[Koda Kumi] The 193rd Thread - Fanclub Live Tour ~AND~ - Page 26 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 21st May 2018, 12:26 AM
Depend on you Initiate

OMG This concert seems amazing! I love how she is using instagram to promote everything in a ~cool~ way.

BTW, still looking an extra ticket to the tokyo dates :x

If someone has an extra ticket (the extra one -not fc member) for sale or know of a good place where I can find to sell, thank you XD
Old 21st May 2018, 04:31 AM
independent Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by a❤martian View Post
Kuu’s hubby is going to be a performer at my city’s annual anime convention! I highly doubt Kuu will be there, but I’m really excited to see Back On
Now I got an excuse to attend Anime North. Thanks for the heads up, if I didn't read it here I wouldn't have known they were coming. Too bad I don't have a single BACK-ON CD.

Thank you for the review, Corvina.
Quote:
Kuu then told us, that some fans wrote they're waiting for the the tour to enjoy the songs live first. She also was surprised, cause according to her, compared to Osaka a lot of people bought the album here (especially today a lot of people bought it physical). As I already suspected not everyone is buying the music, but is going to the concerts.
That's exactly what I was talking to a friend about the other day. As expected, her fans in Japan don't care much about what she sings during her tours, they just wanna watch her perform.

Koda Kumi Fan since 2003 * ~ * ~ * ~ * Instagram

Old 21st May 2018, 05:21 AM
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxaskh2fm View Post
OMG This concert seems amazing! I love how she is using instagram to promote everything in a ~cool~ way.

BTW, still looking an extra ticket to the tokyo dates :x

If someone has an extra ticket (the extra one -not fc member) for sale or know of a good place where I can find to sell, thank you XD
The extra ticket doesn't work without being in the FC. All tickets are marked as normal FC tickets and they check at the entrance. You have to either be yourself in the FC or must be accompanied by somebody who is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALfromHELLSING View Post
Now I got an excuse to attend Anime North. Thanks for the heads up, if I didn't read it here I wouldn't have known they were coming. Too bad I don't have a single BACK-ON CD.

Thank you for the review, Corvina.

That's exactly what I was talking to a friend about the other day. As expected, her fans in Japan don't care much about what she sings during her tours, they just wanna watch her perform.
I wouldn't say they don't care about what songs she performs. From the reactions and comments at the venue and her social media, they do. Plus not buying doesn't mean they don't know the new songs - they usually do nevertheless in my experience. PARTY e.g. seems to be really popular with her Japanese fans (though of course that song was the promotional song, had a PV and was played at TV).
And Kuu is known for performing lots of new songs at her concerts.

A little story - Kuu asked at both Nagoya dates, which song is a kind of song they prefer to hear - Selfish or TABOO.
TABOO lost by a long shot on both days, rofl.
She didn't ask for reasons, so now you can try to make something out of that.

「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

Last edited by Corvina; 21st May 2018 at 05:39 AM.
Old 21st May 2018, 01:08 PM
ayu trance Initiate

I'm loving that she discovered the GIF tool on Instagram Stories and is using it as there's no tomorrow lol queen!!!

ARENA TOUR 2015 A Cirque de Minuit ~Mayonaka no Circus~ @ Saitama Super Arena 2015.04.11/12
ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ @ Saitama Super Arena 2018.04.07
Tokyo Rainbow Pride @ Yoyogi Park 2018.05.06
a-nation' 2018 @ Ajinomoto Stadium 2018.08.26
LIVE TOUR -TROUBLE- 2018-2019 A @ Nakano Sunplaza 2019.02.06
ayumi hamasaki 21st anniversary -POWER of A^3- @ Saitama Super Arena 2019.04.07
Old 21st May 2018, 10:30 PM
BEST Initiate

Did anyone noticed that the setlist is (more or less) exactly the tracklist of Driving Hit's 8?
I mean all those tracks from AND + Sometimes Dreams Come True + YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL + FREAKY + Selfish 🤔😅

concerts i've attended:
「ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary~」2018.04.07
「ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary~」2018.04.08
Old 22nd May 2018, 12:57 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

@ALfromHELLSING: Maybe we will walk by one another and not realize it

I'm surprised people like Selfish more than Taboo. I mean, I love both. But, its surprising for Japanese fans. Maybe its the fact that its a gay anthem?

introduce a little anarchy

Old 22nd May 2018, 03:00 AM
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Party_King View Post
Did anyone noticed that the setlist is (more or less) exactly the tracklist of Driving Hit's 8?
I mean all those tracks from AND + Sometimes Dreams Come True + YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL + FREAKY + Selfish ����
Yeah, I noticed. But most of the old songs she added at the tour (and DH' s 8) are lyrically fitting to the lyrics of AND and the theme of being independent/ be who you are, like POP DIVA and Selfish. Except the ending part of the tour, that is for the celebration.

@a❤martian
I was surprised at how clear TABOO lost as well, although I knew the song is much more popular with the Western fanbase than with the Japanese. The Japanese fans usually prefer POP DIVA.

「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

Last edited by Corvina; 22nd May 2018 at 03:03 AM.
Old 24th May 2018, 02:59 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

Are 1000 no kotoba and Hashire! also missing on Spotify for you guys? Can't find them in the singles nor in the album (in the case of 1000 no kotoba) and not even searching all over Spotify

Also Got To Be Real appears in the tracklist but greyed out and not playable, urgh

instagram | last.fm | tumblr | jpop tumblr | twitter | peeproom | goodreads

Last edited by Gustavopc; 24th May 2018 at 03:10 PM.
Old 24th May 2018, 04:11 PM
appears Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustavopc View Post
Are 1000 no kotoba and Hashire! also missing on Spotify for you guys? Can't find them in the singles nor in the album (in the case of 1000 no kotoba) and not even searching all over Spotify

Also Got To Be Real appears in the tracklist but greyed out and not playable, urgh
i think this is some trademark thing, idk but sometimes bigger tie-in songs tend to be missing… 1000 no kotoba or Miliyah‘s How Far I‘ll Go for the Vaiana movies as well.
maybe that’s why, but you’ll never know what’s the real reason
Old 24th May 2018, 06:18 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

I thought of maybe Square Enix or whatever holding the rights to 1000 no kotoba, but real Emotion is there so that's why I found it a bit odd Oh well, my singles+bsides playlist will not be complete then, poor me ahahahah

instagram | last.fm | tumblr | jpop tumblr | twitter | peeproom | goodreads

Old 24th May 2018, 06:26 PM
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate

There's a new thread.
http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124078

「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

Closed Thread

Tags
koda kumi, queen of live