[Koda Kumi] The 191st Thread -3 Limited Single Project - Page 26 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 17th January 2018, 04:00 AM
Endless sorrow Initiate

Is koda gumi's fee once a year or once a month?

~Ayu Fan Since 2004 ~ Kuu Fan Since 2005 ~ Set by ownsarai ~
Old 17th January 2018, 04:14 AM
Interlude Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyumiSEASONS View Post
Is koda gumi's fee once a year or once a month?
Once a year

★ Visit Please ★
My tumblr | Koda Kumi Mexico FP

Old 17th January 2018, 11:07 AM
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiDaYu View Post
corvina, it could be nice to meet is few minutes
Yeah, sure, if all works out.
With only about 2000 people, it won't be too hard to spot any foreigners.

@Gustavopc:
I guess everything is clear now?

Kuu recorded yesterday again.
And she said in her post, that she knows, that people are wondering about the title "AND".
We should wait till the release date as it isn't far away to understand.

「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

Old 18th January 2018, 03:57 AM
theme of a-nation '03 Initiate

And is a boring title. It seems she is running out of ideas for a while now. Like she is becoming a bit boring like her peers ayumi hama, ai otsuka, boa, amuro namie etc. :/

IG | YT | PR

Old 18th January 2018, 04:41 AM
my name's WOMEN Initiate

^thats such an unfounded statement in general, I can't even.
Old 18th January 2018, 04:42 AM
ayu-mi-x II Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvina View Post
Yeah, sure, if all works out.
With only about 2000 people, it won't be too hard to spot any foreigners.

@Gustavopc:
I guess everything is clear now?

Kuu recorded yesterday again.
And she said in her post, that she knows, that people are wondering about the title "AND".
We should wait till the release date as it isn't far away to understand.
Did Kuu say that?
It would be cool if "AND" was a bunch of collabs including the rumored Namie colab.

倖田來未
浜崎あゆみ
中森明菜
松田聖子
鈴木亜美

Old 18th January 2018, 12:18 PM
Memorial address (take 2 version) Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuuXAyu-fan View Post
Did Kuu say that?
It would be cool if "AND" was a bunch of collabs including the rumored Namie colab.
That would be fucking fantastic tbh
Old 18th January 2018, 12:55 PM
Two of us Initiate

i asked a japanese friend about organisation
it seems each ticket have a number, and then you can stay where you want in the zepp 1F
cause some zepp have more than 2000 as capacity, i guess that they ask maybe 100~200 people each time

i think japanese are not running to be first haha
i don't know how they could do for global fc (not understanding japanese...). maybe first entrance? or last?🤣 or an english explanation with ticket 😂

who can help here?
Old 18th January 2018, 01:01 PM
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiDaYu View Post
i asked a japanese friend about organisation
it seems each ticket have a number, and then you can stay where you want in the zepp 1F
cause some zepp have more than 2000 as capacity, i guess that they ask maybe 100~200 people each time

i think japanese are not running to be first haha
i don't know how they could do for global fc (not understanding japanese...). maybe first entrance? or last?�� or an english explanation with ticket ��

who can help here?
All tickets have a number and you can only enter the venue according to your number.
So the people with low numbers are staying in front of the stage and higher numbers are standing in the back.
There's no choice to stand where you want.

People usually line up according to their number BEFORE the entrance, so somebody not speaking Japanese can just look on the tickets of other fans to line up accordingly. Or the staff shows them their place in the line.

「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

Last edited by Corvina; 18th January 2018 at 01:03 PM.
Old 18th January 2018, 01:15 PM
BEST Initiate

For TA tour, they had a flip board with numbers next to the entrance that they went through to call out each ticket number. In the beginning it starts off one number at a time, but as they get higher and higher they sometimes start going 10 at a time.
Old 18th January 2018, 01:15 PM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

Also to add on what was not mentioned , you have to bring in extra coins inside the Live House venue/s as there's a separate drink charge imposed

For Zepp venues , it's 500 Yen but they will also give you a token item & each Zepp venue they will give you a different item

For Zepp Nagoya , it's a drink strap which my sister obtained when she went to see GRANRODEO perform

For Osaka's Zepp Namba , they gave both of us a key ring strap with the Zepp logo on it

After you pay the fee once you're inside , the staff will give you a token coin to exchange for the drink , be it a small water bottle or a cup of beer . It's not a must for you to exchange immediately as some would only do that after the concert finish , the upside for them is that they would get a much better/closer view to the stage

I don't know for the other Zepp venues but for Zepp Namba , the 1st floor there were barriers inside which's a good thing as things got chaotic as the concert progresses on while the 2nd floor has seats

You will see something like this outside of the venue prior to entering

I don't know how it will be like for Kuu's but it should be something similar . At least the staff didn't used a loudspeaker unlike the 1st time I went (where my ticket number was so crappy but yet somehow I ended up 3rd row centre inside the venue LOL)

Lastly , you cannot bring a lot of stuff inside a Live House venue unlike a Hall let alone an Arena/Dome . You only can bring the bare minimum items (like a small pouch with your concert ticket) , everything else have to be deposited inside the lockers that're available in Zepp . If not you can just deposit your stuff in the nearest train station

Of course you should only do that after you bought the concert goods you want cos once everything's inside the locker , you cannot take them out and you have to rent another 1 once it's open

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Last edited by KarenPang; 18th January 2018 at 01:26 PM.
Old 18th January 2018, 07:37 PM
Who... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALfromHELLSING View Post
Damn, Let's party vol.3 tour sure is short. Altho I can't remember if previous 2 were any longer. I mean, I get that it's done for the fans and etc. but isn't touring her bread and butter nowadays? She clearly won't make much money with this tour. I wonder if a mini-arena tour is planned for the end of the year. However, the woman needs rest. I mean, holly shitte, she did 2 long ass tours in a row.

No thnx, I liked like 2 or 3 tracks from Namie's past 3 albums and I can't stand that Eurodance stuff or whatever it's called. Kumi was always urban, give affection - her debut album a listen and you will see what I mean. I couldn't be happier that she's gone back her urban style days. I'd love her to do a jazz or enka album, she'd be so perfect for either one with her voice.

I just saw this now...sorry! I LOVE affection. That's when I first started listening to her

Her sound is definitely urban there, but a different kind of urban. Her sound then was more rnb which I really enjoyed. I guess I'm just not a fan of her rap urban style and prefer her more rnb/pop of the past...
Old 18th January 2018, 07:48 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

AND is an odd title, I don't really like it, but I'd love to hear her explanation of it.

I prefer R&B over hip-hop sound too, but I thought W FACE -outside- was awesome. So who really knows
Old 18th January 2018, 08:45 PM
I am... Initiate

NEW THREAD HERE
Closed Thread

Tags
erokakkoii, koda kumi, queen of live