Arena Tour 2002 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

Old 9th February 2009, 02:26 AM
appears Initiate

Arena Tour 2002

Have some queries regarding the Arena Tour 2002 concert.. I have downloaded the Arena Tour 2002 concert and I find the concert not like the usual ones..as in there are inserts here and there (like backstage, preparations) in the concert, for instance songs like I am, Naturally... I don't really like this format as the concert seems to be disturbed. I'm thinking of buying the concert, but are the contents in the official released Arena Tour 2002 same as this? Or are they full concert with no such inserts here and there?
Old 9th February 2009, 02:48 AM
Far away Initiate

Both Arena Tour 2002 and Stadium Tour 2002 had this. I totally agree with you about it being "disturbed". Stadium Tour was a little more bearable in this aspect because some of the stuff was real funny...still would have preferred it to be free from all the side stuff and have it separately like a mini off shot or something. I have both the DVDs from Complete Live Box so I can tell you what you have on your computer and the official DVD are the same, unless someone can say otherwise.

I didn't really like Arena Tour 2002 that much though...it got much much better from Free & Easy and beyond. Everything before that was a little disappointing for me. This is probably my least favorite tour from her.

Last edited by jimex289; 9th February 2009 at 02:51 AM.
Old 9th February 2009, 03:08 AM
appears Initiate

Oic..thanks for your help! Are these the only 2 concerts that are in this format?
Old 9th February 2009, 03:48 AM
Far away Initiate

Well...they were the first ones I've come across like that from what I can remember. You also have to keep in mind Asia Tour 2007 had documentaries in between. With that, you had the option of watching the whole thing without documentaries in between or with though.