New single MOON / blossom 7/14, 1st part of 3 single project [IX] - Page 6 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 18th July 2010, 11:46 PM
monochrome Initiate

not a surprise ^^

Old 19th July 2010, 07:09 PM
Daybreak Initiate

@Foyuki: Does that special RnRC poster come with the CD purchase? I would like to buy it from your friend but only if the poster comes with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by koshka View Post
There's nothing wrong to dislike a couple of songs from her, guys.
Would be weird and sick love everything she does D:

I love Ayu, even though I could be a bad fan because I don't buy every release or I don't love that much her concerts (not because she's bad, just because I'm feeling sad to see her in a video lol). But I find few songs awful and boring. Some are grown on me, some not.
I mean, don't stress yourself just because you don't like some of Ayu's songs. You're smart enough to has your own personal taste and not being a fangirl who says 'OMG THAT'Z AMAZIIING!!11 THE SONG OF DE YEAR *_*<3<3' for everything lol.
lol ikr? I didn't like RnRC. Oh well, it happens. It's one of the very few Ayu albums I don't like so I'm not going to be down or complain about it, I'll just listen to NEXT LEVEL until the next album rolls around. No biggie.

Thank you, Mirrorcle Heaven*

**~Idororu Rabu~**

Koharu Kusumi Tomomi Itano Karin Miyamoto
Meimi Tamura Ayaka Komatsu Kanon Suzuki

Old 19th July 2010, 07:15 PM
Daybreak Initiate

Hmm I still haven't received my order What happened CDJapan? You used to get me all my orders the day after the release date!

I'm not that impatient for MOON/blossom since I already downloaded it, but I really want to receive my CDL + poster!!

However I'm still excited for the single because I haven't allowed myself to download the remixes until I receive my copy... so that's what I'm looking forward to
Old 19th July 2010, 07:32 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

^ I got mine today.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 19th July 2010, 07:34 PM
Daybreak Initiate

^Me too. ^_^

**~Idororu Rabu~**

Old 19th July 2010, 07:39 PM
Over Initiate

^me too xD

thanks ownsarai

Old 19th July 2010, 09:42 PM
rainy day Initiate

After all is said and done, the only song on R'n'R Circus I truly truly LOVE is Microphone. Some of the others I kind of just like but most of it I pretty much dislike. Basically because they are not as good or fierce as some of her older works.
Old 19th July 2010, 10:19 PM
Heartplace Initiate

I got my 2 CD only from CDJ today too =D and my mu-mo order with EMS is in Madrid at customs, should arrive tmorrow =D

How to join Team Ayu! ~

Old 19th July 2010, 10:22 PM
WE WISH Initiate

I (no surprise) loved rnrc. Moreso than NL and Secret and GUILTY. Microphone. LD. SLT. Count down. Sunrise. Yw.../B....I adore them all so it was great. An album with a great message too.
Of course. I don't hate any ayu albums so I'm quite alright with her works. lucky me

I would love to see how an album with MOON/blossom would shape up. What will be the mood.
I love this single. I wasn't used to blossom as a summer song but now I adore it. Her summer songs usually rent so mellow and light. ^___^

Ayu 💛 JASMINE 💛 Hikki 💛 Eiko 💛 MELL
♡ MUCC ♡

Twitter

Last edited by primavera♥; 19th July 2010 at 10:26 PM.
Old 19th July 2010, 10:23 PM
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by all.night.raver View Post
After all is said and done, the only song on R'n'R Circus I truly truly LOVE is Microphone. Some of the others I kind of just like but most of it I pretty much dislike. Basically because they are not as good or fierce as some of her older works.
wow lol. There's so much more to love on that album imo. RnRC has 8 songs I consider to be some of the best songs she has ever released. It's rare for there to be that many songs on an album I feel that about, so I think that album is extremely special.
Old 19th July 2010, 10:28 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

I got mine today =D
OMG i love MOON pv, and blossom.... i can't stop playing it! i played it today already 27 times i alrady heared MOON but it sounds still awesome
Old 19th July 2010, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoWee View Post
I got mine today =D
OMG i love MOON pv, and blossom.... i can't stop playing it! i played it today already 27 times i alrady heared MOON but it sounds still awesome
I'm exactly like that with blossom now, I can't stop listening to it.. 117 plays lol.
Old 19th July 2010, 10:46 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by identity View Post
I'm exactly like that with blossom now, I can't stop listening to it.. 117 plays lol.
WOW you beat me
Old 19th July 2010, 11:47 PM
Daybreak Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawbariSnowAyumi View Post
Of course. I don't hate any ayu albums so I'm quite alright with her works. lucky me
Same. Like even though GUILTY and RnRC are my least favorite of her albums I don't necessarily hate them, I just don't enjoy them/like them as much as I do her other albums. Imho, she's never had an actually bad album.

