[Koda Kumi] The 186th Thread - 60th brand new single on the way - Page 7 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 15th November 2016, 12:59 PM
Initiate

The backcover is great! Love the flying hair. I wish it was curly as the first picture that we got from the tour.

What's up with that DVD/CD of the Tour's documentary? It's weird how on the DVD's tracklist the documentary is listed as a trailer, and I saw on the Italian Fan Club's facebook page a disc with the content. Could it be released with the new album?
Old 15th November 2016, 01:26 PM
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate

No, it's written on the DVD - the documentary is going to be a limited FC release in January.

「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

Old 15th November 2016, 01:39 PM
MY STORY Initiate

I honestly have no issues with Kuu going for another long ass tour next year. She will certainly release a album before that anyway, so I'll just spend months listening to that. Also, I still love the releases from 2015 to 2016 so much that I'll probably listen all of them on repeat along with the new album while Kuu's on a tour lol.

PS. I dunno why but BRING IT ON's been stuck in my head for weeks now. What is this sorcery? :'D

You can find me from these too:
~ Facebook
~ Instagram
~ AO3

Old 15th November 2016, 07:14 PM
theme of a-nation '03 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenPang View Post
WATDA...

My only guess as to why they are releasing the full documentary afterwards is that they want to include footage from the final date. Would actually make sense and convenient for us to have the Birthday Eve surprise part and the POP DIVA extra encore.

IG | YT | PR

Old 15th November 2016, 07:59 PM
Two of us Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by maze View Post
WATDA...

My only guess as to why they are releasing the full documentary afterwards is that they want to include footage from the final date. Would actually make sense and convenient for us to have the Birthday Eve surprise part and the POP DIVA extra encore.
There is all lucky girls too,
And probably all the videos for the encore : at least one by city so more than 47!! ��
Maaybe one minute each footage but that's ok ! Kuuchan at usj, eating crepe in tokyo street, at yokohama chinatown with mask, ...

Maybe halloween and all japanese events too!

Last edited by LiDaYu; 15th November 2016 at 08:01 PM.
Old 15th November 2016, 08:17 PM
my name's WOMEN Initiate

^Maybe they needed a third version fr her next album (although she had a limited live, or?)
Old 15th November 2016, 08:36 PM

So guys, do you think an album is coming next? not the 60th single? I personally want her to change her release pattern, a maxi single in february and a new album in the summer would be fine with me. she could pull a black cherry again and start touring later next year

IG | YT | PR

Old 15th November 2016, 08:47 PM
Initiate

The tour is already set to start in april, so it might follow her usual release pattern. I think she's releasing a single, and then an album. Something like anytime - Kingdom / POP DIVA - Dejavu.
--

Some info towards TBC / I'm Here / The Trip Before I Fall (thanks to Puta do Pop@JPC)

SHINee already released a song with the same list of composers and producers in 2012 called Alarm Clock.

Going on JASRAC, you can find SHINee's songs that are registered, and there is Alarm Clock, with the alternate title I'm Here.

So no, the new song is not a SHINee x Kumi collaboration, and Kumi's version of I'm Here is probably scrapped.

Last edited by kaled kalil; 15th November 2016 at 10:43 PM.
Old 16th November 2016, 12:36 AM
no more words Initiate

I missed my Kuu package today!!! I have to wait till tomorrow !

~KUMI KODA LOVE~

Old 16th November 2016, 09:27 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

https://twitter.com/KODAKUMINET/stat...18608767873024

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 16th November 2016, 09:59 PM
appears Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaled kalil View Post
So no, the new song is not a SHINee x Kumi collaboration, and Kumi's version of I'm Here is probably scrapped.
but why was Trip Before I Fall (Alt. title I'm Here) registered already, BUT it got the SHINee feature just recently?!
i mean "I'm Here" wasn't even mentioned as alt. title when it was still Trip Before I Fall back then (even some producers were changed)...
Spoiler:

and you can clearly hear bandboy-ish voices in the short preview...
so i it's still kinda obvi it's the collabo

Last edited by Gubsi; 16th November 2016 at 10:07 PM.
Old 16th November 2016, 11:08 PM
Initiate

TBC / I'M HERE it still up on BMI as a SHINee only song.

