New live DVD/BD 'ARENA TOUR 2012 ~HLS~' March 8, last of five 15th anni. releases - Page 7 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 24th January 2013, 12:03 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koumori View Post
So why do people complain about the people complaining, if we already know they'll complain anyway?
Sometimes people can only handle so much? Haha. I suppose it's the mentality of letting people know that it's sort of getting on people's nerves so that they tone it down?

See, when avex or Ayu does something and people complain about it, avex and Ayu don't care about it and they don't see it.
Old 24th January 2013, 12:06 AM
SCAR Initiate

No A BEST 3? Very surprised. This should have been released next month and the album in March.

Since this is a 5 release thing, seems like we won't get any release on April 8th. Maybe she'll start her next tour on that day?
Old 24th January 2013, 12:09 AM
GREEN Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koumori View Post

So why do people complain about the people complaining, if we already know they'll complain anyway?
I dont understand this either. people complain because they are not happy. By asking people to tone it down or not complain as much would be the same thing as asking someone who is happy about the release to please not share the joy, it disturbs the complaining.
Old 24th January 2013, 12:35 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony G View Post
No A BEST 3? Very surprised. This should have been released next month and the album in March.

Since this is a 5 release thing, seems like we won't get any release on April 8th. Maybe she'll start her next tour on that day?
Well, the five releases in the last five months were 'leading up' to the 15th anniversary. That leaves 4/8 potentially open for something.

Quote:
By asking people to tone it down or not complain as much would be the same thing as asking someone who is happy about the release to please not share the joy, it disturbs the complaining.
That is certainly one thing that does NOT go both ways.
Old 24th January 2013, 12:37 AM
1 LOVE Initiate

so we are not having a disc 3 with all the MCs??

actually to think of it, the only think ayu spent time on for this 5-months promotion, is to produce a new album.
Old 24th January 2013, 12:42 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

She did make 12 new songs during the '5 months' though, which is pretty good. Quite a few were probably done a bit beforehand (Song 4 u) but hey, that's still a lot!
Old 24th January 2013, 12:44 AM
GREEN Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
yes it does.
My whole point in being that it is ridiculous to complain about the complaining.
Old 24th January 2013, 12:46 AM
BRILLANTE Initiate

ohh gosh this is what Im scared about. hopefully A BEST 3 on 8th of April
Old 24th January 2013, 01:02 AM
UNITE! Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamAyu2004 View Post
I dont understand this either. people complain because they are not happy. By asking people to tone it down or not complain as much would be the same thing as asking someone who is happy about the release to please not share the joy, it disturbs the complaining.
It's not so much the complaining itself as it is the rate at which one complains on the same subject. As I said in my previous post, there's nothing wrong with expressing your displeasure about things a few times (even if it's about different aspects of the issue) but at what point is a person going to say, "I've expressed my displeasure about this a few times and rather than continuing to be upset about this, I would rather expend my time and energy on something that makes me happy instead?" That's what I'm trying to understand. Why would someone want to continuously dwell on things that make them unhappy for long periods of time when they have the choice to do something that makes them happy instead in regards to these releases? At this point, I'm just curious as to the "why" aspect of it more so than the actual complaining itself. It's something that I've seen over the years here but never completely understood. Spanishfan provided one angle of it by just stating that they love to complain, which strangely is a valid reason, lol.

Quote:
I agree with you. Expending time and energy into something that makes you happy is not the equivalent of investing time and energy into something that makes you unhappy. The difference is that one thing is good for you and the other isn't. It's like the studies that say that laughing is good for your health while constantly getting angry and upset raises your blood pressure which can cause a person to have a heart attack (this example is a bit extreme but the point is the same).

Last edited by AyusakiFan; 24th January 2013 at 01:30 AM.
Old 24th January 2013, 01:21 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
yes it does.
My whole point in being that it is ridiculous to complain about the complaining.
No, it doesn't.

Say you're a whiny customer and start getting in staff members' faces constantly because you are not happy with how things turned out or whatever, people may not be okay with that and may even try to tell you to stop but if you're gracious and thanking employees for their kindness or good service, I doubt anyone's going to pay much mind to it.
Old 24th January 2013, 01:31 AM
GREEN Initiate

Spoiler:
actually, overly friendly people are annoying, so yes. It does bother me.
I think you are just going to have to tone it down and stop being so positive all the time.
(see how that work. :p)
But really, we are getting off topic and their is no point in talk about it anymore. People are going to complain whether you like it or not. (which i find it kinda of ironic that the people wanting less complaining are in fact complaining every time someone has something to say that they dont agree with)

but on topic:
I wanna see the DVD cover already... i guess we will get that sometime when we get the album.
Old 24th January 2013, 01:32 AM
UNITE! Initiate

Is the total running time of 3 hours typical for her tour releases or is this average?

Old 24th January 2013, 01:33 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

I think it's about average.

For a comparison, AT05's total running time was 215 minutes.

AT05 - 215 minutes
(84 minutes + 66 minutes + 65 minutes)

Last edited by truehappiness; 24th January 2013 at 01:36 AM.
Old 24th January 2013, 01:45 AM
UNITE! Initiate

Quote:
but on topic:
I wanna see the DVD cover already... i guess we will get that sometime when we get the album.
I'm looking forward to seeing the cover as well! Hopefully they'll release the tracklist and cover quickly. I haven't seen anything from the tour so I don't really have an idea of what to expect (especially if they use a shot from her tour for the cover).

Quote:
I think it's about average.

For a comparison, AT05's total running time was 215 minutes.

AT05 - 215 minutes
(84 minutes + 66 minutes + 65 minutes)
Thanks for the information! I hope that songs that she didn't perform on the final day make the cut on the DVD/BR, especially since people seem to have a positive review of "Return Road".

Old 24th January 2013, 01:48 AM
GREEN Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyusakiFan View Post
I'm looking forward to seeing the cover as well! Hopefully they'll release the tracklist and cover quickly. I haven't seen anything from the tour so I don't really have an idea of what to expect (especially if they use a shot from her tour for the cover).
ive stayed away from all the forums with the previews and stuff.
I want to be surprised!
Old 24th January 2013, 01:56 AM
UNITE! Initiate

Quote:
ive stayed away from all the forums with the previews and stuff.
I want to be surprised!
Same here! There's nothing like seeing it for the first time after you rip it out of it's plastic and toss it in the DVD/BR player! I like the surprise element but at the same time, I'm happy that her album is coming out shortly before to tide me over and keep me distracted until the DVD/BR is released, lol. It's tempting to see previews and stuff but waiting until you have it in hand to see everything is worth it!

Old 24th January 2013, 02:05 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

I do wonder what sort of photo they will use for the cover. They already had the cross + flapper-y dress for CDL12-13 so maybe the introduction outfit or the 'singing at the bar' one? Maybe even the kiss o' kill outfit?
Old 24th January 2013, 02:28 AM
glitter Initiate

Or the One Night Carnival outfit??
Old 24th January 2013, 03:34 AM
Trauma Initiate

WE WANT A BEST 3 for 8th april !!! >_<
Old 24th January 2013, 04:31 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

^

god no!

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, 15th anniversary, arena tour 2012, hotel love songs