New single MOON / blossom 7/14, 1st part of 3 single project [IV] - Page 9 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 15th June 2010, 08:06 PM
sending mail Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
All we can do is dream
Yeah, that's exactly what I'm doing, and it's making me excited .

Quote:
Originally Posted by identity View Post
What excites me the most about a world tour is that if it were to happen, there probably wouldn't be as many people there so it'd be a much more personal experience than it would be going to one of the asia tours ^_^ And also that it would wind up saving me a ton of money to travel to Japan for a week to see her.
It would save me a ton of cash . And it would be a more personal experience .

Quote:
Originally Posted by identity View Post
^ lol I know what she was talking about but I just like to discuss my hopes and dreams!
Me too . It's not a crime to hope and dream .

Old 15th June 2010, 09:31 PM
As if.. Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
The fact that Hikki released 2 US/UK albums had nothing to do with her touring, as all of the people who attended the concerts were her fans and more people found out about her when Kingdom Hearts was released than when she released Exodus/TiTO. GACKT is having a European tour now, with concerts in France, UK, Spain and 2 concerts in Germany, he hasn't released anything in Europe. And even looking at Last.fm Ayu has more than 200 000 listeners while GACKT has around 100 000. GACKT's tickets sold out in less than 12 hours. Ayu would have no problems selling out clubs with 700-1000 people in each of those countries, as one of those countries are close to the others, so even though we don't live there we can easily get there ^_^
Yep, GACKT will play in front of 700 people ... or 800 ... for Paris, great dun even remember how many we will be lol got so much trouble to get tickets that I got 2 more of them lol
And they were sold out first in TEN minutes here before to be available again but not for 12 hours ( the two others agency didn't even get time to put them on sale -_- ) , it was over since ages at the time ... never wished to break my netbook so much with all the site bugging moments lol

L'arc en ciel and Dir en grey did Le Zenith, I was there for Dir en grey, they also did Olympia but Olympia is smaller, there is Bercy, but Bercy could be too big for Ayu, if right around 14 000 people or a bit less plus the sounds is urgh if you are very behind ^w^ .... Miyavi did all his lives sold out or almost in France then a total of Le Zenith if not more.

Le Zenith can be changed easily ! Adding catwalk and there are screens ! And the stage is enough large to get a good show.

In fact l'Olympia would be THE glamour place for Ayu but too small, Bercy too big I guess then Le Zenith knowing the max. is around 7000 people. ( you can rent an around 2000 people configuration, around 5000 and etc .... if I remember right about the numbers. )

But she will never comes out of Asia, not even for the : I can't do the show reason just because she won't. I don't even think that she may imagine she has enough fans in Europe for a real live ..... but if she would ..... tickets website would crash for days LOL
Old 15th June 2010, 10:12 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayusan View Post
Yep, GACKT will play in front of 700 people ... or 800 ... for Paris, great dun even remember how many we will be lol got so much trouble to get tickets that I got 2 more of them lol
And they were sold out first in TEN minutes here before to be available again but not for 12 hours ( the two others agency didn't even get time to put them on sale -_- ) , it was over since ages at the time ... never wished to break my netbook so much with all the site bugging moments lol
I was referring to his concerts in Germany, NeoTokyo was practically dead so I managed to get the ticket after 10 hours of them being available.

Thinking that Ayu will never perform in Europe is way to negative, even if it is highly unlikely, we've never thought we'd have a chance to give her a fan book, we've never thought she'd reply to our tweets and TA messages, so there is still hope, if nothing else It doesn't have to be tomorrow or in 2-3 years, but it doesn't mean it will never happen.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Last edited by njanjayrp; 15th June 2010 at 10:15 PM.
Old 15th June 2010, 10:21 PM
ANGEL'S SONG Initiate

hey, are the covers for moon/blossom out yet?

and whats this about Gackt performing in Europe?
Old 15th June 2010, 10:21 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierofSilence View Post
hey, are the covers for moon/blossom out yet?

and whats this about Gackt performing in Europe?
No.

