[BREAKERZ] The 13th thread ~CLIMBER x CLIMBER~ (Kuraimu x Kuraimu ;p) - Page 6 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 27th November 2010, 04:28 PM
Far away Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenPang View Post
as far as I know , AKIHIDE doesn't have any pets , not that I know of

he would have if he mentioned about this on his blog a long time ago & Darkie would have known about it

I'm uploading the latest TSD currently , alongside with other clips 8D

ah today's TSD is just too cute X_X , Nozomi Ohashi adds a lot of kawayusu to the episode like super big time ^____^

I do up my epic failness list as always later on xD

I made space on my laptop then downloading double of what i had deleted, now i have to delete again to make space for these X_X

I lookf forward to watching it all though xD

Old 27th November 2010, 04:36 PM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by NekoF4 View Post
I made space on my laptop then downloading double of what i had deleted, now i have to delete again to make space for these X_X

I lookf forward to watching it all though xD
LOL

sorry about that but yeah today's TSD was fun but I'm very sure next time's episode with all 3 of them together will be a big ~_________________~ super big time

I need 4 more mins to get the 2nd part of the show up

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 27th November 2010, 04:45 PM
Far away Initiate

Quote:
LOL

sorry about that but yeah today's TSD was fun but I'm very sure next time's episode with all 3 of them together will be a big ~_________________~ super big time

I need 4 more mins to get the 2nd part of the show up
I was stalking your lj waiting, but I was happily engrossed in watching the gifs you have in your friends only entry

Any idea if its true that Shinpei does alot of charity stuff ???

Old 27th November 2010, 04:48 PM

Quote:
I was stalking your lj waiting, but I was happily engrossed in watching the gifs you have in your friends only entry
TSD with DAIGO x Sakura x Nozomi is already up on my LJ

I'm going to get somemore files up & running aka I will post 2 more entries in my LJ before calling it a day

Quote:
Any idea if its true that Shinpei does alot of charity stuff ???
er I don't know for that LOL

what makes you say something like that ? :O

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

Old 27th November 2010, 04:55 PM
Far away Initiate

Quote:
TSD with DAIGO x Sakura x Nozomi is already up on my LJ

I'm going to get somemore files up & running aka I will post 2 more entries in my LJ before calling it a day

er I don't know for that LOL

what makes you say something like that ? :O
just because someone told me alot of their friends on japanese exchange say Shinpei is the most popular with girls and that he does alot for charity, I did ask if she knows where there is any information on Shinpei (since according to her he has so many fans) so that we could find out more about him *stalker mode :ON * and she replied that her friends know things because they are japanese

Old 27th November 2010, 05:01 PM

Quote:
just because someone told me alot of their friends on japanese exchange say Shinpei is the most popular with girls and that he does alot for charity, I did ask if she knows where there is any information on Shinpei (since according to her he has so many fans) so that we could find out more about him *stalker mode :ON * and she replied that her friends know things because they are japanese

LOL

ok for that I really have no idea :O & last I know , I know zlich about linking SHINPEI with charity work o_O

see I'm not really that much of a know it all when comes to the guys & this's 1 eg. xD

I still am uploading a few more clips but I think I will post those when I wake up as I don't really find them as important as the latest TSD episode

Old 27th November 2010, 05:10 PM
Far away Initiate

Quote:
LOL

ok for that I really have no idea :O & last I know , I know zlich about linking SHINPEI with charity work o_O

see I'm not really that much of a know it all when comes to the guys & this's 1 eg. xD

I still am uploading a few more clips but I think I will post those when I wake up as I don't really find them as important as the latest TSD episode
no worries, you just take your time, i have deleting to do.

I wondered about Shinpei since, i've never seen him blog anything about it which I find odd. If he cares enough that he's actively participating in charity stuffs surely he would have told us to encourage us to do it too.

Old 27th November 2010, 05:15 PM

yeah I know , he mostly blogs about certain regular related issues with regards to

1) the band
2) family
3) food
4) Chappy
5) his hair xD

I haven't read about him blogging about charity related stuff since Nat began to translate his blog last Nov til now

I would have know something about this a very long time ago isn't it ? :O

Old 27th November 2010, 05:21 PM
Far away Initiate

Quote:
yeah I know , he mostly blogs about certain regular related issues with regards to

1) the band
2) family
3) food
4) Chappy
5) his hair xD

I haven't read about him blogging about charity related stuff since Nat began to translate his blog last Nov til now

I would have know something about this a very long time ago isn't it ? :O
yup , so I guess he doesn't...maybe he should though

Old 27th November 2010, 05:24 PM

even if SHINPEI does charity work on the sideline , he would have talked about it on his blog to spread the message/word around

since he didn't said anything about it , so I assume he doesn't do it

don't want to spread false rumours on them to begin with

Old 27th November 2010, 05:42 PM
Far away Initiate

Quote:
even if SHINPEI does charity work on the sideline , he would have talked about it on his blog to spread the message/word around

since he didn't said anything about it , so I assume he doesn't do it

don't want to spread false rumours on them to begin with
yeah, thats why I thought I'd ask about it, see how true it was, guess we'll just have to assume he doesn't untill he does tell us whether he does or doesn't.

