New single MOON / blossom 7/14, 1st part of 3 single project [IV] - Page 3 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 13th June 2010, 07:37 PM
Daybreak Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by amorphose View Post
Did everyone but me notice that the MOON leak is not the full version? XDD I just noticed! I feel silly. x_x
yeah everyone's discussing it many people think there might be a short version for the PV, because maybe the PV will be linked to other PV's (maybe of the next 49th and 50th single).

I personally think it's just because it's a leak? I don't know, I can't see Ayu actually using this "short" version for anything.
Old 13th June 2010, 08:09 PM
A Song for XX Initiate

From what I've heard it's a radio rip, I think this is the version that she'll sing live at TV shows, but it's the first time we get something like this...
Old 13th June 2010, 08:33 PM
Greatful days Initiate

Yeah.. it's strange. It's a common practice in the US to make a "radio edit" of a song... but I can't recall it ever happening in the J-Pop world before. o.o
Old 13th June 2010, 08:41 PM
Initiate

^ I guess there aren't many radio edits in the J-Pop world because Japanese songs are expected to be a few minutes longer on average than, say, in the U.S., and it's hard to be too long (a song is rarely cut for anything, other than a music show that would be strapped for time). In the U.S., on the other hand, a song is considered pretty long if it's about four minutes or more, so I can see why they'd make a radio edit of such a 'long' song. (Another stand-out different between the two music industries.)

I honestly don't know why this would be a radio rip, cut like this.... Maybe, but I can't remember a time when I heard of a song being cut for radio, except for obvious remixes.
....I honestly have no clue why we're missing a verse in this preview, lol. But I'm sure we'll find out for sure soon.

Many thanks to captain-kawaii123 for specially drawing this chibi for me, and also to ownsarai for creating the beautiful signature.

Last edited by Crystal_Ageha; 13th June 2010 at 08:45 PM.
Old 13th June 2010, 08:53 PM
SAKURA Initiate

it's from a promo CD, right? so maybe this time, the people at avex decided to send out the song shortened instead of it being in full. i'm sure once the single actually leaks, the song will be in full. i just hope the PV will be in full and not shortened either. i don't like watching short PVs

but also, this shortened version is around the same length as a TV performance, so....

Lisa on social media @ twitter & tumblr!

Old 13th June 2010, 09:48 PM
ayu trance Initiate

It may be because of a future trilogy, three PVs with three songs, that would explain why MOON is shortened !
Old 13th June 2010, 11:24 PM
Beautiful Day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by amorphose View Post
Did everyone but me notice that the MOON leak is not the full version? XDD I just noticed! I feel silly. x_x
It could be some five minutes for the actual song...why does Ayu's recent single songs are usually around the high-four-/five-minute range? I'm not sure about this, but sure enough she likes the longer method... The tempo is quite slow it's enough to put it as a five-minute song...
Old 14th June 2010, 12:36 AM
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate

I doubt it would be put on the single as that short version, maybe for the PV but there better be the full longer version on the single or she'll piss a lot of people off, including me.
Old 14th June 2010, 02:09 AM
no more words Initiate

^ Hmm, I didn't notice that 'MOON' was shortened!!! hahahahahah, so silly of me but yeah.
Old 14th June 2010, 02:59 AM
my name's WOMEN Initiate

lmao me too
maybe because I've never paid too much attention to MOON until now (rarely I listen to live versions)

MOON sounds more interesting now BTW it's starts to grown on me.

Last edited by Kazeyomi; 14th June 2010 at 03:03 AM.
Old 14th June 2010, 03:50 AM
No way to say Initiate

I can't wait to hear the full version!! And I heard from someone here that the covers should be out by this Wednesday?
Old 14th June 2010, 03:57 AM
JEWEL Initiate

I would kind of rather the song to be short for once...
Old 14th June 2010, 04:05 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain-kawaii123 View Post
I can't wait to hear the full version!! And I heard from someone here that the covers should be out by this Wednesday?
hopefully so but I'm sure the covers will be out by this week

I'm still surprised they're not out yet cos well some of the other artistes who're releasing singles on the same week as ayumi , the covers for their singles were already released 1-2 weeks back , like for BREAKERZ & Himuro Kyosuke

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 14th June 2010, 04:31 AM
End of the World Initiate

I think the only problem for me is that the chorus voice is way to low, like both key wise and volume wise, you can't really hear her voice, and her voice doesn't have the big power like she used to have... I think it'd be better in higher key!!
Old 14th June 2010, 04:34 AM
Mirrorcle World ~longing future~'s Avatar
Mirrorcle World ~longing future~ Mirrorcle World ~longing future~ is offline
End roll Initiate

MOON is so beautiful TvT
Let's wait for the covers!!

ɧɑɱɑȿɑӄі ɑɣǔɱі ϟ ɑȴɑȵ

Old 14th June 2010, 04:34 AM
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenPang View Post
I'm still surprised they're not out yet cos well some of the other artistes who're releasing singles on the same week as ayumi , the covers for their singles were already released 1-2 weeks back , like for BREAKERZ & Himuro Kyosuke
Ayu releases her covers differently than other artists though. On average it's about 3-4 weeks before the single/album is released. They should probably be out any day now *keeps refreshing TA*
Old 14th June 2010, 04:38 AM
No way to say Initiate

Yaaay I'm so excited for them~!!! I hope we get them as soon as we can!! I wish they were out already though (^o^)
Old 14th June 2010, 04:51 AM
ourselves Initiate

I'm hoping that the shortened version implies that the song is actually pretty long. The longer, the better, I say.

My travel blog
Old 14th June 2010, 05:12 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

She has performed the song in full and it seems like it'll be 5:30ish? The file we got from a user here was around 6 minutes+ but there was a lot of "A-a-a-a-a-a-ayu" in the beginning.
Old 14th June 2010, 05:13 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by identity View Post
Ayu releases her covers differently than other artists though. On average it's about 3-4 weeks before the single/album is released. They should probably be out any day now *keeps refreshing TA*
aha yeah I know x) I suppose if she was not under avex , then things would have done differently since the 2 artistes I cited earlier on are obviously not under avex xD

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎あゆみ, ayumi, hamasaki ayumi, moon / blossom, moon/blossom