And he is having concerts in UK, France, Spain and Germany in July

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 15th June 2010, 10:52 PM
ANGEL'S SONG Initiate

^oh cool... too bad i live nowhere near Europe. I'd love to go see him live. Such an awesome artist...... Oh well, for now I can at least go see WG.
Old 15th June 2010, 11:05 PM
Daybreak Initiate

One part of me is thinking Ayu will never ever come to Europe.
But then another part of me is thinking hey.. I never ever though Hikki would do it, and I ended up seeing her live in London.
So I'm not counting on it, but deep in my heart I will have hope.

This is so off-topic though

God I want the covers for MOON/blossom! I hope they involve the actual moon. It'd be a bit obvious though.. and GREEN/days covers didn't even have a trace of green on them. But I want the moon! And I want blossom! This is the perfect opportunity for her to take her song titles very literaly!
Old 15th June 2010, 11:27 PM
forgiveness Initiate

I have a strange feeling that if ayu was to ever globally tour, she wouldn't come to america. she really doesn't seem to have an interest in us at all. I mean she films pvs, and records songs, and has photoshoots here all the time, but she never releases anything here. I have a feeling that if she toured, it'd be europe only.
Old 16th June 2010, 01:16 AM
my name's WOMEN Initiate

^
I have the opposite feeling.
She seems like more USA than Europe lol.

But if she will come to Europe, she'll perform in Spain and UK for sure

Old 16th June 2010, 01:21 AM
No way to say Initiate

OMG I'm sooo excited for these covers!!!!!!!!! I really want Ayu to use the moon and blossoms too (^o^)
Old 16th June 2010, 01:39 AM
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate

I want a blossom leak or a PV preview or something. I want to see the covers but covers are just kind of boring in general. You look at them and that's it. I want to watch or listen to something new
Old 16th June 2010, 01:56 AM
1 LOVE Initiate

^You're right, but for a PV or PV PREVIEW we have to wait too much

TWICE

Old 16th June 2010, 01:58 AM

^ True. First stop - covers. Next stop, PV preview and hopefully a leak of blossom!
Old 16th June 2010, 02:10 AM
Dolls Initiate

If blossom pv was planned with the single, i would appreciate "leak" with the PV yet. But in this case that blossom is not filmed yet and will not arrive with single, I WANT BLOSSOM LEAK NOW.
Old 16th June 2010, 02:20 AM
winding road Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥pepicolada View Post
If blossom pv was planned with the single, i would appreciate "leak" with the PV yet. But in this case that blossom is not filmed yet and will not arrive with single, I WANT BLOSSOM LEAK NOW.
the planned PV for blossom was cancelled, so there is no blossom PV, so we're out of luck

Old 16th June 2010, 02:59 AM
SAKURA Initiate

there is a PV for blossom, though. it just won't be on MOON.

....right?

Lisa on social media @ twitter & tumblr!

Old 16th June 2010, 03:07 AM

^ We don't know, but regarding the blossom PV ayu said we'd understand why it's left off when we get the next single after MOON/blossom.. so we'll just have to wait to see what happens then.
Old 16th June 2010, 03:32 AM
I am... Initiate

maybe blossom is like part 1 of a story themed thing with the next 2 singles. the full 3 pvs might then get put on the 50th single or the next album

ROCK'N'ROLL

rock chick

Old 16th June 2010, 04:34 AM
Dolls Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRACE View Post
the planned PV for blossom was cancelled, so there is no blossom PV, so we're out of luck
I know I know, my english is badly. If the PV was planned on single, i would prefer blossom leak already with pv (song sounds better with video lols) but in this case its canceled, i want a mp3 (even a lq) leak of blossom ehm, NOW ;D
Old 16th June 2010, 04:41 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

There will most likely be a PV for blossom, as I don't think she's ever had an A-side that's gone PV-less in the last 7 years... it just won't be on this single, haha.

According to Ayu, she just shot MOON a day or two ago so they might've been in a bit of a time crunch.
Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎あゆみ, ayumi, hamasaki ayumi, moon / blossom, moon/blossom