MOON / blossom covers - Page 10 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 21st June 2010, 06:27 PM
I am... Initiate

I have to laugh at some of you people. You spend the past 2 weeks shouting "COVERS NOW! COVERS NOW!" and then when they come out you hate them. What did you expect; that ayu would lift the idea you had right out of your head??

I love the covers because I think I'm one of the few people that don't mind what the covers look like as its not what listen to music for! I think its just me but when I buy singles/albums is normally because I like the song, call me crazy. If I want to look at a nice picture, I'll look at a model.

Also, if ayu had of put a moon on the cover, you know there would be 101 complaints about how she's just copying Koda Kumi's MOON cover. It seems people only ever want something they can complain about then say that they are awesome fans because they bought the single anyway despite everything they think is wrong with it

ROCK'N'ROLL

rock chick

Old 21st June 2010, 06:28 PM
End roll Initiate

Mediocre. Font, pose, and expression. Although I like how there is no literal moon to be found anywhere.
Old 21st June 2010, 06:32 PM
GAME Initiate

^LOL yeah XD

The hands looks quite not ready yet XD

Facebook
Twitter
Blogspot
Tumblr
Weibo

Old 21st June 2010, 06:35 PM
WE WISH Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiu-Ayu View Post
I have to laugh at some of you people. You spend the past 2 weeks shouting "COVERS NOW! COVERS NOW!" and then when they come out you hate them. What did you expect; that ayu would lift the idea you had right out of your head??

I love the covers because I think I'm one of the few people that don't mind what the covers look like as its not what listen to music for! I think its just me but when I buy singles/albums is normally because I like the song, call me crazy. If I want to look at a nice picture, I'll look at a model.

Also, if ayu had of put a moon on the cover, you know there would be 101 complaints about how she's just copying Koda Kumi's MOON cover. It seems people only ever want something they can complain about then say that they are awesome fans because they bought the single anyway despite everything they think is wrong with it
This

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrat2219 View Post
SIMPLE IS BETTER THAN TACKY, JACKED-UP, CRAP COVERS. BE THANKFUL! SOMETIMES "CREATIVE" CAN BITE YOU IN THE ARSE! Don't like it? Fine. But serious, people are disappointed because there's no moon or flower? THERE'S NO MONKEY FACE WITH A CRAPPY BACKDROP LOOKING BACKGROUND THAT YOU FLEW YOURSELF AND YOUR ENTIRE TEAM OVER TO ANOTHER COUNTRY FOR AND THE COVERS COME OUT LOOKING LIKE ****!

and definitely THIS

(thats what i like. i feel if she did something literal everyone would be complaining "oh how tacky!theres a moon. how predictable")

Ayu 💛 JASMINE 💛 Hikki 💛 Eiko 💛 MELL
♡ MUCC ♡

Twitter

Old 21st June 2010, 06:35 PM
UNITE! Initiate

^^^^^No reason to use caps. (don't know where somewhere above)

I just don't understand why people get upset that there are some of us that just simply don't like it/are neutral about it. Not everyone has to love them, you know? And for being simple....fairyland/alterna was simple and brilliant. For me it's ok that only Ayu and her face is on the cover. It's just her dead expression and the overuse of photoshop that I don't like. She doesn't look simple and natural to me. And somebody wrote something about her eye. I agree, it looks strange. I did notice something was of, but now that the person mentioned it I know that this is it.
Old 21st June 2010, 06:36 PM
Gut it-pez Initiate

I like.. but.. I hope more.. it's really simple.. look like Ayu's diary photos O.O
Old 21st June 2010, 06:36 PM
GAME Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by xLuna&1LOVE View Post
It's fabulous.

However she didn't know where she had to put her hands, I suppose.
LOL yeah XD

The hands looks quite not ready yet XD

Facebook
Twitter
Blogspot
Tumblr
Weibo

Old 21st June 2010, 06:40 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mai82Go View Post

I just don't understand why people get upset that there are some of us that just simply don't like it/are neutral about it. Not everyone has to love them, you know? And for being simple....fairyland/alterna was simple and brilliant. For me it's ok that only Ayu and her face is on the cover. It's just her dead expression and the overuse of photoshop that I don't like. She doesn't look simple and natural to me. And somebody wrote something about her eye. I agree, it looks strange. I did notice something was of, but now that the person mentioned it I know that this is it.
It's funny how people complain she is being over-photoshopped and then they complain that she isn't proportional. What? You want them to photoshop her even more?

