New single MOON / blossom 7/14, 1st part of 3 single project [VII] - Page 5 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 6th July 2010, 01:32 AM
1 LOVE Initiate

Hahahahahaha, sorry but that "OVER PROTECTIVE MOMMIES MESS UP THEIR KIDS!" was so funny!!!!

TWICE

Old 6th July 2010, 01:52 AM
And Then Initiate

well, just because it says it's short will there even be a longer one? vogue and whatnot stayed at that length
Old 6th July 2010, 01:56 AM
Daybreak Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max_ZZZ View Post
well, just because it says it's short will there even be a longer one? vogue and whatnot stayed at that length
I think the fact that it's called a "short edit version" means there is actually a longer version out there or else they just would've said: MOON PV full.

Thank you, Mirrorcle Heaven*

**~Idororu Rabu~**

Koharu Kusumi Tomomi Itano Karin Miyamoto
Meimi Tamura Ayaka Komatsu Kanon Suzuki

Old 6th July 2010, 02:49 AM
Memorial address (take 2 version) Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranma Matsuri View Post
I think the fact that it's called a "short edit version" means there is actually a longer version out there or else they just would've said: MOON PV full.
Yeah it wouldn't be the short edit version, it'd just be MOON.
de tu puño y letra
Old 6th July 2010, 05:58 AM
walking proud Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ストロボ・EdGE View Post
They're five guys who don't even sing live or write lyrics or music.

Not exactly comparable to Ayumi.
Just to clear up some misconceptions - their concerts are mostly live, they do write lyrics and music (sakurai and ninomiya mostly) but of course not to the same level as other artists (but certainly more than most boybands). but of course music is not the only thing that entertainers are concerned with. have you seen a monthly schedule for each member of arashi? I`m surprised they haven`t died.

Bottom line is i think things could be getting promoted more for Ayu`s single but they just decided not to and not because of `busy` reasons. Arashi really has nothing to do with this, they are just the most convenient example of people who are insanely busy still working in the time to promote. I think someone hit the nail on the head when they said avex have maybe given up on trying to appeal to a wider audience.
Old 6th July 2010, 08:00 AM
BEST Initiate

I'm surprised we actually have people complaining about Ayu's SCHEDULE? Did I miss something? Did she suddenly turn into Utada Hikaru?

This is STILL the same Ayu that released a single in December, an album in April and ANOTHER single in July, with two more to go and two DVD releases in one year. Also a tour.

It is THAT Ayu we're talking about? Man, I can't imagine how life must've been for her back in the days.
Old 6th July 2010, 01:56 PM
July 1st Initiate

Quote:

I'm not an Arashi fan, but that is one big unfair false statement.

Visit: Misa-chan’s J-pop blog ♪

Old 6th July 2010, 03:46 PM
sending mail Initiate

i'm sure the full PV will be up by tomorrow or thursday.

Old 6th July 2010, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misa-chan View Post
I understand where Sunshine was coming from now, but comparing 5 people to one, and that one person actually writing everything she does, compared to Arashi who I haven't seen every single live they've ever done but the fact that they don't sing live many times on MSta, etc., and that only some of their members contribute to some of the writing of their songs-- I think that's an unfair comparison and is the only reason I said that, which after all does have truth in it, or at least an exaggerated truth, but not a "big unfair false statement."
de tu puño y letra
Old 6th July 2010, 04:20 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyUta View Post
i'm sure the full PV will be up by tomorrow or thursday.
nope.i don't think so.i think the full version will not be uploaded on youtube or will be broadcasted on tv until they release this single

Old 6th July 2010, 04:22 PM
July 1st Initiate

Quote:
I understand where Sunshine was coming from now, but comparing 5 people to one, and that one person actually writing everything she does, compared to Arashi who I haven't seen every single live they've ever done but the fact that they don't sing live many times on MSta, etc., and that only some of their members contribute to some of the writing of their songs-- I think that's an unfair comparison and is the only reason I said that, which after all does have truth in it, or at least an exaggerated truth, but not a "big unfair false statement."
Well, I'm sorry if I seem harsh, but yeah. I tried really hard, but I truly don't see any speck of truth in that statement you made. They do sing live, they do write lyrics, and they do write music. Not all the time, but they do. SunshineSlayer has already given examples to back all this up.

True, one ayu cannot be compared to 5 arashi boys, but the way you put them down, as if they are fake stars who lip-sync and have no creative talent was nothing but unfair. You may not have meant it, but it sure came across as that.

