PM
Endless sorrow Initiate

On TA ayu posted a message in reference to yesterday's tweet. For now it's in Japanese only so I hope we will get a proper translation soon, either from a user or the official one.
Spoiler:
昨日のスタッフツイートで皆様が逆に混乱してしまっているかと思い、私自身からも説明とお願いをさせて頂き たく来ました。

私の家族についてですが、
SNSで見た目の特徴であったり、訪れている場所であったり、憶測でしかない情報を無責任に書き込んだりさ れた事により (これらの書き込みがTA発信であるとはもちろん1ミリも思っていません) それらを見たであろう方々が私共を探し回ったり、待ち伏せしたり、押し掛けて来たりすることが 頻発し、
何度も警察を呼ぶ事態へと発展しました。家族には軽傷を負ってしまった者もおります。

今日ここTAの皆様にお願いしに来たのは、皆さんがSNSで昨日のスタッフツイートを面白おかしく、よくな い方向へ煽ってしまうと、
それをたまたま見かけた方々が「ファンがこう言ってるなら」と真剣に受け取って下さらなくなるので、どうか 控えて頂けないでしょうか、という事です。

今回のことだけはどうかご理解いただけますよう、何度もしつこいですが、本当によろしくお願い いたします。

浜崎あゆみ
Old 3rd August 2020, 01:41 PM
everlasting dream Initiate

^ Thanks, I saw her tweet, but I don't have TA anymore.

~~

Basically, she wrote this message because she thinks her staff's tweet may have caused confusion.

When people irresponsibly write about her family's appearance, location etc. on social media, others can misuse this information to find and ambush them. They've had to call the police many times. Some members of family have even suffered minor injures because of this.

She definitely doesn't think those people are TA members, but she does ask everyone to restrain themselves and not fan the flames. She asks everyone to please understand.

~~

^ She wrote her message really politely, by the way. She's not scolding anyone, just educating.

Last edited by tenshi no hane; 3rd August 2020 at 02:02 PM. Reason: typo
Old 3rd August 2020, 01:54 PM
RAINBOW Guardian

Thank you for the translation. It must be difficult for her to reveal that people have even gotten injured due to this, but hopefully this will be enough so people take her worries seriously.
Old 3rd August 2020, 03:40 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by visionfactory View Post
You know, Namie has a son too, even if you look his name up in google images you will only find the same 7 pictures of him over and over. As truehappiness said it seems that japanese people are very respectul of celebrities children
And he's also got a single dedicated to him "Say The Word". Utada had songs about her family members as well, so I am not sure why this is only a problem when it comes to ayu.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 3rd August 2020, 05:04 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by visionfactory View Post
If I remember well Namie is known for having sued gossip magazines for taking pictures of her son in early 2000 and she won quite a lot of money lol
I think this kind of drama is absurd she has the right to share some aspect of her private life but she also has the right to Protect some others nothing wrong with that but anyway Ayu can’t win in this kind of situation.

My Website Twitter Last.Fm
Old 3rd August 2020, 05:39 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

I don't get why people think it's about the topic of "information about the baby" when it was very clearly about the safety of her family in general especially with the latest TA post. The fact that they've had to deal with physical altercations because of this, the latest posts were probably the last straw after repeated stalking/etc.
Old 3rd August 2020, 06:35 PM
MY STORY Initiate

Is it regarding this?

Quote:

To all TA members
2020-08-03 18:13(JST) | ayu

I think the staff tweet caused some confusion yesterday, so I’ve decided to take this opportunity to explain and make a request to you all now.
Because of recent irresponsible, unsubstantiated posts on social media (not by TA members, I’m sure) describing members of my family and where they have been, we have had to deal with certain persons who have presumably seen these posts and decided to lurk, stalk and even cause physical harm. As a result, we have have to involve the police several times.
I’m writing to implore TA members take yesterday’s staff tweet seriously and not make light of the situation, since the wider public may in turn see the fan reaction and cease to take this matter seriously.
I respectfully ask for your understanding at this time.

Ayumi Hamasaki
She signed it in full and not as ayu so she's serious.

AYU ~Countdown Live 2012-2013 ~WAKE UP~ [29.12, 31.12], AYU ~CDL Cirque du Minuet [29.12.14], AYU TROUBLE 18-19 [05.01.19]
Maaya Sakamoto ~Mitsubachi [30.12.12] BABYMETAL [10.01.2015]

BIG BANG [21.10.2015]
Old 3rd August 2020, 06:37 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Yeah, that's the response to what happened but it seems there were a lot of other happenings too and this was the time to say enough is enough.
Old 3rd August 2020, 06:58 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

I am done with AHS lol That’s it.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Closed Thread

Tags
facebook, instagram, social media, tiktok, twitter