And this is Alarm Clock's registration

I'm just saying this so people don't get their hopes up and then it's just a Kumi song and people start to get a breakdown. I don't care if it's a collaboration or not.
Old 16th November 2016, 11:41 PM
ayu-mi-x II Initiate

Praying for her not to do a song with shinee... I mean they're alright individually but i dont need them with kuu it just doesnt match at all

tumblr

Old 17th November 2016, 03:59 AM
no more words Initiate

Got my Bluray today!!! I enjoyed the show... just wished maybe she wouldve picked different singles... maybe juicy, promise, chase, maze...etc.. also

My poster was damaged if anyone has an extra ill take it off your hands!!!

~KUMI KODA LOVE~

Old 17th November 2016, 06:09 AM

Quote:
The tour is already set to start in april, so it might follow her usual release pattern. I think she's releasing a single, and then an album. Something like anytime - Kingdom / POP DIVA - Dejavu.
Ah I see. I missed that part. Well dunno what to expect anymore. Even if it's a collab I hope it's fresh. Tbh though, I dont hear any male voices in the preview. And a shinee featuring would be random, kpop is not as hot as it used to

About bsc tour. The band and dancer part is the best one I"ve ever heard. What a good mix of songs and instruments, just wow *_*

IG | YT | PR

Old 17th November 2016, 11:12 AM
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate

BSC Tour rankings

First day DVD #2
First day Blu-Ray #5

2nd day DVD #2
2nd day Blu-Ray #5

「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

Old 17th November 2016, 03:54 PM
starting over Initiate

#2 not bad.
Old 17th November 2016, 04:15 PM
ayu-mi-x II Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by melissalove View Post
#2 not bad.
behind kanjani8 so this is really the best she can possibly do

tumblr

Old 17th November 2016, 04:20 PM
ayu-mi-x II Initiate

She's ahead of Momo Clover Z on DVD and they've been ahead of her these past couple of releases. Hopefully she can sell 15-20k first week of the DVD/BD combined.

倖田來未
浜崎あゆみ
中森明菜
松田聖子
鈴木亜美

Old 18th November 2016, 03:39 AM
independent Initiate

I think at this point we should just be happy that she isn't retiring after 59th single or going on hiatus. Plus it seems like she's making much more money on her tours & merchandise now rather than on her music. She's kinda like Madonna now, her music doesn't sell as good anymore but lots ppl still wanna go see her live, 'cause she always delivers. If the new single does come out eventually I hope it's gonna be something BIG, like Namie's 60s 70s 80s, with HUGE tie-ins.

Quote:
@ALfromHELLSING I think partially it's because of that plagiarism accusation, but it is weird how the song is neglected by her. I remember of how surprised I was when she didn't sing Yume no Uta at the Premium Night. I don't think songs such as Pearl Moon, flower or even Rain are more popular than Yume no Uta.

The song is a total rip off, but it doesn't take the shine away, it's a gorgeous song.
Oh I know about it, my point is if there were legal issues she wouldn't have been able to use it anywhere anymore. I mean Furtari De... is an alternative version of Yume no Uta but she still performs it, it's just Yume no Uta was replaced with Ai no Uta. Sadly.

As for the original, it starts well but the build-up after the verse doesn't go anywhere. It just dies out. I liked it when it started playing but chorus is so weak, while Yume no Uta has an epic chorus and that ending always gets me like wowza. Not to mention that misono's 0-ji Mae no Tsunderella chorus sounds like Yume no Uta as well & Kumi even covered the song. lol Although her cover sounds less like Yume no Uta's chorus.

Koda Kumi Fan since 2003 * ~ * ~ * ~ * Instagram

Closed Thread

Tags
hottest asian artist, koda kumi, queen of live