Visit: Misa-chan’s J-pop blog ♪

Old 6th July 2010, 04:29 PM

Quote:
True, one ayu cannot be compared to 5 arashi boys, but the way you put them down, as if they are fake stars who lip-sync and have no creative talent was nothing but unfair. You may not have meant it, but it sure came across as that.
That is exactly what I got from everyone's posts too even though I tried to ignore it. I don't even like Arashi tbh. It's just kind of hypocritical how whenever another artist is mentioned, everyone swarms on them to "bash" them just to make Ayu look better. Yet, no one dare better mention anything remotely bad about Ayu... We should all be respectful with our opinions.

It happens in almost every one of these threads
Old 6th July 2010, 04:37 PM
End of the World Initiate

Quote:
I want to say that if it's Johnny's, we know that maybe 60% or 70% of the time, they are not singing live...

Anyways, of course that they are doing all these shows, but I don't think you can call them "singers", because they are a group of talent who does singing, acting, radio, etc, while Ayu is solely focused on music, so I don't think that you can compare how busy Arashi is to how busy Ayu is, because they do two completely different things. They are also obviously not known for their great singing voices and profound and moving lyrics... so... but Ayu is not known for her funny and interesting shows... so it balances.
Old 6th July 2010, 05:49 PM
BALLAD Initiate

Quote:
Quote:

i'm sorry, but from what i understand in your post is, you are saying they NEVER sing live and don't do anything, except recording the songs, which is quite rude and false.
In that case, your post is toooooooo exaggerated and irreponsible.

yes, comparing 5 of them to one ayu isn't fair. but if we were to compare the amount of work of ONE of the member to ayu? They are not just doing music, they have other jobs too, any member can be as busy as ayu, or even more busy then her. No one knows, so we can't assume.
Do you know that acting in a drama takes up the most time? well, some of the members are actors too, and it's unfair to compare them to ayu, i would call them entertainers, while ayu is a singer. They are doing more tasks then ayu if you were to count what they are doing.

please think before you post.

My Instagram

Old 6th July 2010, 05:51 PM
count down Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ero-kakkoii View Post
That is exactly what I got from everyone's posts too even though I tried to ignore it. I don't even like Arashi tbh. It's just kind of hypocritical how whenever another artist is mentioned, everyone swarms on them to "bash" them just to make Ayu look better. Yet, no one dare better mention anything remotely bad about Ayu... We should all be respectful with our opinions.

It happens in almost every one of these threads
omg ilu ero

words of truth there y'all

YAYAYAYA GAGAGAGA DADADADA WOWOWOWO

Old 6th July 2010, 06:14 PM
Greatful days Initiate

MOON/blossom is available for digital download in Japan. But I don't know if it's normal chaku-uta or chaku-uta full...
I'm sure someone here will be able to tell ^^

http://mu-mo.net/index.php?__mode=artist_tunelist&artist_id=00002
Old 6th July 2010, 06:17 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

I think it's just uta. They have separate categories for uta / uta FULL, I believe.

It appears that the PV is available in chunks now.
Old 6th July 2010, 06:20 PM
No way to say Initiate

Ahhh I hope someone can upload the full version here!! I'm so excited to hear it!
Old 6th July 2010, 06:22 PM
Lelio Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna62 View Post
MOON/blossom is available for digital download in Japan. But I don't know if it's normal chaku-uta or chaku-uta full...
I'm sure someone here will be able to tell ^^

http://mu-mo.net/index.php?__mode=artist_tunelist&artist_id=00002
Those are all chaku uta (and for MOON also incoming movie clip).

I wonder if meaning of Love (Acoustic Piano version) will chart on the RBT charts for months now like the original song
The Japanese seems to love putting it for people that call to them (probably they want to say to them something by that?)
Old 6th July 2010, 07:49 PM
WE WISH Initiate

Why do people make irrelevant comparisons in the first place? ....arashi/ayu....riiiight. and now people are offended because ayu is apparently never insulted here but someone else is. Nneverending pointless cycle
---------
Anyhow. So I really want to here these remixes. I really want microphone remix.
Since that was my fan rnrc song.
And I hope the orchestra remix is lovely

Ayu 💛 JASMINE 💛 Hikki 💛 Eiko 💛 MELL
♡ MUCC ♡

Twitter

Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎あゆみ, ayumi, hamasaki ayumi, moon / blossom, moon/blossom