New single MOON / blossom 7/14, 1st part of 3 single project [II] - Page 7 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 25th May 2010, 03:34 AM
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate

I love her voice in blossom so far. It's not too cutesy like a lot of her summer songs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiichi_JPU View Post
However, the covers are supposed to reflect the feeling of the music in 1 glance, it's what people see when they browse CD's in the stores, and it's the image they have in their head when they think about the single.
Not a lot of her single covers give the feeling of the music for me at all. Except for a select few, they're mostly just random shots of her looking pretty and are totally unrelated to the music.

Last edited by love in music; 25th May 2010 at 03:42 AM.
Old 25th May 2010, 03:46 AM
Beautiful Day Initiate

Umm...eight seconds!!? I think that's a bit short...
Old 25th May 2010, 03:48 AM
Rock'n'Roll Circus Initiate

soshite bokura wa...aruki hajimetaaaaa ^_^

Last edited by Pieces_of_SEVEN; 25th May 2010 at 02:31 PM.
Old 25th May 2010, 04:45 AM
BALLAD Initiate

what? an 8 sec preview, thanks but i'll wait for a longer one... it will kill me to listen to that

My Instagram

Old 25th May 2010, 04:53 AM
count down Initiate

8 secs still sound good so far!

YAYAYAYA GAGAGAGA DADADADA WOWOWOWO

Old 25th May 2010, 05:06 AM
Initiate

I wont listen to this preview I will hold off this time lol
Old 25th May 2010, 05:43 AM
Memorial address (take 2 version) Initiate

I actually liked Mirrorcle World + Green/Days covers I don't like the fact that she's topless in the MW ones though.

The 8 second preview of blossom is nothing Its too short to judge still but it sounds okay so far!
Old 25th May 2010, 07:47 AM
Lelio Protector

It sounds like it has a greater arrangement than I thought. xD
Old 25th May 2010, 09:15 AM
As if.. Initiate

want blossom to leak before I go to Paris would be great to walk in the streets while listening to it but since I go on 8th june I have no chance to see a leak around !
Old 25th May 2010, 09:43 AM
A BALLADS Initiate

Is there some sort of secret AHS competition to beat the number of threads for each single? >_< It's exciting and all but the single doesn't come out for another 7 weeks....about 50 days...shouldn't most of the chitchat go into an Ayu Chat thread?

Pictures/covers won't be out for another week or 2, previews will probably come out mid-late June, PVs will leak 10-15 days before the release date - it's about the same for every release. I know you're all excited for it, I am too, but most of the posts are just the same old "I hope the covers leak soon!", "I preordered both but they'd better look amazing or I'll be so angry at Avex!", "The previews should be out any day now", "No, I don't think she'd release the covers in the DejiDeji as I'm psychic and know everything Ayu will do", "omfgggggggggg I can't sleep until I hear an HQ 30 second preview, I'll keep refreshing AHS every 5 minutes until the preview comes out", "I hope it's mix of XX song and YY song but if it's not 100% original I'll be soooooooooooo annoyed >_<", "wtf ur not as much of a fan as me then becuase I've listened to the advert with the blossom rip over 4592 times already! lolzzzzzz" etc.

Can the news thread be for.........news of the singles and chat be in a chat thread? I always miss seeing the original sources of the single's news because of spam/chat posts. I don't think we should have to wade through pages of debate on the covers etc to get to this thread's true purpose.

Signature presented by the amazing majrakun <3 thanks photobucket
MY
Twitter | last.fm | Facebook | Tumblr

Old 25th May 2010, 09:49 AM
rainy day Initiate

^ I understand but AHS has really evolved recently. Discussions are much longer, and are participated in by many. Sometimes the discussion shifts and veers off-track for a bit, but there really isn't a way to control it and it provides entertainment. As long as the person who creates the new threads is willing to take on the responsibility of updating the first post ASAP, then I'm fine with it.
Old 25th May 2010, 10:03 AM
As if.. Initiate

@kendelle
It's the job of the mods to decide this if right. They are free to trash 3/4 of the posts if they want, because that's what will happens, 3/4 will be trashed because they are only about excitation or joy about the new single news, nothing more.

After, opening a chat threads just for this .... it's ridiculous since they will be as much threads than if it was just in the News section ... you won't stop people to be talkative about new singles or album, a lot are just excited and that's all !

By the way it's much better to post a "joy" comment than a shallow : another thread !
I don't speak about you at all there, but for you were.../BALLAD a lot just posted : fifth thread, how many of them will we get. ... and nothing more ! I prefer to read silly : I'm so happy for this new single/ can't wait blabla than grumpy person who complain because we hit the Xth threads ... mods can trashed them easily if they are such bother ! Or lock them to allow only the OP to update with new infos ....
Old 25th May 2010, 10:04 AM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by all.night.raver View Post
^ I understand but AHS has really evolved recently. Discussions are much longer, and are participated in by many. Sometimes the discussion shifts and veers off-track for a bit, but there really isn't a way to control it and it provides entertainment. As long as the person who creates the new threads is willing to take on the responsibility of updating the first post ASAP, then I'm fine with it.
Evolved yes, matured no

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 25th May 2010, 10:26 AM
fairyland Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
I'm a little weirded out by this still since there will be a new single in less than two months... and three new ones in less than five!
me too .... so we could expect to have a new album early next year...Too fast for me XD

~thanks pepper for the set~
Old 25th May 2010, 11:10 AM
SCAR Initiate

I have to agree these anticipation threads are annoying. It becomes really hard to find any information between all the posts of "omfg ayu single". They should have a discussion thread seperate from a news thread that maybe mods/trusted members can only post updates in. Even having all the info in the first post becomes really messy. Need seperate posts for all new information to make it nice and seperate.
Old 25th May 2010, 12:19 PM
Initiate

Preview sounds good
Old 25th May 2010, 12:24 PM
glitter Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony G View Post
I have to agree these anticipation threads are annoying. It becomes really hard to find any information between all the posts of "omfg ayu single". They should have a discussion thread seperate from a news thread that maybe mods/trusted members can only post updates in. Even having all the info in the first post becomes really messy. Need seperate posts for all new information to make it nice and seperate.
this
Old 25th May 2010, 12:51 PM
Memorial address (take 2 version) Initiate

The News thread will never be about just specifically news; the first post will be and some random ones thrown in but do you expect every post to be a new revelation to the single or album, etc? It's a forum, a place dedicated to discussion .
de tu puņo y letra
Old 25th May 2010, 02:25 PM
Over Initiate

i love the preview *O* but i love more MOON,i thin that be epic

thanks ownsarai

Old 25th May 2010, 02:34 PM
And Then Initiate

I prefer MOON too hehe, but I want blossom full now T__T xDD
Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎あゆみ, ayumi, hamasaki ayumi, moon / blossom, moon/blossom