No you don't have to like the cover and yes you can hate it/be neutral, but people should just face some facts and give up. Her covers haven't been amazing since RAINBOW, it's always her in a costume/dress with some background. Her covers aren't really creative and haven't been for years, so there is really no need to expect that much. Yes she has a dead expression and fish lips, I though we've been thru this so many times, yet we're going in circles once again. So instead of just throwing the same arguments people could simply say "I like them" or "I don't like them" and give the old topic a rest (Yes the forum is meant for discussion and yada yada yada...)

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 21st June 2010, 06:45 PM
Because of You Initiate

OMG. I was so scared to open the topic cause I was nervous to see the cover(s) finally.
I love it. Its soooo cute, and it reminds me on nishino kana. Same make up. I love it!!!
Old 21st June 2010, 06:46 PM
still alone Initiate

Location: Uruguay (little south american country, have you heard of it??)
They're pretty bad for me... but it doesn't really matter as long as the songs are good
Old 21st June 2010, 06:52 PM
End roll Initiate

I wonder why people keep on insisting on calling it "fish lips". It's a Japanese phenomenon with an actual name:

http://www.cnngo.com/tokyo/none/quac...h-japan-093969

I must say that it sometimes works on Ayu, and sometimes it doesn't. On this cover, it doesn't.
Old 21st June 2010, 06:54 PM
UNITE! Initiate

^Yep, I hate that fish-lip wording. It doesn't look like a fish at all.
Old 21st June 2010, 06:54 PM
JEWEL Initiate

Quote:

Those caps caught your attention though xD; And speaking personally, can't talk for everyone else here, I don't give a **** what people around here like anymore. There's no satisfying everyone, people will find something wrong or something they don't like in anything anyone does. But like you, I was expressing my opinion, only mine was in caps. ;D In my opinion, I'd rather have these than "creative" gone wrong. I'm glad she played it safer this time and her covers lately have been rather simple. The boldest one being RnRC. I don't think her team has stopped being creative or trying something new. I just think for this Ayu era she's keeping things simple and calm. And even if you don't like it, you have to admit, it's different. Even some people say it looks like a magazine shoot (which I think lately have been great).

Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
It's funny how people complain she is being over-photoshopped and then they complain that she isn't proportional. What? You want them to photoshop her even more?
I think complaints about photoshop should be BANNED. Seriously, people sound like a broken record every time a new shoot for anything comes out. BAD PHOTOSHOP BAD PHOTOSHOP BAD PHOTOSHOP BAD PHOTOSHOP BAD PHOTOSHOP BAD PHOTOSHOP BAD PHOTOSHOP BAD PHOTOSHOP BAD PHOTOSHOP for years now. Yes, sometimes it is horrendous but it's also expected. Can't photoshop, good or otherwise, be that unspoken complaint like lip-syncing or something, goodness! xD; And what the hell is wrong with the font? Seriously, someone explain it to me lol.
Old 21st June 2010, 06:57 PM
UNITE! Initiate

Hey, and it could be possible that they use GIMP and no photoshop at all.
Old 21st June 2010, 07:00 PM
JEWEL Initiate

Quote:
Hey, and it could be possible that they use GIMP and no photoshop at all.
Well write Ayu a letter and ensure that it happens so everyone can shut up, please lol! xD;
Old 21st June 2010, 07:01 PM
SEASONS Initiate

Quote:
You pretty sum up my thoughts...

And what prevents me for posting more here (and I'm thinking it's being more and more the case) is all those dramas for nothing...
I really don't know if the majority of people are really young or something... They just can't extress their opinions without making dramas. Some will like, some other won't. It's called a forum.
Peace
Old 21st June 2010, 07:04 PM
Sexy little things Protector

I like 'em. They're very relaxing. And I do like the font. I don't like her teeth, but I can get over that. LOL.
Old 21st June 2010, 07:09 PM
theme of a-nation '03 H-Initiate

She looks pretty~ Kinda simple, but she looks great ♥
Old 21st June 2010, 07:10 PM
WE WISH Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by hidekirby View Post
You pretty sum up my thoughts...

And what prevents me for posting more here (and I'm thinking it's being more and more the case) is all those dramas for nothing...
I really don't know if the majority of people are really young or something... They just can't extress their opinions without making dramas. Some will like, some other won't. It's called a forum.
Peace
oh how ageist T.T

i would love to see the other covers and see what variations theyll be

Ayu 💛 JASMINE 💛 Hikki 💛 Eiko 💛 MELL
♡ MUCC ♡

Twitter

Old 21st June 2010, 07:18 PM
Heartplace Initiate

Gorgeous and pretty~~ This is one of my fav covers lol And yeah..too much photoshop. Thank you for pictures
About to flow out...

I might tell him of this feeling
When the trees come into bud
And the leaves are freshly green..... again...

Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎あゆみ, covers, moon / blossom, single