Love song & Last angel pv. What do you think?? - Page 3 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

Old 14th December 2010, 11:40 PM
Because of You Initiate

I am curious if Virgin Road, Last Angel, and Love Song are three connected PVs like Vogue - Far away - SEASONS?

Put my mouth on the lyrics like CPR

Old 16th December 2010, 07:37 PM
glitter Initiate

Well the videos are deffo well made. It's obvious that a lot of budget was allocated in these two... Ayu looks amazing though I am not a fan of the outfit where she has her hair pulled up. Last Angel is probably my favourite. Love song is a bit melodramatic... I personally didn't like how she hung on to the photo after she found out what he did but anyway, I'll wait for the full version

Even if you cannot hear my voice. I'll be right beside you dear.

Set by pepper

Crossover x A Hitomi Shimatani Forum

Old 22nd December 2010, 07:59 AM
POWDER SNOW Initiate

I think the order of PV's should be: Love song > Last Angel > Virgin Road, because it looks like in Love Song she actually has flashbacks what living with her 'hubby' was like (before he died). They used to be happy, until he started cheating on her and when they finally robbed the bank, he was shot and Ayu had to live on, until she too broke down.
Last Angel connects right at the point when she broke down on the streets and shows the suffering she had to go through (internal conflict = Ayu at the parking garage, singing Ayu in the background) until Mannie 'hubby' picked her up to join in the afterlife (Ayu in wedding dress)
The whole story of Love Song and Last Angel (minus the cheating hubby) was already seen in Virgin Road.

The reason I'm thinking Mannie actually died before Love Song even started:
Well for starters Ayu isn't interacting with him when she leaves the apartment.. she just picks up the framed picture and isn't even looking at him. Another indicator would be that the car actually drives through a puddle and the water is splashing out of it, but when Mannie is running through it, nothings happening and the last; he doesn't have a reflection in the shop windows.
So, IMO, he's dead and Ayu tries to live on, until she can't handle it anymore.

Well, my 2 cents ^^;

어두운 조명 아래 또 시작되는 Move
우아한 손짓 은근한 눈빛
투명한 창가에 넌 비쳐서 아른대는 Move
묘한 그 느낌 아찔한 끌림
Taemin 「MOVE」

Old 22nd December 2010, 02:16 PM
until that Day… Initiate

Love song, Last angel & Virgin Road PVs are very interesting..
and after watching all 3..specially the latest LS and LA...
it's really hard to know which one that we have to watch first..
and my order is Love song -> Last angel -> Virgin Road but i guess it doesn't look right.. coz all the sudden Ayu changed her clothes into a wedding dress? lol
so it should be either Virgin Road -> Love song -> Last angel
Old 22nd December 2010, 08:41 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

I think it does go Love Song > Last Angel > Virgin Road.

I think he died, and Ayu suffers which is Love Song. She can't take staying at home where they lived together, so she tries to run away from it. Then passes out?
I think she's suffering massively and Last Angel is all in her mind. It's all flash backs, perhaps Mannie had someone before her? That's why there is the other girl? I'm not sure he cheated on her.... Then she dies on the street, and ends up in the wedding dress. He takes her hand and she stands up... They run off together.

I think Ayu died of a broken heart? Just my thoughts. These have to be my favorite 'connected' PV's she's EVER done. I got chills I like them so much!
Which is where we get to Virgin Road, where they get married and commit crimes together again?
Old 23rd December 2010, 02:32 AM
1 LOVE Initiate

Generally, both PVs of Love song and Last angel, i find them kinda boring cos basically it's just ayu fainting and being chased after.. Furthermore, i dont understand the link. But after reading some of your "storylines", i think i got a better idea of what's happening and I felt that everything made more sense now!

I feel that the link is Love song - Last angel - Virgin Road. But it's funny because Virgin Road PV was released first, then Love song and Last angel =x
Old 28th December 2010, 10:23 AM
Replace Initiate

I got my Love songs DVD with the making off and in the making they tell something about the concept,it's in japanese though. all I got is that Virgin Road, Love song and Last angel are surely connected but my japanese is too poor to understand((
has anyone else seen the making and willing to tell what they say there?
Old 13th January 2011, 08:51 AM
Initiate

this thread is really interesting

I have wondered what the story in those 3 PVs is

I think I get it thanks to the storylines which were posted here ^^

I have to watch the PVs again...
Old 13th January 2011, 08:58 AM
fairyland Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Mabushii*~ View Post
I think it does go Love Song > Last Angel > Virgin Road.

I think he died, and Ayu suffers which is Love Song. She can't take staying at home where they lived together, so she tries to run away from it. Then passes out?
I think she's suffering massively and Last Angel is all in her mind. It's all flash backs, perhaps Mannie had someone before her? That's why there is the other girl? I'm not sure he cheated on her.... Then she dies on the street, and ends up in the wedding dress. He takes her hand and she stands up... They run off together.

I think Ayu died of a broken heart? Just my thoughts. These have to be my favorite 'connected' PV's she's EVER done. I got chills I like them so much!
Which is where we get to Virgin Road, where they get married and commit crimes together again?
really? I thought it was Virgin Road>Love Song>Last Angel

~thanks pepper for the set~

Tags
last angel, love song, love songs