Quote:
I would love to see how an album with MOON/blossom would shape up. What will be the mood.
I love this single. I wasn't used to blossom as a summer song but now I adore it. Her summer songs usually rent so mellow and light. ^___^
I'm really curious too. With M/b and now crossroad I can't even begin to imagine how this next album is going to sound.

**~Idororu Rabu~**

Old 19th July 2010, 11:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranma Matsuri View Post
Same. Like even though GUILTY and RnRC are my least favorite of her albums I don't necessarily hate them, I just don't enjoy them/like them as much as I do her other albums. Imho, she's never had an actually bad album.
That's what I think too. Even my least favorite of her albums still have great stuff to offer. There's never one that I thought had absolutely nothing or very little good to offer - and that's what I'd consider a bad album.
Old 20th July 2010, 01:06 AM
rainy day Initiate

Well I've mentioned it before and the reason why I don't particularily LOVE R'n'R is because most of the songs I could honestly live without. Had I heard them one time each, the only one I'd kill to hear again would be Microphone. count down grew on me, Last Links I liked but grew tiresome of quickly, BALLAD grew on me quite some, and I love RED LINE. Sunrise I've always liked too. But that's about it. The rest have "parts" I like in them, but as a whole the songs are not the ayumi hamasaki I've been yearning for. Lol.
Old 20th July 2010, 02:02 AM
still alone Initiate

Im extremely curious how the album with Moon and blossom will turn out. Since the album will include her road to 50´s trilogy and since she´s been doing a lot of old school Ayumi i wonder if the whole album (even covers and stuff) will have an old Ayumi feel, like I am... or Loveppears, Rainbow, and ASFXX where its more simple and, and less effects like the shine of Secret the huge dress of Guilty the eletro of NL the crowded rock feel of RnRL, dont get me wrong i loved all those, but i also miss the simplicity that her old album covers had. XP Ayu love!

set made my me

Old 20th July 2010, 02:55 AM
WE WISH Initiate

@all.night.raver: yeah I get ya. I don't think I have an ayu to yearn for strangely. Maybe if she becomes a crap artist. Then ill yearn for something ^___^

^but the simplistic are my least fav. Duty, RAINBOW, NL, GUILTY, MS.... I adore

The album is shaping up to probably have one of those long ballad sections like MY STORY. I used to dislike so many ballads like that. But now I adore cuz they're beautiful and unique of her others
I just feel if she goes in the direction of crossroad, MOON, and blossom. It will be a soft album.

But really, who knows what shell do. Hopefully there will still be at least one rock song. Hard to find an ayu album without one cuz they own
M/b is a nice step though ^__^

Ayu 💛 JASMINE 💛 Hikki 💛 Eiko 💛 MELL
♡ MUCC ♡

Twitter

Old 20th July 2010, 05:29 AM
UNITE! Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by identity View Post
That's what I think too. Even my least favorite of her albums still have great stuff to offer. There's never one that I thought had absolutely nothing or very little good to offer - and that's what I'd consider a bad album.
Yeah I agree even the album I "hate" the most, I know all the words to all the songs on it and get the songs stuck in my head from time to time.
Old 20th July 2010, 03:54 PM
forgiveness Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranma Matsuri View Post
I'm really curious too. With M/b and now crossroad I can't even begin to imagine how this next album is going to sound.
Considering we got "Rock n Roll Circus" out of You were..., BALLAD, Sunrise, and Sunset. I'd say this new album can pretty much shape up to be anything.

Tags
浜崎あゆみ, ayumi, hamasaki ayumi, moon / blossom, moon/blossom