Damaged ayu items - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

Old 11th April 2021, 08:30 PM
Love song H-Initiate

Damaged ayu items

Usually I buy goods that I would lke to use. Some of them get damage from time, some from other reasons

That is my A BEST live parka. I bought it at 2013 and used from that time. Text on the sleeve damaged not only after numerous washes, but also due to friction, because it is located at the bend of the elbow. A logo on the back is still bright.

That is HOPE T-shirt. I think here I need to say thank you to my cats

CDL 2007-2008 pouch. I store coins and some discount cards in it. I have another one, so don't really sorry for that

Bag chain. I put it on my bag and lost one piece with A logo. I think it was in the overcrowded bus. I was able to enjoy it less than a month

TeamAyu keychain. It had one more piece. It failed off the moment I enter the elevator and flied exactly between doors.

AT2016 pouch. Spent a year or so in my backpack

Last edited by Aderianu; 17th April 2021 at 11:03 AM.
Old 11th April 2021, 09:13 PM
WONDERLAND Initiate

Defend Paris shirt after 1 (!!) wash

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023
Old 12th April 2021, 01:21 AM
Born To Be... Initiate

I once bought (miss)understood CD and it arrived with the CD case already broke off. Also the CD holder was already broken so the disc fell immediately when I opened it. The CD is at my parents' home and I never took the CDs with me when I moved to my current apartment, so no pics. But damn, I felt the pain all over again when seeing your damaged goods. Hate it so much when that happens. It's not easy to return those items.

@angel ayumi, did you wash the shirt inside out? Bit late news but it slows down the fading of the print.

Old 14th April 2021, 01:17 PM
A BALLADS Initiate

My 10th anniversary bag straps shed like dandruff on my shoulders and I wore my Future Classics CDL shirt exactly one time but the seatbelt wore off the silver so I have a white patch on ayu's hair.

Considering how expensive the merch is a lot of it isn't very durable so I try to only use things occasionally or my duplicates of stuff like keychains on my bag.

Signature presented by the amazing majrakun <3 thanks photobucket
MY
Twitter | last.fm | Facebook | Tumblr

Old 14th April 2021, 02:58 PM
my name's WOMEN Initiate

^I think most of it is made to wear to the attending concert. Japanese products are in general really expensive but not very durable, especially clothes.

That said, my PREMIUM CDL Towel has hole.
Old 14th April 2021, 05:02 PM
SURREAL H-Initiate

I believe she switched manufacturers at some point. Older tour shirts are of much better quality than newer ones. I think it was RnRC tour when the switch happened. Although, that tshirt was still good quality and worth the money. It was still a much thinner material than NL, and the sizing changed.

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Old 14th April 2021, 09:44 PM
WONDERLAND Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyoxjapanxfan View Post
I believe she switched manufacturers at some point. Older tour shirts are of much better quality than newer ones. I think it was RnRC tour when the switch happened. Although, that tshirt was still good quality and worth the money. It was still a much thinner material than NL, and the sizing changed.
my AT15 shirt I wear often and have washed like 100 times and it´s still good

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023
Old 14th April 2021, 09:54 PM
Dolls Initiate

Things like key chains do worn off and face, leather elements get torn itc but I must say the T-shirts are very thick and good quality, they get stained but besides that the logo is still intact, I only have A-Nation 08 and HOPE 2011 Tshirt but besides stains (getting yellowish around colar) they are like new. I also have few bags, they are all in very good condition despite being often used. Towels look like new and I use them everyday, one is being displayed on washing machine, one I use at gym.
Old 15th April 2021, 01:28 AM
SURREAL H-Initiate

Ah sorry I meant more in regards to the weight of cotton. I could be crazy though lol. They’re all packed away now so I can’t really double check haha.

The only tshirt I’ve had that’s faded or had the image start to crack was whatever CDL had the butterfly design.

Unfortunately the Trouble sweatshirt collab with Mirror9 I kept folded up, and the material of the colored letters like melted into the black fuzz of the sweatshirt fabric, and when I peeled them apart the black is like forever stuck on the lettering :-/

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Old 15th April 2021, 09:13 AM
Love song H-Initiate

I remember one more thing. My cats ripped the corner from one of Mirrorcle world posters. Also when I took back A Complete poster from the wall the edges was sticky from the scotch tape and now it's glued to itself and will be stored in roll forever.
Old 15th April 2021, 08:54 PM
Depend on you Initiate

My AT09 NL keychain only has 1 star left out of 3, after almost 3 years of being used on my office keys.
I think my AT08 t-shirt is quite worn on the lettering as well, but that could be because I've used it / washed it a lot.
Old 22nd June 2021, 09:51 AM
Love song H-Initiate

I ruined my CDL20-21 T-shirt. It was too long, so I asked my aunt to help me make it shorter. After 2-3 washes many holes appeared on the stroke, some of them really big. I don't know how to fix it, I'll try to ask someone more skilled than us
Old 11th July 2022, 12:27 PM
my name's WOMEN Initiate

I was always deathly afraid of breaking my A Song for ×× case because it is thicker than a regular jewel case and is thus not very easy to replace. I managed to keep it in one piece for many years but unfortunately eventually (in a move or something, I think) one of the little nubs of the front of the case broke off. So annoying! The slightly thicker jewel cases are really odd (though they look cool); ULTRA BLUE also has one (though I can't say off-hand if it is the same size as A Song for ××).