I just watched TSD

its so cute when they are holding hands with Sakura haha

Old 28th November 2010, 01:51 AM

omg yes I lurve the last part of yesterday's TSD , it's soooooooo cute ^_________^

I never see something like that before & getting Nozomi to tag along with DAIGO & Sakura is

I hope DAIGO will update his blog soon on when he will appear on TSD again

Old 28th November 2010, 08:50 AM
Far away Initiate

I love it when people are flailing over him,
like when they went up into the games center there was screaming, go into next part more screaming,
I actually saw DAIGO had a smile on his face ¬_¬ he must love it

& in the streets etc people are trying to take photographs lol

Its sweet that he is with Nozomi its like daddy & daughter big bro and lil sis

Old 28th November 2010, 09:00 AM

I would scream if not be stunned in shock if all 3/5 of them are suddenly in front of me D:

I wouldn't blame those people for behaving in that manner . I myself would freak out & I probably can't say anything if not behave in a stupid manner if I see them in person

I haven't been that starstuck yet but maybe for their case , I would ? xD

Nozomi's awesome & she's adorable . I was like *O* *O* when she's interacting with DAIGO & Sakura

She totally kicks DAIGO's butt in the drums competition in the arcade game centre for sure :p

Old 28th November 2010, 09:19 AM
Far away Initiate

Quote:
I would scream if not be stunned in shock if all 3/5 of them are suddenly in front of me D:

I wouldn't blame those people for behaving in that manner . I myself would freak out & I probably can't say anything if not behave in a stupid manner if I see them in person

I haven't been that starstuck yet but maybe for their case , I would ? xD

Nozomi's awesome & she's adorable . I was like *O* *O* when she's interacting with DAIGO & Sakura

She totally kicks DAIGO's butt in the drums competition in the arcade game centre for sure :p

I've never been starstruck, but I don't think i'd squeel etc etc etc because i'm too shy

she kicked his butt because he started being daibaka, seriously dude stop embarrassing the poor girl.
sometimes I worry about sakura being bounced around, she must hang on for dear life.

I still dislike that jacket he wears

Old 28th November 2010, 09:27 AM

Quote:
I've never been starstruck, but I don't think i'd squeel etc etc etc because i'm too shy
The only time I was starstuck was when I met Gareth Gates in person a very long time ago when he came here & perform

I liked him a lot & even won passes to his meet & greet session xD

Quote:
she kicked his butt because he started being daibaka, seriously dude stop embarrassing the poor girl.
sometimes I worry about sakura being bounced around, she must hang on for dear life.

I still dislike that jacket he wears
haha yes I will feel sorry for Nozomi as well & it's funny that the way both of them behave , they're almost the same , brain wavelength wise

I don't know if I should find it amusing for a 32 year old dude to behave like that on TV ~_~

my sister still said it many times as to why I fall for this person who's an extreme DoM

I don't know , opposites attract what can I say ?

Old 28th November 2010, 09:36 AM
Far away Initiate

Quote:
The only time I was starstuck was when I met Gareth Gates in person a very long time ago when he came here & perform

I liked him a lot & even won passes to his meet & greet session xD

haha yes I will feel sorry for Nozomi as well & it's funny that the way both of them behave , they're almost the same , brain wavelength wise

I don't know if I should find it amusing for a 32 year old dude to behave like that on TV ~_~

my sister still said it many times as to why I fall for this person who's an extreme DoM

I don't know , opposites attract what can I say ?

he's fun and kind hearted and cool when breakerz perform thats why!!!

it was funny when he used his own word and Nozomi asked him to repeat

it was cute when she fed Sakura too, at that time it reminded me of when you see parents carrying their kid and someone talks etc to it an the parent is just left to stand there whilst it happens, i was surprised daigo wasn't feeding sakura and that sakura wasn't trying to eat his food like she normally does

Old 28th November 2010, 09:43 AM

Quote:

he's fun and kind hearted and cool when breakerz perform thats why!!!

it was funny when he used his own word and Nozomi asked him to repeat

it was cute when she fed Sakura too, at that time it reminded me of when you see parents carrying their kid and someone talks etc to it an the parent is just left to stand there whilst it happens, i was surprised daigo wasn't feeding sakura and that sakura wasn't trying to eat his food like she normally does

yeah everyone all knows who he's & he's well liked too , unlike when he was DAIGO STARDUST :O

Nozomi was like ??? when he said Kuraimu . I would behave in that same manner like her if I don't know anything about this lingo of his which I'm sorry to say but it will not catch on with people anytime soon ~_~

DAIGO had his hands on when Nozomi fed Sakura & besides it's not like DAIGO never does that to Sakura

Remember the time when they went to the indoor seafood market ? DAIGO was eating sea urchin & Sakura took a piece from him but she (it) spit it out xD but she like the cuttlefish so x)

Old 28th November 2010, 09:46 AM
Far away Initiate

Quote:

yeah everyone all knows who he's & he's well liked too , unlike when he was DAIGO STARDUST :O

Nozomi was like ??? when he said Kuraimu . I would behave in that same manner like her if I don't know anything about this lingo of his which I'm sorry to say but it will not catch on with people anytime soon ~_~

DAIGO had his hands on when Nozomi fed Sakura & besides it's not like DAIGO never does that to Sakura

Remember the time when they went to the indoor seafood market ? DAIGO was eating sea urchin & Sakura took a piece from him but she (it) spit it out xD but she like the cuttlefish so x)

I love it when Sakura wipes her hands on him, it really like a lil kid would do.

It was the best when he got all dramatic in the shop with natto was it?

Old 28th November 2010, 09:49 AM

oh yeah lmao DAIGO was being the perfect drama queen when he went inside the Natto shop ~_~

Natto is fermented smelly soybeans & those sticky threads that you see on there , it can get very difficult to get them unstick from your fingers

you can imagine just how much trouble the staff's going to wash all that gunk out from his outfit D:

Truth be told , I don't know how do the Japanese like to eat stuff like that , be it on its own & with rice . My sister said the smell's enough to turn her off X_X

Closed Thread

Tags
akihide, breakerz, daigo, shinpei, zain records