COUNTDOWN LIVE 2011-2012 A ~HOTEL Love songs~ information thread - Page 26 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12th January 2012, 09:49 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamAyu2004 View Post
^ my problem with that is that Timmy's outfit is so drastically different from everyone else makes me think he asked to dress like that.
Which in turn, if ayumi approved that, than blah for her... but blah for him because it was his idea...

If he had nothing to do with that choic and was forced to wear that outfit then i feel deeply sorry for him, lol, because it is horrible...

just a personal opinion. But if you ever have been on a stage you know nothing goes 100 % as planned, so to say that every kick was planned for is a little naive.
Yeah, I already have been on stage, and I know that not every little kick is planned, but that if the same little kick is done on every performance for years, it is.

If anyone on the show did something on a improvisation and Ayu disliked it, that wouldn't be repeated anymore... But when things happens on every date, be sure those thing have Ayu's agreeiment.

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 12th January 2012, 09:49 PM
RED LINE ~for TA~ Initiate

yeah...Timmy looked so incredibly out of place in the sea of patterns and people on stage.

Whatever, it seems like Timmy is here to stay, at least for a little while...so, it would seem like people are going to continue talking about him

☆ bunnnniiiieeeesssss ☆

- The "New Artists You're Trying Out" Thread -

don't forget to spread the kuu

Old 12th January 2012, 09:55 PM
GREEN Initiate

^ I really like his music direction, so that is a plus... (and hope he stays for a little while!)
But sadly everything else... lol

He's just not for everyone... lol
Old 12th January 2012, 09:56 PM
SURREAL Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolly_FACE View Post
I personally quite like Timmy and couldn't care less if he was gay, straight, bisexual, loved animals, whatever. It's none of my business. However, i really wasn't a fan of his look in the CDL and i found his over acting kinda irritating in some of the performances. I wasn't thinking it in a homophobic way and neither (I don't think) were the other posters, i just thought it looked kinda out of place.

I'm not pointing fingers, but i feel like some people are being a bit over sensitive and i think that instantly jumping the the homophobic conclusion is a bit extreme=/.

Someone said if you deny being homophobic it doesn't make it so. But it works the other way too, just because you claim someone is homophobic, it doesn't make them so.

Just my two cents.

Sorry if this post is a bit incoherent, i'm never great at writing my opinions.
Thank you so much for this, no need for the last sentence you are like one of the few people on the previous page posting something logically.
Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, cdl11-12, countdown live 2011-2012, hotel love songs